Love the England cricket team

>Love the England cricket team
>Feel no affinity for the England football team at all

Anyone else feel like this?

youre on your own faggot

Millions of pakis

T. Prajeet Singh

Pakis don't like anything English.

If anything they'd be more likely to support the English football team as they've not got their own.

I love the Ireland Rugby Team but I have no affinity for the Northern Ireland soccer team.

Because you're a paki, Moeen

Actually I've got Scottish parents but lived in England my whole life.

Pakis like pakipaddle though.

Pakis like the paki pakipaddle team

The only people in England who prefer cricket to football are farmers from Yorkshire, or public school boys.
Which are you OP

or pakis

Not really. All the Asians I know are obsessed with shit like FIFA, GMS and KSI etc which is possibly worse

he's an indian obvs

all the asians I know watch and/or play cricket

I'm not hip and southern, what the fuck is KSI?

Cricket is for pakis m8

I prefer football, but club over country.

Some cunt on youtube

Why does it have to be one over the other? They never play at the same time. Just to look "cool"?

YouTube negro. Basically black pewdiepie

You know when you feel something for a team and when you don't. When my club plays I feel it in my heart. When England plays in football I feel nothing. When England plays cricket I feel it in my heart.

your curry saturated heart

Jesus Christ you limeys are gay

its because you have no affinity for your county club but you love w/e pl team you go for

as an england fan, there is nothing more fun than the day after we get eliminated. i support the team but dont get as sad as everyone else when we lose, so to see the bins full of cheap plastic england shit and the papers shaming the players and calling them disgraces, all the tears and sadness as people go back to their normal shitty lives makes me laugh

i think if i supported a club team that never won anything id care more though

this is coming from the most 'muh patriotism' country in the world. you literally have crying eagles painted red white and blue with fireworks attached to them flying around before every sports event while all the amerifats struggle to lift their fat arms to their hearts and struggle not to cry singing your cringeworthy anthem.

Fuck. Off. Taig.

I'm a massive patriot for what it's worth.

I love pierogi, but i dont like bigos

anyone else feel like this?

Kek savage

It's called being a tory

So what if I am

Used to love the England cricket team, then around the Strauss era it got filled with massive cunts like Matt Prior. Never really got back into the sport after that.

>Implying people in yorkshire have ever voted tory

scum
c
u
m

Fucking lol at the fucking morons in this thread

>if u like cricket u must be a tory/paki/yorkshireman

It's the second most popular sport in the country you braindead football cunts.

>getting this mad over shitposting

>It's the second most popular sport in the country
just like '''''''''''asians''''''''''' are the second biggest demographic

We tried to civilise them mate, we didn't have enough time though because the toilet training took too long and stalled development.

You talking about asians or yorkshireman?

the sub(in)continent colonies mate

yorkshiremen are alright lad. Better than scousers