Where were you when you realized that almost 70% of colombians live in the Andes highlands...

Where were you when you realized that almost 70% of colombians live in the Andes highlands, an area roughly the size of the UK or Italy. Temperatures in this region range between a comfy 10°C (50°F) and a spring-like 25°C (77°F) all year round. Additionally, this region could be considered 2nd world in term of development with a few 1st world areas. It rains a lot throughout this region and the sky is cloudy most of the year, so UV rays are not too much of a concern except perhaps during some short periods of the year. In terms of safety, it is pretty ok as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andean_natural_region
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Colombian
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_italiana_en_Colombia
lonelyplanet.com/best-in-travel/countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you're autistic my friend.

I came to realize after you know your montains became famous here

I think you're very, very autistic my friend.

I thought it was worth sharing. Most people associate us with the caribbean and hot tropical weather

Maybe because we are a part of the caribbean and have hot tropical weather?

you're right, that's why I specified the Andes region, which is everything but tropical. Also most, people live in that area. The coast only represent like 20% of colombians and the amazon less than 1%

Cool, I assumed it would be either horribly hot or freezing

Bravo, Colombia!

Now we'll just associate you with Bolivia, what's the big deal?

>this region could be considered 2nd world in term of development with a few 1st world areas
>70% of colombians there
ayy

Fair enough, gotta take demographics into account though

>which is everything but tropical
Almost our whole part of the andes is a tropical rainforest
Also the coast represents a small amount of the population but in terms of culture represents i would say the biggest part, that's why most people think this is like Venezuela

Why don't you live on the coast?

This

Well sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing the Barranquilla and Santa marta accents from Maracaibo and even Caracas accent.

It's pretty cool don't get me wrong, especially Barranquilla, I freaking love the north side but I'm used to a more temperate mountain climate

Bolivians are the extremely chill type of narcos..

at least we have seasons

bit rude

this is our kryptonite, That's the downside about living close to the equator

I realized last year reading about Escobar and your narcos. You guys are odd, in most countries people live in the coasts.

>EL CLIMA DE BOGOTA ES EUROPEO

[Citation needed]

most of the conquistadors and spanish colonizers who came here were originnally from the mountanous regions of Spain and they looked for land resembling their home towns

How many colombians have italian ancestors? I know that is probabily the South American country with the lowest number of us

I thought it is because those regions were the ones more populated by indigenous peoples. There is a lot of rain there? Is good for agriculture?

literally who gives a shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andean_natural_region

Not many, most people here are descended from spaniards, syrian lebanese or africans. Ironacally most italian colombians live on the coast, especially in barranquilla and cartagena, and Santander to a lesser extent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Colombian
also, translate this: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_italiana_en_Colombia

yes it rains a lot, almost every other day. but thunderstorms aren't common
>Is good for agriculture?
I'm not sure about this

We didn't receive a lot of non-spanish inmigration, in most part of our history the country was not friendly towards non-spanish inmigrants, we only received some lebanese people before WWI but that's it, almost all the country is spanish

*after WWI

well they were around 30k, but shagged like rabbits and now they number around 6 million descendants

>6 million
There's that number again.

Si Patron

be shitty monkey brazilian
be on shitty plane with shitty bolivian pilot
die in shit hole colombia
how much lower can you get
the only thing funnier would have been a peruvian stealing stuff from the crash site

pic: so called white gaucho survivor

Will Colombia be a first world country this century?

Probably not a single country in Latin america will reach 1st world status ever, so no.

No
Only Medellin and Antioquia
The rest of the country is savagery

mate, Casanare, Santander, Valle del cauca and Bogota have a higher HDI than Antioquia

This is int you cunt. Threads like this are appreciated Mapuche scum

Nope, don't ever go, colombia is a shithole and everyone should keep away from it. Go to argentina or something

HDI also says Venezuela and Cuba are better than Brazil, Mexico and us

Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Brazil are for sex tourism, no other reason for a Gringo to go there - whores and drugs. If you have the money just go to Miami; the nice hotel bars will have the whiter SA girls selling their asses to tourists.

You sound a bit clueless about the country, no offense

> should stay away from it
hmmm that'sweird. Tourist arrival rates are among the fastest growing in the world. Even lonely planet placed us 2nd, only below Canada in the best countries to visit in 2017 ranking
lonelyplanet.com/best-in-travel/countries

You work full time, don't you?

Exacto, no necesitamos más propaganda por aquí (que sólo va a terminar en memes, véase /lat/). Hay que jugar el juego y dejarles claro que esto es un cagadero para que no les de por venir a mariquear.

I ain't even mad with this answer. I'm ok with visitors as long as they don't cause trouble or get involved in weird shit and go back to where they originally came from

God you're fucking autistic

>I'm ok with visitors as long as they don't cause trouble or get involved in weird shit
Hmm-mm, seems like you're not that familiar with the absolute and utter vagabond trash commonly known as "anglo tourists" (which would be the biggest market around here)

>around here
Are you in Russia or just using a proxy?

The around here was actually meant as "around Sup Forums", but aside from making some quick buck, why would you want a bunch of normie savages to go to colombia with the sole explicit purpose of getting wasted and fucking bitches? The proper tourists will find their way naturally, no need to beg for the trash to come

Surprisingly based Russ...I mean Colombia

Are there many Polish Colombians?

This guy gets it. Saludos compatriotas

wtf! what are you fuckers doing in such places?

There are few. I'd say no more than 50k descendants in total. I know there are a lot more in Venezuela

>how much lower can you get
being a fat american that feels alive by seeing other people suffering

No

>nobody on the plain died as a virgin but you will

Your thoughts leak like spit while you sleep.