Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjxNkJVEdvg
youtube.com/watch?v=cGSZEC_NE6k
tacobelluk.co.uk/contact/
youtu.be/Ozb-h1Kj5es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what game is this gif from

Cle vs Your Mum's Ass m8

What does James do if Warriors win in 4?

sac kings

Take his talents back to Miami. At least he can watch his legacy to pieces around him under that south beach sun.

you think he really drives a kia?

>talents

Should juat retire. What's the point of continuing to play? He won't win with the cavs because everyone there is shit and he can't leave because that will destroy his legacy as he will become the biggest ring chaser ever plus he will be shit by a cavs fan at the first home game

Join the US Olympic team and then move to the Chinese league.

TWolves is the obvious answer

Holding the record for most Finals games with 6 or more turnovers is a talent. Balls don't fly into the other team's hands on their own.

no we dont want him Rudy Gay is better than Lechoke right now heh

join the warriors the get his 3 ring next year
>implying no other meme teams

>talking about finals game totals when it comes to LeBron
will never get tired of this meme

>everyone there is shit
highest payroll

>he can't leave because that will destroy his legacy
he literally left shit town on a tv special as a ring chaser

I know it won't happen, but I agree with this to be honest family. But if the James loses again then it's over, there's no chance he's ever going to get a ring with Cleveland.

>if

kek yeah my mistake.

can we assume Lue is gone after these finals? who does Lebron hire as coach next?

Can the Lakers get JR smeth?

LeBron goes to OKC after KD vacates to Boston
OKC win 65 reg season games and go 16-2 in the postseason for the chip. There is a mass shooting at chesapeak by a visiting CLE fan at some point.

JVG or Mark Jackson

Fuck Kevin Love and Fuck Kyrie. Trade them both for blake and CP3 and give the cavs a fucking ring already.

What the fuck is with this final's schedule?

3 games in a fucking week?

How drawn out do they want this to be?

i hope it last forever

They're only getting 4 games gotta stretch it

Can the Lelakers get anyone worthwhile?

INFACT YOU DONT EVEN NEED BLAKE, FUCK IT JUST GET CP3 AND SHIP OFF SHUMP AND JR FOR BOOGIE.

glad I'm not the only one that noticed, NHL finals are weird too

there's the obvious angle of trying to draw it out and get as many people hyped between the games as possible, but it feels like it's just making the season sputter and die

>jefferson in a dubs kit

SURE THING WHY DON'T WE JUST ADD JIMMY BUTLER AND JAMES HARDEN WHILE WE'RE AT IT WHAT IS THE SALARY CAP AGAIN

>KD to Boston

lmao, not a chance, famalam

I'm a big Celtics fan; but there's no way KD leaves OKC for Boston, a team with only one decent player-- Isaiah Thomas

Get a better coach.

Uhh you okay?

so was the post about harry hurting himself trying to dunk on a small hoop true?

also I spent all of yesterday thinking it was Tuesday...I thought there was a game tonight baka desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=RjxNkJVEdvg

Holy shit

>because everyone there is shit

The Warriors are just too good. I mean individually the majority of them aren't that good they just have amazing synergy.

Yes I'm no taking anything away from them but the cavs are shit. Everyone thought they could beat the warriors after they got hot from 3 in the second round but the real cavs showd up for the finals. Lebron is screwed. He's not getting another ring unless they make a few big trades

Curry skipping the Olympics

conley/parker/mills
leonard/ginobili/simmons
durant/anderson
aldridge/horford/p gasol
whiteside/m gasol/ duncan/ marjanovic

jej

>nah bro da land is gonna come back in 6 trust me

>the current year
>not chucking 3's
its like you retards are incapable of evolving to stay ahead

But Steph Curry just throws that shit and it goes in, it's magic, inexplicable.

>duncan
He is literally hurting your team at this point. Hopefully he retires with his God status but if not he has to come off the bench

youtube.com/watch?v=cGSZEC_NE6k

Duncan is still a great defender, he's just awful at scoring

yeah, but they have arguably the best coach in the east and a shit ton of draft picks and money to spend. they could easily get him another player or two. did i mention they play in the east? that's the single best reason to go there, a guaranteed finals run each year

They have some great role players and a shitload of assets. I'd pick the Celtics to beat a KD-less OKC in a 7 game series.

Plus they're in the East where a declining Lebron would be their only serious opposition. Celtics + KD would be an ECF lock

But even his defense has suffered recently. I'm just saying that he regressed horribly this year. His drop is ability from last was tremendous. If he regresses next season even close to how he did this season than he will be worthless.

