It's gonna be our season lads. I feel it

It's gonna be our season lads. I feel it.

7-9th place

Yeah, la. No one can stop us from finishing 8th.

No euro football so you can focus on relegating :^)

Probably. Southampton changing coaches, and no club wanting West Ham's £30M for a striker, means Poo might move uo a spot. Chelsea will be above them, though.

I think United, City and Spurs are a lock for top 4, with Arsenal and Chelsea taking the last spot.

When I read Liverpool forims, most of the fans are more realistic than 5 or 10 years ago. They know they are shit, that the best players have no interest in 30 year old history, top 4 will be a rare achievement, and it would take a miracle to win a title.

It is the delusional 10% who make them look stupid, expecting a title run because they are too shit for Europa. Thinking all those £5M signings this year will, by Kloppo magic, become world class.

In reality, Klopp's pressing will be found out by January or February, exposing the fact that he buys lungs, not technical players. If Klopp fails in the 17-18 season, I think Poo will collapse into relegation fodder soon after.

moar like 9-6th place XDXD

We'll get the treble this season la.
I can feel it in my heart

OUR YEAR LADS

obligatory

Higuain, Reus, Götze, Mkhitaryan. Who can stop us lads?

your last point is interesting. essentially, klopp is liverpool's last chance at having a big manager. because if he doesn't work out then nobody could

you absolutely have to go back

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

any updates on the my dick in your mother situation?

She can't feel it, Bing Bong

Man i'm so sick of this fucking club. Every single time i hear about Liverpool, people are talking about their "you'll never walk alone" bullshit. The only fucking thing they literally have is this shit. SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT THAT. YOU EVEN HAVE THAT SHIT ON YOUR EMBLEM, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YALL FUCKING RETARDS ?

offer rejected as being 'not large enough'

Too many teardrops
For one heart to be crying
Too many teardrops
For one heart to carry on

You're gonna cry tears
You're gonna cry tears
You're gonna cry, cry, cry, cry now
You're gonna cry, cry, cry, cry
tears

Come on and let me hear you cry, now
, woo