babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=20158&page=102
youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/747137689678393344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will there be girlfriend welfare?

Fucking hell.

sister just uploaded this to facebook the dirty slag

kay-on

ask a peng ting has she heard packages? yes?

howling at the sun reading UKIP voter from the last thread lads
some people just have no clue what a cliche they are

Post more of this whore

Went a bit hard on the sesh lads

shall we go hiking in cannock chase? :3

Bloody hell m8 your sister is somehow existing in 2010!

>howling at the sun reading UKIP voter from the last thread lads
>some people just have no clue what a cliche they are

My guess is she tried flirting and having a normal conversation while his only talking points were BREGZIIT and the MEYNSTREEM MEDIER

No doubt after this picture she went in search of a suitable bull to tame her blonde cunt

How do I stop cheating on my GF?

I love her so much buy every time I got out with the lads I'm surrounded by slags gagging for my cock and find it so hard to say nol

received a letter recently saying that my request for a state supplied gf was denied and to try again in the next financial year

fucking bs desu

britain is the most tolerant country in the world, we can't lose this reputation by banning the burqua

sure I've never been

FONT

just clonked myself really hard on the bonkers

just burst out howling

Who even are these people

he doesn't look too bad tbf

roaring (like he probably was) tb h

jealous

The STATE of Texas

getting the daily dose of Jimmy dore

>he thinks banning the burqa is going to force muslims to leave the uk

wish we could be more like france, hundreds of deaths from terrorism per year would be worth it if i could feel like some muslims had some rights taken away from them

babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=20158&page=102

More. Is there an imgur folder at least?

The STATE of Massachusetts

What did he mean by this?

wanna end it all lads

Rasheed

Rasheed

Anime

rasheed

no one should die because of terrorism, it could be you or your family

I just text'd her and told her that I love her so much.

Should keep her going for a while longer.

need more pjwposting in /brit/ desu

Me.

yes, I know, Rasheed.

Rasheed

Name's Olivia Kenning.

it's actually mad when you think that radical islamists are actually very similar to rorkes/fascists, they're both deluded by rage, nativists, anti-semitic, violent, uninterested in dialogue and believe they have the single authority on how society should be run

from now on i shall refer to all rorkes as rorkesheeds to remind them of the many similarities they share with their supposed enemies

anyone got any better chat than what's currently going on lads?

how is /brit/ doing tonight

The STATE of Oregon

stop posting about this worthless spacker you cunt

>radical Islamists
I think you mean Muslims that follow the Koran sweetie

April wants it's meme back

just absolutely smothered my pizza in a new hot sauce without realising how spicy it was

regretting this lads

>tfw have a sister
>she's not a one of those slapper as fuck shlags
thank christ. thankfully she's managed to be not so much of an abnormie that she's got no mates, but not so much of a normie that she's a shlag who goes town every weekend to get fekkin weestid

tired of the burqua holding me down. just know i'd be wealthy and not alone if it wasn't allowed.

Will banning the burqa make it easier for our security forces to thwart panned attacks?

Rigby would still be alive if the veil was removed REEEEEEE

the PROVINCE of New Brunswick

Shite

Messaging this girl and we can both feel the convo is running out of steam

Absolute dirt feel tb h

Lads.

would you ever kiss a british boy

Ah yes, because allowing them to create muslim-only areas of the UK has really helped to stop them coming here

Why would they want to come here if they can do what they want with no opposition, right?

>Smoking is cool and far less of a cancer risk than feminism.

what did he mean by this?

why does the estonian nonce come here to post anime
literally no one elses parts it apart from those couple karen nonces and even they only come out the woodwork when he does

just fuck OFF

>Today....68 yr old client had a shower and I popped in after to check the bathroom and two little blobs of shit on the shower floor! :o ...and a shitty towel :-\

>I asked if he knew he'd shat himself, he wasn't aware and very embarassed...and offered to clean it up.

>I think he was caught short using the shower as I heard lots of banging around.

yeah true, i should have said "ultra-orthodox islamists and rorkes/ultra-orthodox christians"

is this a selfie

screeching at the state of PJW

m8 that's why you just use it to ask her out sometime and talk there. I tried the same shit and my m8s gf nearly roundhoused me before asking like 10 of her friends separately who all said messaging is gay and boring

was very eye opening

Why don't I have a gf that looks like this

>this rump roasted cuck

PJW is a Scotsman

>no one should die because of terrorism
ah yes going to call tessa now and make this our official counter-terrorism strategy

toast just burnt lads/ that fucking burqua i swear

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

ma'shallah, brother! thank you for your good work for allah, the one true god and mohammed(pbuh) is his messenger

He went on a post-Brexit rant about Scotland, saying they only voted remain because they need EU money to fund their diet of fast food and heroin and all that.

link me some of PJW's most amusing vidoes
not an alt right nonce but i find him really funny, especially the way he talks

look up horseshoe theory lad

You'd have to leave Islam first

>What tragedies have befallen your people?
>a fascist dictatorship tried to systematically wipe us off the face of the planet
>we were kidnapped and sold as slaves en masse on another continent
>a couple of potatoes rotted and millions of us died

his name is scottish ha ha

he probably has scottish ancestors

only so-called pjw posting i enjoy is shopped pictures of him looking like a mong and phrases he says with funny spellings desu

That issue is not going to be addressed by banning the burqa though. That's a problem with managing immigration and criminalising people for wearing a bit of cloth over their Chevy Chase is not going to force undesirables to leave, or prevent them from coming here.

Following your holy book to the letter is retarded

It just so happens that a lot more Muslims follow their holy book to the letter than Christians do today

*speaks*

link

reckon we should go back to crisp posting instead desu

>plagiarising like an amateur

I've literally synthesised wikipedia articles and gotten 5% similarity in turnitin (teachers wont care about anything below 10 or even 20 really)

>tfw no gf

just got fired lads
fairly sure that a burqa is to blame for this

HOWLING

it's just a meme lad calm down

>he sent me a video or him cumming into a glass and swallowing the lot. I think the bit that grossed me out was that he then sent me a still of him holding it all in his mouth and a text asking if I was jealous.

Well, which one?

laffino

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/747137689678393344

He made a few angry tweets, only one I could find on google though

Seething tbqh

Just stop mate how many more are you going to do