So how much did Eva Carneiro actually get paid? How much was from Mourinho's pocket and how much from Chelsea's...

So how much did Eva Carneiro actually get paid? How much was from Mourinho's pocket and how much from Chelsea's? Some of you anons must've heard rumors.

My guess is half of Mourinho's salary for the next year and ritual kicking of his balls once a month for the same period. He got hammered!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/07/jose-mourinho-unexpectedly-turns-up-at-employment-tribunal-eva-carneiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've heard rumours she received sexual favours from Ivanovic.

haha. That's a new one to me. She seems like a pretty outstanding professional who just happens to be a cutie. But she's feisty as fuck and Mourinho took on the wrong person. I just want to know exactly how much he got done for. Also, she obviously had some killer testimony she was about to release, hence the last minute massive settlement. I wonder what she might've had -- perhaps marriage destroying evidence or maybe even something anti-English or anti-London that the media would lap up.

>how much he got done for
Not idea how much she got but I'm fairly sure not a single penny came from his pocket.

Never ceases to amaze the gymnastics done by white knights on this site
She's a hero!

And greetings to you, user. The situation is hilarious -- Mouinho fucked up and she fought back. She has him by the balls. I just want to know how much this is worth to him and how bad the revelations potentially might have been. Mourinho is an arrogant and scheming fuck -- it's hilarious to see him being outdone by someone.

And I thought some was coming from his pocket, since she launched actions against Chelsea and against him personally.

>Carneiro also agreed to drop a claim of sex discrimination and harassment against the former Chelsea manager José Mourinho as part of the confidential deal struck on Tuesday.
theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/07/jose-mourinho-unexpectedly-turns-up-at-employment-tribunal-eva-carneiro

>"""outstanding professional"""

>taking a private in-house matter, essentially an argument with her boss, to social media and expecting no consequences
>dragging out a court case and settling anyway

Just another attention whore.

All 9" of Ivanovic's dick. LMAO

I think this has to be bait but Jose shit all over her in a press conference. He took it public.

All she did is post one comment on social media thanking people for their support. Nothing too crazy in that. Mourinho knew that he was being defied and challenged, so he went ballistic and insisted that she be demoted -- basically having her job taken away from her because he was mad because a woman he insulted refused to take the insult. Mourinho comes out of this looking petulant and as though he has problems with women and problems with anyone disagreeing with him. The funny part is that she's right and he's wrong, however big his ego might be.

women are just awful

It's not bait. It's his job to answer questions in post math interviews; he's required to do so. It's not her job. She would have returned to work a couple weeks later, just like the other doctor, if she hadn't undermined Chelsea and Mou by acknowledging the matter on twitter. For attention.

He undermined her professionalism by implying she performed her duties badly during the match. All he had to do was say that there was a misunderstanding and that she was just doing her job, instead he threw her under the bus to deflect from Chelsea performing badly. The idea that Jose's some paragon of honesty and had to say what he said is crazy.

>I wonder what she might've had
Perhaps he offered her choccy biscuits.

>All she did is post one comment on social media thanking people for their support. Nothing too crazy in that.

There's a lot wrong with that. It sets a precedent. Is she going to take every internal problem to social media thereafter? Every time she feels upset or wrong it's going to be on twitter? It's not something you do in football. Players can be expected to be sold or reprimanded for doing such, never mind coaching staff or parts of the medical team. As we saw with the other doctor, which is conveniently ignored in the narrative, if she'd kept quite she would have been back to work in no time. Football managers will always make mistakes some times, as Mou did here. But that doesn't mean they should be compromised and undermined by their own staff when they make a mistake.

Does this mean players can sue the manager everytime he gets called a fucking knob or worse and gets sold in the transfer market. Sam Allaydre could soon be broke then.

Fuck that bitch,seriously. Now no woman will ever get hired in high level positions in football. Selfish cunt.

She was being slightly provocative because she was in the right and in the position of power. Mourinho should've just apologized to her then and let her stomp on his balls or something. It was his mistake. But instead of acknowledging her power in the situation, he tried to oppose it and now he's just been completely done. I want to know how much for!

Needs more evidence, but it's in the realm of possibility.

Listen here, you fat american piece of shit. Football players feign injuries to get people sent off all the time. Jose and people who understand football are aware of this. This is what jose is arguing for. She shouldnt have gone on to the pitch as if someone is fucking dying and in need of serious medical attention. Players are left alone im the pitch even in the case of serious injuries all the time.

Also, people use swear words all the time in football.

Jose did nothing wrong.

