If you were in charge at Bayern and Real Madrid calls about this man, how much you asking for in transfer fee?

If you were in charge at Bayern and Real Madrid calls about this man, how much you asking for in transfer fee?

90 million euros.

80m, that choker won't win the cl. He's a poisoned pill

70 million Euro.
They will pay.

No less than 90 million euros.

1 billion dollars

This post made me laugh hard.

80-90 million Euros

30Mil and James Rodriguez

70 Mill...oh wait were talking about Real...100Million.

Too fucking true

Fucking hell, good job maple leaf

Like 120m, I know he isn't worth that much, but Real would pay it.

€65m and a half season loan back to the Allianz.

€5m bonuses each for
>final 3 in ballon d'Or
>LA liga top scorer
>winning the Champions League

And then we try Götze/Müller up front for half a season, if it doesn't work we buy Reus for now and Sané for the future, probably €40m total.

>americans watch real football
i was suprised to see on Sup Forums so much americans watch our football 2bh

Benzema + x as Benzema is better.

Since these swaps never happen I'd probably not sell him because the only strikers that trump Lewandowski are Suarez and Benzema.

>implying he doesn't have a special Real Mad release clause in his contract

He'd go somewhere around 60-70 and you wouldn't have much say in it.

I would slap his girlfriend in the ass.

> you will never get reus

This. Knowing Perez he might be dumb enough to actually offer Benzema

Nice job leaf

we are an immigrant country, and over half my high school was colombian and went to that colombia vs brasil rematch in miami, all the beans had it hyped

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

el peruANO

>if it doesn't work we buy Reus for now and Sané for the future, probably €40m total
Neither of them would work to replace Lewandowski, and the price is way off.

I'd get a good deal by paying 45-55 and taking Benzema/Kroos + Varane

R A R E
A A
R R
E E

there's no reason to sell lewandowski
he still has 3 years left on his contract and bayern doesn't need money and there's no equally good replacement for him anyway

All of this plus he would be Ancellotti's best pick in Europe for his traditional counter-attacking style

>his traditional counter-attacking style
Did you even watch any of Ancelotti's teams before Real Madrid? His AC Milan, Chelsea and PSG teams always tried playing expansive and offensive football.

He's much closer to Guardiola than Mourinho in terms of play style. The Real Madrid counter attacking was a leftover from the Mou era, the further into Ancelotti's reign the more possession football they played.

I am sorry I don't watch football, I just used it as a conversational aid to fit in with the lads

get a grip sudan

I don't what's happening anymore, my life's a mess. Most of the friends on Sup Forums (besides you) have either departed or turned their backs on me, and I've pretty much been condemned to perma-NEETdom

You wouldn't get Sane alone for €40m
Reus would cost upwards of €50m (for any other team other than buyern, he wouldn't move there)

80m plus morata

bout tree fiddy

I can feel it, hombre

Cheer up lad :^)

Straight swap for Benzema and Jese

My wife and 75 million.

120m plus another 20m if the win cl in the next 3 seasons and another 20m if he makes it to balon dor podium during the duration of the contract

1 billion Euros so I can buy Messi

he is literally unsellable mate

good strikers are so fucking rare these days, and Bayern don't need money, at all

there is no replacement on the market right now

A video of Ronaldo coming out of the closet.

Think of the literal billions that tape could be worth

Matters fuck all what Bayern want if he wants to leave, at least when his contract ends, don't pretend like he will end his career in Inzuchthausen, the lad is definitely Madrid bound.

60 million euros is real price

Well considering he already has everything agreed with the Madrid and he wants to leave Bayern, I would set a reasonable price before Madrid tells me to fuck and get no moneys and a pissed off Lewa.

I wouldn't sign him though. A forward position player isn't really needed. But Flo loves going around knocking on players doors and sexually molesting other clubs, and see what he can fish.

Pogba is definetely coming though, but I'm not sure how the fuck that's going to work out...

Cucking Bayern out of Alaba might be the only signing that actually makes sense.

not anymore when they are asking close to that for moratas and shiets, and with the new tv money coming in

1 billion and starts the billion age of transfers.

well, but premier league always overpays shit players.
typical liverpool and man utd will get some mediocre sunderland shite for 35-40 millions.

Pogba will be the new tranfer record for 120 mil. in Man City

>leaving Juve for Shitty

Kek

KEK

No. Pogba has already told his agent that Real Madrid is the one and only possible destination.

Yeah, but knowing Zidane, the answer is no fucking way. Benzema stays.

Nerman is the one that might become the big money transfer of the season.

>selling to your direct rivals

absolutely disgusting. hope they have a little more self-respect than those Dortmund cucks and tell both the clubs AND HIM its not happening ever

memes aside, Kane would be a prety good signing if Lewandowski did leave

Nerman is 22, legitimately one of the best players in the world and is Barcelona's future. You'd probably have an easier time getting both messi and suarez

Nerman is in a middle of a millionaire tax fraud shit scandal, undergoing trial just like Barsa and Messi for the same big fuckeries and has had some 'clashes' with the club for a variety of reasons.

If say, PSG, shows up with a huge offer and a sportive project taylored around him, with him as the star in the centrefold as opposed to some other.... well, we'll see what Nerman does.

>all this wishful thinking
lel

I literally thought of this and immediately scrolled down. Good job, m8.

>implying PSG isn't seriously going after him

You are the one closing your eyes to reality. Good luck trying to match PSG's money offer.

Pisiont Groszy