B-but muh China collapse

>b-but muh China collapse

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2008/05/01/religion-in-china-on-the-eve-of-the-2008-beijing-olympics/
cbsnews.com/news/china-communist-party-crackdown-on-christians-religious-freedom/
foxnews.com/world/2015/08/05/chinese-officials-crack-down-on-crosses-alienating-even-state-sanctioned.html
bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-33619331
express.co.uk/news/world/704414/China-crackdown-underground-churches-threaten-transform-thoughts-Christians
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-08/chinese-communist-partys-crackdown-on-religion/7912140
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks Obama

Christianity will end China like how it ended Rome.

think again

>Top economists have been predicting a collapse for decades
>Head in sand, hands in ears, no understanding of economics

Can't wait till you chinks kill your economy and die from famine. It'll be worth watching the smugness wiped off your face.

>India super power in 2020

Wut

I sense a lot of anal frustration from this post.

What the fuck happened in 2009?

Humans are shit at predicting the future because anything can happen. Who would've thunk?

Yeah I don't think people understand just how pathetic India's economy is.

The US growing 1% is more growth than India growing 7%.

you heard me

china did had a brief collapse, and such collapse theoretically necessary for further development once china goes into economically independent country stage

No we are not. Actually, humans are the best predictors in the history of the Earth.

China is most likely following the path of its peers in East Asia. That means they'll grow a lot for the next 2 decades, and then will slow down significantly. That's similar to every OECD economy.

So predictions are actually quite easy and usually accurate. They just can't account for black swan events like 2008 or WW3.

Christianity is 1-2% of China's population, and most of it is the same cult Christianity that Gookorea and Japan have. Those countries are doing even better than China.

Which China?

Bump

Are you 15?

That's because China has like 1.5 billion people. Christianity is spreading extremely fast there.

>christianity is expanding very fast there

There are no official statistics that show this. Furthermore, the only claims that it is expanding fast come from Christian organizations.

Pew surveys show them all to be wrong.
pewforum.org/2008/05/01/religion-in-china-on-the-eve-of-the-2008-beijing-olympics/

That's good to hear but 12 million is still a lot of people. It could be exponential growth too, especially if the commie government falls. Christianity was introduced to China very recently.

while the number of christians officially registered at the state churches are 25 million, experts estimate the number between 40 to 70 million, it's expected that by 2030 china will have the worlds largest christian population. in response to this, the communist party has begun cracking down on religion

I don't understand how christianity is a bad thing.

>begun

Did they ever stop? Also,
[citation needed]

Not a good thing either. Better if it's contained.

here's the articles i could find about crackdowns that wasn't from a website with christian in the name
cbsnews.com/news/china-communist-party-crackdown-on-christians-religious-freedom/
foxnews.com/world/2015/08/05/chinese-officials-crack-down-on-crosses-alienating-even-state-sanctioned.html
bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-33619331
express.co.uk/news/world/704414/China-crackdown-underground-churches-threaten-transform-thoughts-Christians
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-08/chinese-communist-partys-crackdown-on-religion/7912140

google Falun Gong prosecution
google about how tobuy a donor organ in china
google where that stuff comes from
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989

I agree on the stuff about US and A, although i have met some awesoe guys from there

christianity kills cultures and kills morality

The CCP has been cracking down on Christians at a constant rate since the 1950's. I don't get your point.

Obama had to deal with the worst of a Bush caused recession, seriously this warping of facts and history

spread of christianity has started surging recently, so more things are being done about it now

Christianity that is mainstream and not antithetical to civilization is fine. Christianity that is cultist is the problem.

>christian in their name

That's not what I said

Look

So, we now know the /r/Asianmasculinity poster is from China, poor and short and also very ugly.

i'm just replying to your citation needed thing, also, i found this from pew

[Citation needed]

Nowhere do your articles state that. What happened is that more Christian organizations are going underground and not registering, which is illegal in America as well.

Even if he was, that's irrelevant.

>seriously this warping of facts and history
>Bush caused recession
lol you dumb Mexican, calling "Bush caused the recession" is also warping of facts/history, because it was the consequence of Bill Clinton's policies

Just because Western media is ignorant about the situation in China doesn't mean the CCP hasn't been cracking down on underground Christians since 1949.

By saying "CCP cracks down on Christians" Western media is being inherently biased. The only crackdown is on unregistered underground churches.

>found this at pew
And it clearly shows that christianty is extremely small in China. It would have the multiply by 4 to even match America.

That non-dip you see in China? They were doing the equivalent of US quantitative easing but on a much larger scale. It's why the yuan has been dropping lately (despite people claiming it's been artificially undervalued, the publicly traded stock in Hong Kong, CNH, has been dropping) and economic growth seems to be coming to a plateau even though they clearly aren't as developed as first-world countries.

Their currency was too hastily made into an official reserve currency, so once that collapses we're fucked.

The graph is obviously underrepresenting the christians in the 70's-80's.

Only in the last 20 years has christianity not been banned. So now Chinese report it on the census.

Either way, "surging" is inaccurate as fuck. There are two estimates. One the shows 27 million and one that shows 67.

Are you a nigger? Our economy had unprecedented growth under Clinton. Don't talk about American politics if you don't know basic facts.

>cultural preservation
lol

>That non-dip you see in China?
What? Where?

>They were doing the equivalent of US quantitative easing but on a much larger scale.
Umm no they were not. In no way are the Chinese doing QE.

>It's why the yuan has been dropping lately (despite people claiming it's been artificially undervalued, the publicly traded stock in Hong Kong, CNH, has been dropping)

Umm no. That's because the USD surged 35% 2013-2015 against all other currencies, while the Yuan only fell 5%. Now it's catching up.