I'm Australian (obviously) and a Barcelona supporter. Hazard shouldn't have been feigning then -- he overdid it at a moment his team needed to be attacking. The ref called his bluff by signalling for medical attention. The two Chelsea medics then did what they were obliged to do. Mourinho should have yelled out "get up, Hazard, you stupid feigning faggot who is destroying my season" and then everything would've been happy. Carneiro didn't really have a choice in the situation so Mourinho should've gone after Hazard later (and many more times too, for simply not playing this past season) and not after the woman. I've got no problem with swearing; it's the misjudgment that matters. Only use a nasty putdown when it's deserved.

>She was being slightly provocative

In the culture of football she was being hugely provocative. Like any work place, sometimes an employee is in the right but is punished anyway. Because the boss is the boss. If she couldn't handle that then she shouldn't have been in the football environment to begin with.

Maybe that's the core principle at stake here. I think that there's a basic workplace level of respect and professionalism that's needed. In addition, the boss is a superior figure and has the final say / makes the big decisions / deals with the consequences / gets paid the most.

I'm guessing that you think authority matters more than any external set of principles, or that might trumps right.

I think the law is on the side of what I'm saying, even if football has been a bit slow to catch up. Just how things are!

Is carneiro employee currently? She's gonna need a large settlement, because she probably fully well knows no world class club will hire her again after this. In the right or not, clubs wil, see the shitstorm she created and won't hire her. As you have seen, mourniho doesn't have that problem

She rejected an initial £1.2 million settlement. So more than that.

And as a person in the medical field, she has a professional ethical obligation to attend to the injured.

>Only use a nasty putdown when it's deserved

okay your a faggot nigger

>blind acceptance of what your boss tells you to do trumps legal or ethical concerns, because he's the boss

Spoken like a proud Stanford Prison Experiment graduate. I'm sure you cranked that buzzer up to full blast and patted yourself on the back for doing a good job.

DON'T PULL HAZARD INTO THIS

Hazard was being a lazy fuck, as usual, and preferred to hit the ground for a rest than to take tackles and try to win the game. He's largely at fault here and almost wholly at fault for Chelsea being shit this past year.

Thanks, dear user.

> Be woman get shouted at by mourinho
1.2 mil settlement
> Be man get shouted at by mourinho
Ok.jpg

Nice ad hominem. I'd already agreed that Mou was wrong for losing it with the two doctors. It was a small issue that he needlessly blew up. But in football, authority is everything. There is a hierarchy that has to exist in a football club when most of the employees are multi millionaires. All she had to do was do nothing. She'd have returned to work just like the other doctor. Instead she made a conscious decision to undermine the man that needs the respect of everyone in the club in order for him to do his job properly and for the club to meet its goals. It's hard because you're American to properly explain football culture to you and why what she did was so fucking stupid.

>whatever the boss does is right

No. But the coaches must respect that the manager will sometimes make a mistake. She couldn't take a bit of shouting, like the other doctor did, or the thousands of other coaching staff that have been in her position before. Instead she took it to social media. Ensuring no real club will ever touch her again and setting back the position of women in the sport years.

Maybe if your countrymen cared about ethics, professionalism and medical concerns over "muh football culture" then shit like Hillsborough would have never happened.

Right. Carneiro trial to Hillsborough. That's a logical step. Spastic.

your arguing like a bitch

stop trying to change the topic just cause your losing

You're literally arguing that "football culture" trumps her medical ethics. Which is fucking gross.

>I'm Australian (obviously) and a Barcelona supporter.

I agree with this too. Labor law is more important than loyalty to the manager. But football does tend to bring out the primitive, tribal instincts in people, so it's no surprise that some people would argue for loyalty over fairness.

Also, no one has any gossip about what she got!! She turned down £1.2 million and had some sensational material she was about to release. I'm guessing it had to be at least £3 million, but want to know more.

> woman fucks up
> mou is seen calling her a naughty word
> woman with absolutely no regard to team cohesion, spirit, decency etc, turns to social media
> huge spat ensues

inb4 mra

>You're literally arguing that "football culture" trumps her medical ethics. Which is fucking gross.

holy shit are even a fucking man?

Except that's not what I'm doing at all. Her "medical ethics" have nothing to do with taking the matter to social media. I've already said that I think Mou was wrong for getting so upset with them. What unrelated shit will you bring up next?

This will definitely affect other women in the industry.

Very much doubt that...

And that's the bottom line. I'm curious to know which top tier club this unrivalled skilled physio will will be a part of. This bitch was/is an attention seeking bitch, plus remember that Chelsea had records of her divulging private information about internal tactics in phone calls, so to all you puppets thinking she got a big paycheck think again.