NFL Racism

Why are there no white running backs or cornerbacks in national football league?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOzI3GTU6Cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone wants to be the QB

because they're garbage

Because blacks are trained in the art of running from cops

soon

White people have less fast twitch muscles.

In highschool it's not a position white kids normally pick.

Nobody wants to play RB because they have the shortest careers and a widespread perception that the position is "dead" because the NFL is such a passing league

>Doubting the future GOAT RB

>racism against whites
Lolno

>implying

It's impossible to be racist against white people, you idiot.

White people sure have gotten whiny and passive aggressive.

the eagles have a white CB
some team just drafted a white RB pretty high as well

passive aggression is a lot better than starting fires and looting in the name of a dead coke dealer.

>dead coke dealer
Who?

t. Negro

Oh, yeah.

Sup Forums pls

meritocracy
>keepcryingbitchcrakka.png
youtube.com/watch?v=oOzI3GTU6Cc

Who is the white CB?
Chris Maragos is a safety

this

cuck pls go, I bet you think cracker isn't a racist term

corner and safety are literally the same, defensive backs can play any position in the secondary. Harrison Smith would be a nice corner despite playing a position 5 yards away from where he usually starts

Teams prefer to win.

>corner and safety are literally the same, defensive backs can play any position in the secondary.

That is not true.

>corner and safety are literally the same, defensive backs can play any position in the secondary.
You fucking casual fuck

You should try watching football sometime bro, you may learn a thing or two

>corner and safety are literally the same
god damn, you're stupid

Yeah my bad f@m I meant safety and then only realized that op said only CB not DB
Weeeeeeeeeeeew

wanna know how none of you actually played football?

>Harrison Smith
6'2" 216lbs
>Richard Sherman
6'3" 195lbs

Physically theyre the same, you can put either or at the other position and they wont struggle, so many concepts are the same for a defensive back

You split defensive backs up, faster kids go play corner, kids with better coverage and ball skills go to safety. In College and NFL coaches have packages with corners at safety, if a safety gets hurt his backup may be a corner. The difference is minuscule.

Okay, so how the fuck is that "literally" the same? They're similar but not the same.

I'm sure some players could make the transition easier than others. But there are so many things that are different: coverage, tackling, assignments, defending.

>But there are so many things that are different: coverage, tackling, assignments, defending.
I meant that the player is the same, the concepts of the position are different but the players are all DBs

that statement is quite literally racist
back to Sup Forums kiddo

McCaffrey will inspire a fuckload of whiteboys into playing rb.

>In highschool it's not a position white kids normally pick.
Shut up, nerd. Coach will play you where he thinks you will be the most effective. If at all, that is.

in today's NFL cornerbacks mostly play man to man coverage, so switching to safety would be difficult than you are giving credit for.

>coach will put you where he wants you
this

>corner and safety are literally the same

>Cracker is a racist term
Kek. Even other whites would call you a fag for getting offended by that.

thats called white guilt user

Is Danny Woodhead a mexican?

i really hope this is b8

He'll join his pal Gerhart into complete irrelevancy.

>Julian Edelman
5'10" 198 lbs
>Avg. user
5'9" 170 lbs

Physically theyre the same, so why can't you just switch them out

>one white player failed
>that means every white player after him will fail
why are you racist in the current year

Heisman.png

No, he's my emo skater fuccboi

are you stupid enough to think someone from Sup Forums would actually post that? do you not know the kinds of people on Sup Forums?

Why are there no black kickers or centers?

Corners need to be quicker and more agile laterally than safeties. Safeties need better tackling skills, ect.

How are the players the same? Try using the word "similar".

>there are no black centers

Also the player is not the same. Generally safeties are bigger and taller than cornerbacks. Safeties are usually better leapers. There are still physical differences.

Or guards or whatever the fuck. There's a position in the o-line that's entirely white.

Nah, it just has no roots in being offensive and letting it offend you is given I get the Niggers power. Them using cracker as a slur is a desperation move, don't let the night nig nog win

you don't have to be offended by something to take offense to it. if someone calls you a cracker in public, and you don't talk back to them, then you're a pussy and you let people disrespect you.

Off the top of my head
Ben Grubbs is a black Guard and Jeremy Zuttah is a black center

this, cracker doesn't offend me or infuriate me, but its racist

implying you would stand up for yourself to a 6'5" 280 Ja'Quan.