>and economic growth seems to be coming to a plateau even though they clearly aren't as developed as first-world countries.
What? They are adding 750 billion dollars of GDP each year. The US at its best in 2000 and 2007 only added 500 billion.

>Their currency was too hastily made into an official reserve currency, so once that collapses we're fucked.
You clearly don't know what the SDR is.

how did the purges preserve their culture?

meant to reply to

He's clearly claiming that Clinton helped set up the bubble. Which is partially correct, but irrelevant either way.

>Tfw China adds an India in GDP every 3 years

Is it still 1966??

So will rektpublicans sink your economy again??

>2000 and 2007 best years
>both economic bubbles

kek

Commies (and nazis too) are aesthetic as fuck

The Falun Gong orgab stuff has been totally discredited-- you just aren't allowed to say so publicly in the west or you'll be accused of hate speech against a persecuted religious minority.

no, it's the current year

Usually when something sounds like bullshit, it is.

Yes

And what about India?

The idea that the cultural revolution destroyed Chinese culture forever is an overblown meme that's actually KMT propaganda more than anything. Most Chinese won't consider it that important in the long term-- it's more of a intensely turmulous period. Keep in mind many people in China were alive during this period and know what life, and China, was like before it. From their perspective the most damaging events to Chinese culture was the boxer rebellion and its consequences, and wwii.

i don't think it would be out of the usual if we were to have another recession within the next 4 years

Nah, Christianity was a mistake. It managed to neuter itself but it would be better if it never existed.

A talking cockroach

Yep. Trump should try having it early on versus in 2020.

Why are turks still mad that christianity bent islam over the knee and gave it five across the ass?

>that surge in productivity that started in the 80's thanks to digital technology after decades of stagnation
dog bless the internet

>Umm no they were not. In no way are the Chinese doing QE.

Not now because that would be retarded, but they did it in 2008 to spur more real-estate investment. Now they have a bunch of property that's just being sat on.

>Umm no. That's because the USD surged 35% 2013-2015 against all other currencies, while the Yuan only fell 5%. Now it's catching up.

It'll be more than 7 yuan to the dollar by the year's end, mark my words.

>What? They are adding 750 billion dollars of GDP each year. The US at its best in 2000 and 2007 only added 500 billion.

They also have like four times as many people. And their economic growth has been falling and not reaching targets. Not to mention they were lying about their numbers and smoothing it to fit in line with projections, so they could hide giant jumps and troughs in their growth rate and make it look more stable.

Our morales are Christian morales

>Still believing commies don't inflate figures

>morality
>cultural preservation
>order
>family values

Why don't you just add democracy, and the Amazon River if we're being so facetious?

>they did it in 2008

Uhhh no they did not. They had a stimulus package just like us. Not QE.

>Now they have a bunch of property that's just being sat on.
Are you implying this is a bad thing? A third of the property in the USA is unoccupied. About half in Canada and Australia. In no way is this a bad thing by itself. It's just a store of wealth.

>It'll be more than 7 yuan to the dollar by the year's end, mark my words.
Okay? I'm not arguing that. In a rational sense the Yuan should be 8 to the dollar. They are holding it artificially strong.

Then again, a weakening yuan is great for exports.

>They also have like four times as many people.
Okay???? And they are a developing country with a significantly smaller economy.

>And their economic growth has been falling
As has every nations as they develop.

>and not reaching targets.
It's literally on target. Which isn't necessarily a good thing.

>Not to mention they were lying about their numbers and smoothing it to fit in line with projections,

Any credible source? The IMF or World Bank?

>so they could hide giant jumps and troughs in their growth rate and make it look more stable.

Is this a bad thing? The US edits its GDP growth going back 50 years.

No, it's not.

Excuse my flag, im visiting the US but I'm from Belgium.

Christianity was never a European value, Christianity was what destroyed europe then, and is destroying now.

>Christianity was what destroyed europe then, and is destroying now
I guess everyone needs to be engaged in some sort of delusional scapegoating, but this one is incredibly far-fetched.

The only good thing Christianitunes bought to the world is probably it's cathedrals, besides that, I feel so ashamed to say I used to be a Christian. It's good that that cancer is gone and replaced with knowledge and understanding.

*tips 20%*

not an argument
christianity is a good for nothing collection of middle-eastern fairy tales.

This, Europe needs to ditch Christianity, if I was back in europe and became a political leader, I'd outlaw all rights expecially Christianity, I'm so ashamed of my ancestors for not standing up

Cucks

Pls no
Our copper is doing great thanks to Trump

Hahahahah not for long

>It's another chink internet defence force episode

a french cockroach

I think you're projecting and I'm not even Muslim but still, Islam is winning.

>wahhh facts hurt me mommyyyy!

>country so great they all leave at the first chance

Really makes you think...

>survey finds

>meanwhile statistics show that to be a lie

2015 had the lowest emigration rate ever.

Divide that by income.

?

>Graph ends in 2014
>net migration stays between -0.4 and -0.3 except for 1 year

Is this the Confucian debate method or something? kek.

You can check the statistics fag.

Christianity is the reason Europe became the most powerful continent.

Europe developed not because of but despite Christianity.

Even your other graph shows a lower number than -0.27 in 2003 chinkboi, I thought you guys were supposed to be smart?

Wrong in everyway. Christianity gave precedence to the ruling class in Europe in the same way Islam did for the Middle East. The Carolingian, Ottonian, and Normand empires wouldn't have been feasible without the Church legitimizing them.