Based Uruguay

Based Uruguay
espnfc.us/copa-america/story/2887835/copa-america-in-united-states-was-a-mistake-uruguay-fa-chief
>"CONMEBOL made a mistake by holding a tournament of this scope, a cup with some of the oldest national teams in the world and in South American football here in the United States," the CONMEBOL executive committee and FIFA executive council member told Uruguay radio Sport 890. "Here, yesterday [Sunday] it became obvious to me that this tournament is pretty much put together with Mexico in mind."

>Valdez called the estimated 33 million Mexican Americans living in the United States "a big colony," and singled out the influence of Univision, who are the Copa America Spanish-language TV rights-holders.

BEANERS BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YOLB848v8Y
thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/07/11/2284021/boston-undocumented-irish-immigrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHAHA

CHI

this is obvious, it's a plastic lazy money-grab tournament

CA

without context, it sounds like he's laying into Mexico and the US, but its actually just raging butthurt over getting spanked by the mexilards

Lol the butthurt is real

He is unintentionally giving Trump an endorsement.

CHI

I don't get it. What is exactly the problem?

Claro que es la verdad, así como Chile tenía ventaja en Chile, así como Argentina tendría ventaja en Argentina, así como Uruguay tendría ventaja en Uruguay.
Fíjate que la copa no se hizo en Estados Unidos por capricho de nadie eh, se votó en el interior de la CONMEBOL, poruqe les trae muchísimo dinero jugar en estados unidos que si se jugara en sudamérica. Pero de lo que habla este muerto, que la verdad son patadas de ahogado, es de un "montaje". El señor piensa todos son de su condición, en copa libertadores siempre han robado a México y es descarado, a Santos, a Pumas, a Chivas, a Cruz Azul. Las finales se juegan en Sudamérica donde la """picardía""" vale más que el deporte. No les gusta ver a México ganar y es la verdad, en las copa América donde dejaban a México llevar su equipo estrella terminó finalista 2 veces y 3ro otra, después se implementó la regla sub 23.

En México solemos ser iguales en la victoria y en la derrota, son muy analistas. En Uruguay ganan y se derriten gritando garra charrúa, pierden y se ponen a LLORAR sea la selección que sea, no se sabe perder.

you are invading us.

Mexico moneygrab because of CHIcanos in usa

rest of south america goes CHI and calls them out

> "Here, yesterday [Sunday] it became obvious to me that this tournament is pretty much put together with Mexico in mind."

No shit, it's being held in the US but we're still calling it "Copa America".

No, I'm not.

I still don't see the problem. Would they be mad if the tounament was held in Mexico?

GO

He's half right and half analannihilated.

Were the Irish invading us in the 1870s?

its funny because the CHI was invented by mexicans of Sup Forums, chicanos are not mexicans

Mad as fuck.

>chicanos are not mexicans

>"Here, yesterday [Sunday] it became obvious to me that this tournament is pretty much put together with Mexico in mind."
Super obvious if you just look at where Mexico plays, all in border states

I hope that the USSF at least got paid to rig this for Mexico and that they aren't just doing this FOR FREE

yes.

Fucking chicanos they deserve nothing else than death

The US federation sucks Mexico's dick. We could have eliminated Mexico from the 2014 WC but Jurgen and the gang fucking played "for real" to get Mexico in the playoff. I hate Zusi so much.

Well they're certainly not americans, but they're a scum worse than mexicans too. Trump needs to exterminate the lot of them, not send them back.

Chicanolards doesnt even know the lyrics of our National anthem la

>Well they're certainly not americans
They're mexican AND american.

Most definitely american.

>chicanos are not mexicans

chicanos are worse because they have been influenced by nog culture and american materialism. chicanos are the worst of everything imaginable bottled up.

Why Uruguayans cry so much?

Uruguay is ALWAYS asshurt everytime they lose. They never really accept a loss well

chicanos on proxies.

It's nice to see Sup Forums infected Sup Forums with this CHI shit

ps: CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

United States FA paying off people to talk shit about the Copa after figuring out they are gonna get BTFO and not advance on home turf

t. chicano

LEL

EEEEEEEEEEEN SUDAMERICA SJKASJKASJKAJS
NAAAADIEEEEEEEEE

NAADIEEEESNASKMNAKSJAKSJAKS NAAAADIEEEEEEE

HAAABLA DEEEE MEXICOOOOOO AJAJAJAJAJJ

OH MY GOD HE FUCKING ROASTED THE ILLEGALS AND JEWNIVISION.

>Made with Mexico in mind

in south america no one talks about mexico

I watched a show on tyc sports and this guy had pic of Osorio up, why? I know you guys don't really think about Mexico though.

Non-mexicunt latinos in America have it like hell. They get blamed for all the shit chicanos do while every latini based thing is solely suited and targeted to Chicanos only. The other latinos have had enough of the this mexican favoritism our media gives. A lot of latinos are for Trump because they hate Mexico and chicanos.

I'm just mocking this guy, who can't stop spamming "In south america no one talks about mexico" in spanish You will see him in every Copa thread

Yes we do

youtube.com/watch?v=6YOLB848v8Y

Seriously though playing the wrong anthem is really fucking bush league

Uragay indios are MAD

AAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA
IIIIIIIIIIIN SOUTHHHH AMEERICAAAAA

NOBODY SAJSKAJS NOOOOOB ODY
TAAALKS ABOUT MEEEXICO SJAKSJAKSJAKSJK

Do you talk about the USA?

