/MeNa/

We have the best qt's edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic-maps.com/media/catalog/product/cache/7/image/8ecabcfb697832bc77ac7e2547ded39f/x/n/xng197207b.jpg
suyunrengi.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/ortadogu_etnik_yapisi.jpg
instagram.com/gitazadeh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which Arab country produces the best women and why is it Somalia?

doesn't seem like she's middle eastern/north african, as that apparel are against the law in the majority of those regions

>what is diaspora
She's also originally Iranian I believe. Here's a hijabi if it makes to feel better

>what is diaspora
not middle eastern or north african anymore, silly

>not middle eastern or north african anymore
She is genetically
And you're diaspora yourself m8. Why are you posting in /mena/ if you're not middle eastern or north african anymore?

They just look like mejican qts

>tfw no muslim titcow gf

I WOULD LOVE TO CUM BUCKETS IN HER JUICY COWTITS HNNNNNNNNNNNNG
WHERE DO I FIND A VOLUPTUOUS SUCCUBUS LIKE HER?

>tfw
Find a diaspora in a western country

>tfw if xerxes managed to break through the thermopylae i would have a qt Iranian gf
FUCKING LEONIDAS REEEEEE

They won't even look at non-muslims m8. There's plenty at my campus, but they all just herd together and speak Arabic to each other.

SAUCE PLEASE!

What's your campus and area? Are there lots of hot Muslim diaspora girls there?

Which area could you find hot Muslim girls in the west?

That's why you find a white washed non religious one

Leonidas is small-time
Don't let me see you around Ecbatana again, Parmenio.

So I sent the prototype to a designer, we'll see if this thing ever comes to fruition.

Onto the next project!

San Bernardino, California. Not lots but a good number.
How do you tell if they're nonreligious? I assume if they're wearing the scarf they must be at least somewhat devout.

>SAUCE PLEASE!
It was a Muslim girl who didn't know her photobucket was set to public, some user found it a year or two ago, leaked her pics. There's a couple vids of her naked and masturbating, but since she was underage all traces of her were virtually deleted from the internet. You likely won't be able to find sauce minus a few pics with cleavage
Same girl as >which area could you find hot Muslim girls in the west
Most Muslim girls won't talk to non Muslim guys. Your best bet is what I said here They'll usually hate Islam because of their strict families and will easily put out just to spite their parents and Islam

>How do you tell if they're nonreligious?
It's true not all Muslim girls wear hijab, so you can't use that as an indicator, but even those girls will still dress somewhat modestly.
I can tell if a /mena/ girl is nonreligious if I see her talking to guys a lot, if she's flirty, if she wears bootyshorts, tanktops, and exposes a lot of her skin, and just her overall attitude. These girls also don't really speak Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, etc or hang out with other /mena/ people. They mostly hang out with white people or other non religious /mena/ diaspora.
Hope that helps. If you have anymore questions or feel like I didn't answer yours thoroughly enough feel free to ask more

If you gayreeks submitted to the Persians there would probably be no Christianity or Islam in the first place.

You would still be worshipping Artemis and Zeus.
Persians would still be worshipping Ahura Mazda.
I hope you're proud.

What ethnicity is the girl in ?

Somalia is in the Arab league but they are not Arab, and the Somalian people know this.
Actually she does. And most countries in the Midde East/North Africa don't mandate dress codes. It's just Iran and the Gulf states which are in a bit of a Cold War right now over "who can be the biggest religious extremist dickfuck"
But the setting would appear that she's a Lebanese/Jordanian living in North America.

Everyone in Canada is a diaspora, unless of course you're some native innuit or some shit.

>mazda
topkek

I'm not sure. But based on all the shit I read and saw in her photobucket leaks, I'm fairly certain she's either Syrian or Palestinian, and less certain but still possibly Iranian or Egyptian, or any mix of 2 of the 4 countries I listed

Somalian and Ethiopian girls are cute!
cute!!

I always see them in Toronto and they're so thicc hnnngh

They have super religious parents though so I'm intimidated

It's not illegal, it's just considered slutty.
I've seen this chick's photos before, I'm surprised she doesn't have more followers

How many of her photobucket leaks do you have saved?