Think about it. The Celtics logo is a clover, that means good luck, they didn't 8-beat for no reason, Kevin Durant can clear his curse in Boston.

>blake
>cp3
>ever winning rings

kek

>Beefy Crunch Burritos now 1.50

Fuck Taco Bell

>it will cost thousands of dollars for me to fly to America for one beefy crunch burrito
at least you're better off than me lad

"Man decides he'd rather make tens of millions of dollars" is not a news story.

There's like a dozen Taco Bells over here too, pleb. If it's the thing I'm thinking it is, it's £1 here.

tacobelluk.co.uk/contact/

Update: it's not the thing I thought it was.

Sauce?

Happy 41st birthday AI!

Whilst slightly better, that's still 50 quids worth of travel away from me. The Beefy Crunch Burrito will remain a pipedream.

Literally who?

The guy who scored 49 in the 2001 finals.

???

and a manlet who could do nothing but score. literally just a better kyrie

Oh, so he's basically Corey Brewer. Got it.

Quesoritos are the best thing taco bell has ever done

Reminder that with Blatt the Cavs were able to take the Warriors to 6 games without their #2 and #3 best player

>averagewarriorsfan.jpg

2007: 22.0 ppg .356 0-4 San Antonio
2011: 17.8 ppg .478 2-4 Dallas (fifth leading scorer in series after winning regular season MVP)
2012: 28.6 ppg .472 4-1 OKC (first championship, first Finals MVP)
2013: 25.3 ppg .447 4-3 San Antonio (second championship, second Finals MVP)
2014: 28.2 ppg .571 1-4 San Antonio
2015: 35.8 ppg .398 2-4 Golden State (squandered 2-1 lead)
2016: 21.0 ppg .421 0-2 Golden State

Wow. Lelbron sucks.
How can a guy like him have such a dismal finals record.

Those are some very unimpressive numbers.

He didn't win the 2011 MVP though, it was the Derrick Rose one

2012-2014 he played well
In the other finals he was mediocre, last year he was maybe slightly above mediocre but his numbers were hella inflated

He's not wrong

>people not getting how fg% works and why it's in reverse correlation with fga
not a very good meme

[Gomennasai] Anoko wa Toshi Densetsu That Girl is an Urban Legend [English]

>his city doesn't have a taco bell
kek, my city has two

If it wasn't for the Game 6 San Antonio collapse, Lebron should only have one championship

How long will I last?

Brewer won an MVP?

Curry is basically the Tom Brady of Basketball, in that he will surpass Michael Jordan just like Tom Brady surpassed Joe Montana.

Nah

If you want to make a comparison like that, use steroid era baseball players like Bonds. Really fun to watch and anally devastating to the old heads

Um excuse me, Tom Brady invented anal devastation.

a loooong loooooooooong time

this guy is addicted to winning

Alright the draft is in 2 weeks.

Your team

Which player would fit perfectly in your team?

Which player will your team realistically draft?

POST YOUR FAVORITE IVERSON MOMENT RIGHT NOW.

>NO MJ CROSSOVER
>NO LUE CROSSOVER

youtu.be/Ozb-h1Kj5es

the MJ crossover is overrated af

Cowherd and his callers roasting LeBron James and the Cavs, topkek

>your team
Wolves

>which player(s) would fit on your team
In order of fit
Murray
Bender
Hield
Dunn (would have to move Rubio)

>which player(s) will we realistically draft
Any of the above. My biggest fear was that we'd get leapfrogged by a couple of teams in the lottery and have to look at players like Ellenson or Chriss. I think Thibs will use whoever we draft to strengthen our pretty bad bench.

If the Cavs pull a miracle and they win the Finals and LeBron fails to win Finals MVP
Will it take away from his individual greatness?

Hield would be fun to watch on that team imo but they kind of need another forward

Will the Minnesota Timberwolves make the playoffs next season?

Key players: Karl Anthony Towns, Andrew Wiggins, Ricky Rubio, Zach LaVine

New Head Coach: Tom Thibodeau

Championship MVP awards are among some of the stupidest things, and most of the time they aren't deserved and sometimes the winner just gives their shit away to another player.

If he wins, then he'll be 3-4, that's a hell of alot better than 2-5, and he'll probably fix his legacy a bit, but that's it.

when he chaired some white girl in a bowling alley

From 2008-10, how many rings would 2008-10 Dwyane Wade win with the Lakers in place of Kobe Bryant?

why are the teams not switched on this pepe/wojak pic?

No bench