>Indios

One of the least indio countries in Latin America

CHI

Why Uruguayans cry so much?

Yes and they're still are.
>Boston’s 10,000 Undocumented Irish Wait For Immigration Reform

thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/07/11/2284021/boston-undocumented-irish-immigrants/

If Mexico is so great, then why chicanos dont get the fuck back to that narco infested third world shithole instead of talking about LA RAZA in broken spanish?

...CANUCK

banter thread

no son lo suficientemente inteligentes para ser clase media aca

Why are they not American cletus?
Because they're not white?

no, they're neither. they're a disowned people that are occupying land they don't deserve. it's like WWII-era jews, except we don't have a nazi regime yet, and "israel" doesn't want them back.

this

NOT MAD AT ALL, THE TOURNAMENT HAS JUST BEGUN

I'D STILL LIKE TO SEE A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL THOUGH

>They get blamed for all the shit chicanos do
Maybe because white Americans are too fucking retarded to know whos who?

They sure looked indio to me when they played mexico.

Mexico always plays like this when they go to South America though.

wat a little bitch

HAHAHHA Uruguay butthurt as fuck

Because then our muslim in chief wouldn't be able to give them free monies for existing.

>someone post a mexican news site's article about this
>someone says something like 'fuck those uruguayans they are the same shit as argentines'
>later discussion is just them shitting on us argentines

Holy shit has there even been a case of ASSHURT this big in history? Fucking URGAY man, you fucking lost the first game of copa america. Stop crying bitch niggas, its not like you lost the WC final.

Here you go "white friend".

*posted

>cletus
>misappropriating me as scum rather than affluential because you disagree
Found the real cletus. No, it's not because they're not white, but because they're scum who go against everything american on a point of principle, and take pride in being chaos-spreading filth-spewing shitlords.

There are people that are proper Mexican-Americans, who are proud of their heritage but have adapted to our society and culture as much as possible, want to speak english, and try to contribute to society however they can.

Chicanos are the opposite of that, and both Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are ashamed by them. Everyone hates them, for good reason. Chicanos are the worst people here. They might live in the USA against our will, but they will never be American.

so they chimped out on the pitch and chimped out outside the pitch.

what difference does anything the sore loser said make? they still lost 3-1.

>muh old as fuck national team

jesus christ.

He has a point to be fair, Uruguay were sent all over the US for their games while Mexico's are clustered together near Mexico. Fortunately nobody is taking this meme competition seriously.

if they are waving a mexican flag then its safe to assume they are chicano sum.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

urucry

oh, you mean like it happens on literally all world cups?
poor professional footballers, they have to travel

>same accent
>same last names
>same ego (or even higher)
Sorry lad, if your ugly twin is getting roasted then people are bound to roast you too. Although Argentina is probably gonna win the cup whereas Uruguay is probably not gonna make it out of group stage.

>Uruguay were sent all over the US for their games while Mexico's are clustered together near Mexico
Considering that Mexico is the only nation in this competition that borders America, that IS the only fair way to go about it.

Why are u-r-gayans such sore losers? Every time they lose they throw a hissy fit and blame everyone but themselves.

Calm down Trump, don't you have another whopper of a lie to tell everyone already? Starting to slow down, I need my fixing of four Pinocchios

So your butthurt because some dont have the same beliefs as you do? Who the fuck are you to tell someone what they can't do or not do. Im glad those trump fags got REKT. Supporting someone who talks shit. TALK SHIT GET HIT. Also Mexican Americans not like blacks they do not care about sjw. If you talk shit they will respond. You just sound like a booty blasted white boy.

Why is Uruguay so butthurt over this lose. Is thay country full of pussies that don't know how to lose.

One is far harder than the other, it's a lefitimate complaint. It certainly wasn't random bad luck either, it was a calculated move for maximum shekels, again proving why this tournament is such a joke.

How is it fair lol?

Uruguay sounds mad as fuck.

goodnight buds, can't wait to see the scores when i wake up

Yeah because waving a mexican flag is bad. I dont here white Americans crying about italian or irish Americans waving their flags.

wait this was the head of the Uruguayan FA, not just some media pundit? what a shame. I was hoping that this was going to be the launchpad to finally making sense and merging CONCACAF and CONMEBOL. now that the Copa America is a real tournament and not just a clone of the south american WCQ, they should go all the way and integrate fully. I don't know how much influence any individual FA has but if they start digging their heels in, a rational move seems unlikely.

Giving them what are effectively home games for every match when they aren't a host country is actually not fair at all

>/

we barely beat Honduras and CHIle, it's over for us

we need a team composed of people who play in the same country, having decent players playing abroad, not knowing each other will never let us win anything

>he hasn't been to jersey

just nuke them

I mean, duh. Did anybody think this was for the united states?

They treat their central american bretheren worse than we treat them, they're hypocrites
inb4 >we-we-we're north american
Culturally you're the same as those central american countries, you're nothing like true north american Anglo countries aka USA and Canada

Did you hear about the mother from Honduras who came to the usa with a zika baby? I dont blame them.

this is a meme senpai. england have a team composed of everyone from one country and we havnt won shit for 9001 years.

to be fair the head of the FA is a joke around here, he's only there because he's a pushover not because he is relevant in any way around here, before he was elected nobody had a fucking clue who that guy was

Supporting based Tico Vacilón against the yankis.

That will never happen because FIFA needs the US and Mexico to qualify for every World Cup for millions of $ shaped reasons

>Yanki flag saying CHI to a Mexican flag

Oh, I'm laffin, also

CHI