Dammit. Copied the wrong link.

this thread is better

Meant to post this:
youtube.com/watch?v=zucBfXpCA6s

Stannis = Shit

>Germans getting rekt
Two years too late, HC.

>implying they won't win the EURO

Been really underperforming since WC, only reason they might is that nobody looks great

Not even England?!

Obviously other than England, brave Jamie Vardy and King Kane will of course break goalscoring records as we win every game 6-0 and bring Europe to its knees.

Let us make another post or two.

Making sure.

cock is sore from wanking

bumhole is sore for a similar reason desu

who hype for Dartford in the Europa league next season???

>Unironically losing to USA

how many years did it take you to get to the prem?

Reffing is one sided in our favor and the USA commentator isn't watching the same game as I am.

Kek a doodle doo

Literally 15

When are the USA commentators not biased as fuck during USA matches?

my Danish/Best Korean regen GK, kek

Well, never, but they're trying to say that because of the scoreline it's been 100% USA, which clearly isn't true, could be 3-3 right now.

Who's completed a higher % of their passes though? That's what really matters.

I'm not sure, Pep.

What happened to the 2014 WC Costa Rica?

No Navas.
Don't just look at the scoreline, first half could easily have been 3-3.

Shit, I forgot Navas was supposed to be the GK, the sub is terrible. But yeah, I didn't watch most of the first half, so I only watched how shit they were in the second half.

they got rid of the coach they had back then

Sandnes Ulfs first ever game in Europe is against Barcelona, great

we skipped the EL altogether and went straight into the CL group stage because of Molde buffing the coeff

*sigh*

>posting midmatch

>Begby
Did he glass a cunt?

It's just starting: the biggest storm we've had over here in the last 5 years. It's going to rain over a month's normal precipitation in the next 2-3 days. I'm on holiday and holy shit am I going to be comfy.

HOW SHIT MUST YOU BE
ITS ONLY FIVE NIL

cheeky mr. zlatan

>his father fails to salute mr. kim, he, his spouse and his immediate family are sent to a labor camp
>he escapes with his wife over the border during some dark night
>move somewhere as far from north korea as possible
>they have a son
>he turns out a decent football player
>one day 25 years later, the postman brings an official invitation from the FA of north korea for their son to join the national team

Is there a recent torrent for the cut out face pack? Cba paying 10£.

>facepack
>making me use this image 40 posts into the thread

>10£ face pack

what is this

thank you jesus

ded thred

post young regens

sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces
Where's this £10 coming from

>2016
>City just hired Big Sam

it's time for our favorite game, guess the scoreline

1 - 0 own goal

1-0 Sheffield United. Southampton lost on an own goal

0-5 for southampton

>send backup CBs to reserves match to build up match fitness
>1st choice CB gets food poisoning 2 hours before the 1st team match

renzo you do not fucking go get a street döner before a league match

What's your favorite skin?

Also, can you determine ethnicity of a player? I'm playing with a lower league team and since most of the players I can afford don't have a face picture I cant tell and I dont want to sign blacks.

fm bump

>tfw have to go without the glorious dartford save for a week or so

recommend me a fun little save i could do on my laptop from the late 90s please, need my FM fix still...

Dartford

>being racist unironically

Real Madrid

i hate you more than anything in this world could be hated

How is that racist? It's not like I hate blacks, I just want my team to be 100% native players.

>eastern yuro
>asking how to remove ethnicity from team
>claiming not to be racist
???

>eastern yuro
So, what is that supposed to mean? Are you implying something? Do stereotypes stop being racist if they are about european?
>asking how to remove ethnicity from team
I actually never asked that, but how to know when ti comes to signing new players.
>claiming not to be racist
Well I'm not.

Newfag here, how do I stop being overwhelmed in the midfield playing 4-4-2

desu m8 i was only baiting but seriously why the fuck do you care what colour your little pixel men are on the screen

>seriously why the fuck do you care what colour your little pixel men are on the screen

where do you think you are

if you're referencing the notification that you get mid match sometimes, just ignore it, it's nonsense desu

Because I want my team to be british, 100% native talent that will defeat all those big money clubs with almost exclusively foreign players.

the most autistic place in the universe

you can still be black and be british mate but if that's what tickles your fancy then just fucking google the players and see who's the "wrong" skin colour for you :^)

precisely

>you can still be black and be british
You could be born in the barn, but that doesn't make you a horse.
>google the players and see who's the "wrong" skin colour for you :^)
I'm doing that now but i takes forever :^(

ok bud

i hope every english wonderkid regen in your save turns out to be black :)

a bit rude

I bet you don't have any non-white friends

I don't think my save has any decent white english players

K thanks

i have quite a few actually although everyone i live with at university is white and middle class

had a more diverse friend group last year at school desu

>having middle class friends
>not upper class

stay pleb

>Man U signing a defender for £30M
New manager, same strategy, throw money at a problem

>Eric Bailly
Literally who

he was GOAT in 13 or 14 I think

>having friends

proper aristocrat doesn't have friends, he graces some chosen people with his presence

>throw money at a problem
m8 I'm as ABU as anyone else here, but you're literally criticizing a club for buying a player. Man U have been weak in defence for a long time. Are "big clubs" not allowed to buy players now?
£30m isn't even a crazy amount these days, £30m is equivalent to a £15m transfer 4 or 5 years ago. It's not (solely) Man Utd's fault that the English top tier has way, way too much money for its own good.

he still is

They solved their striker problem by looking within

Sure, but that's an extraordinary case, no-one could have predicted the impact Rashford made (like how no-one predicted Leicester meme magic winning the league). They at least tried several young players like McNair and Blackett.
I fully expect them to keep signing players this summer and then you'll be exaclty right with "throwing money at problems", but right now I think it's harsh to scoff at them after making just one sensible signing.

Tbh could you really see mou using youngesters? They'll all be in the dutch league within a month

Was there an update I dont know of?
So many shots

Who /lifelong/ here

that is a fucking sad place

You on East Midlands or Cross Country?

East Midlands lad, off to St Pancras

Tfw you are laptop trolls you and says you have 45 minutes of battery left when you really have 20 seconds

So many people play FM on the trains, pity most of them seem normies and don't have logos

>totally not a normie I swear

Friendly reminder that if you use 10 instructions or more you are a pleb and your players know.

>win 3 CL
>pleb
top kek butters, my players know all my instructions are GOAT

I don't get enough trains to see it in the wild
Wish I did desu I'd get them to watch the Dartford playthrough to teach them good management skills

Reminder that I once won the league as arsenal with 18

>Wish I did desu I'd get them to watch the Dartford playthrough to teach them good management skills
>Miles gets overwhelme on twitterd by people asking if choking in the playoffs is a known bug on FM16

>I'd get them to watch the Dartford playthrough to teach them good management skills
the secret is reloading

hitting continue while texting does not constitute 'good management skills'

Why you getting a train today then?

When you're on trains all day, you also learn that people are stupid and ignorant as well

Not sure why you're pushing this meme desu, if he reloaded he would've actually gotten somewhere a lot sooner rather than taking forever to gt promoted every time.

Imagine being such a bad manager that Icardi goes 38 hours without a goal for you

alright Match ;)