Respect from someone who uses the word cracker as a slur at someone they don't know is useless and it's better to show you are above their level, that acknowledging their very existence is not worth your time or energy.

Respect in general is a concept for the weak and stupid

why not?

you're not trying to get their respect by talking back, you're trying to let them know that you won't stand idly by and be disrespected.

Also why? He's a nigger, nothing he says matters. Trash people are not worth your time, and the sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

Seems pointless, disrespect me all you want. Go tell all your nigger friends about how scared whitey was, make yourself feel better. But at the end of the day, your a worthless sack of shit and no one who isn't just as much of a garbage person as you is going to care.

well you are ignorant if you think only black people say that word. i don't know about you but i have been called a cracker many times and most of the time it was a hispanic person saying it. and i don't have much better to do with my time so i will stand up for myself.

There are still black centers but its more commonly a white position because centers have to use their brains like QBs

White, black, Hispanic, Asian who cares? Anyone immediately judging you for your race and not behavior and who you are as a person is someone not worth the time. They are garbage people and should be ignored. Retaliating gives them what they want, which is to drag you down to their level

i would think what they want is for you to simply walk away, since they view that as accepting the fact that you are a cracker. at least that's how it is with the people around here.

this. it's getting fucking exhausting constantly hearing people whine about their plight, be they black, white, male, female... literally every group has loudmouths constantly claiming to be victimized.

that doesn't make it excusable. you're faggots just like the rioters

Whites usually become wageslaves and business owners.

>Sup Forums: the thread

so making snarky comments is on the same level as shutting down an entire city? fuck off bitch. don't you have some food stamps to collect?

i literally never implied that they are on the same level. nonetheless, you have surged past the threshold of faggotry, regardless of the relative harm inflicted. don't you have some food stamps to collect?

Dude the players are not the same otherwise you would see teams juggling safeties and corners all the time. Look at Kam Chancellor and Brent fucking Grimes. Those two are not interchangeable by any means. Corners are far quicker and safeties are far stronger and better tacklers.

if saying we are "just like" the rioters isn't implying that then i don't know what is. and don't steal my jokes, how about you go steal a pair of jordans from a 9 year old kid instead.

He will not do shit in the NFL, especially at running back. He's too small and not quick enough for his size. Some team will try converting him to WR and he'll fade into obscurity.

It's infected literally every board on Sup Forums.

>too small
>not fast enough
heard that before.

Better Sup Forums than tumblr

Fullbacks are always white lad. Whites do much better at those kinds of positions. They got the wide hips and power (less speed)

Source: black and was a fullback and and always got pancaked.

>Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn B1G cross five thousand miles of EEC SPEED and Big 12 defenses, fight my way through half of the Pac 12 and jump out of a fuckin' spread offensive meme-o-plane to teach the Negros lessons in humanity. Negro ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a White-hatin', mass chimpin' race baitin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every Negro son of a bitch we find wearin' a football uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jimbo Fisher. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Negro, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured box scores of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Negro won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our cleat heels, and the edge of our Dragons and Power-I formations. And the Negro will be sickened by us, and the Negro will talk about us, and the Negro will fear us. And when the Negro closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil race baiting they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Neal, Lorenzo

Okay, that's one counterexample. Any more?

Mike Tolbert, Le'Ron McClain, Marcel Reese

you're not good at reading or trolling m8

Those are just fat runningbacks.

you two must be incredibly new if you think Sup Forums being racist is only from Sup Forums

really outing yourselves as reddit/tumblr/jewbook migrants

i'm not trolling, so you're the one who needs to learn to read.

It's not the racism, it's the parroting. They all sound exactly the same.

t. user - Doctor of sport physiology from /spu/

fuck off cumskin

you didn't manage to understand context

>argentina
>not mongoloid
pick uno y solo uno

>cumskin
Better than shitskined.

>Harrison Smith
6'2" 216lbs
>Richard Sherman
6'3" 195lbs

>Andy Dalton
6'2, 216
>Sean Smith
6'2, 218

This is how stupid you are.
>inb4 "Dalton doesn't know as many concepts as CBs"
The QB is the smartest player on the field.

niggers can run
that's one of the rare things they do very well