Checking my computer 1 sec
2,191 files

nationalgeographic-maps.com/media/catalog/product/cache/7/image/8ecabcfb697832bc77ac7e2547ded39f/x/n/xng197207b.jpg
suyunrengi.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/ortadogu_etnik_yapisi.jpg

Is it accurate (these pics are to big for Sup Forums, btw)

Why do Westerners have such hots for Iranian women? kek
They're pretty but they always blow up on social media, literally and figuratively

They wear too much makeup in my opinion

Just go for it and see how it goes ffs.
BTW it's a lie that hijabis won't go out with you. Hijabis often are the biggest sluts.

O.O
You should make a downloadable link and post it on MENA
You'll be a fucking hero

Amazing how a place with the least amount of water on Earth could have such a profound impact on the world. Really makes you think.

Shut the fuck up

Someone slept on the wrong side of the favela.

If you have cowtits and a curvy body with a pretty face you'll be bound to have thousands of males cumming at your pics

She doesn't look Iranian.

Accurate regarding what?
I just saw that this showed everyone as niggers which is wrong.

Wait nvm I found her ig.

Her face reminds me of my cousin for some reason.

>Why do Westerners have such hits for Iranian women
Because the diaspora are very vocal, and a lot more cancerous than the diaspora of other /mena/ countries
I could go into more detail about it but that would take forever and I have my final report for my lab project due in about an hour and a half
>They wear too much makeup in my opinion
That's all middle eastern women in general
I have a mega.nz file with all the stuff. I'm at uni until the end of next week so I don't want to browse that shit through campus wifi and get busted, but I might post it after I go home for winter break

Describing the peopel

Speaking of Iranian/MENA qts
Iran & Egypt used to have an a e s t h e t i c queen
Apparently, Pahlavi was impotent though

Thanks man, that would be algoods

SHE' SO FUCKING UGLY STOP POSTING HER YOU FUCKING RATS HOLY SHIT

habesha qts best qts

She's of Persian descent living in Norway. Her IG is instagram.com/gitazadeh/

why do mena girls like bbc so much

For sure man
Khaoula is the queen of /mena/. deal with it
You're thinking of white girls

Black girls love the big Arab cock just as much if not more.

It feels good knowing your ancestors enslaved millions of qt negresses and made their husbands eunuchs.

>called /mena/
>literally no one here is from the middle east or north africa

Why do you say this?
They're not Arabian by race (actually do have significant semitic admix) but they do speak Arabic right?
I'm wondering why do you see Moroccans as Arabs but not Somalis?

Most Somalians do not consider themselves Arab and neither do most Arabs.
Sure some of them have Semitic ancestry but so do a lot of Persians and Kurds -- that's just a product of vicinity and trade.

He's a troll/shitposter. Best to ignore him.
Not even most Arabs themselves are Arab by race. Arabic countries are considered Arabic based on language and similar culture, which was spread by Arabs who today are found in the gulf, racemixing with the rest of mena

Somalis are different than Kurds and Persians because they are Arabic speakers
Do you consider Sudanese Arabs? I do

Yeah I know. I was confused because he wanted the Algerian guy to identify as Arab even if most Algerians aren't Arabian by race but Arab by language and some cultural aspects. So that he'd deny Somalis' Arabness came off as weird

>Said William as his blonde haired blue eyed daughter went to Daquan's house

Pretty rude senpai

You will hardly find any Somalis speaking Arabic from day-to-day. Lots of them learn it in schools because of religion.
Would you consider a French-speaking Algerian to be French? I sure as hell don't.

Personally I don't give a fuck about race. If you and your family speak Arabic as your lingua franca then you are an Arab. But if you're learning Arabic purely for religious reasons and have your own language as well, then you're a part of whatever that language is.

Need good looking Arab women -> post Lebs. Every time.

It's because he's a gulfie himself, and wants mena united under the Saudi banner

She's not Lebanese nor is she Arab you retarded cunt.
Nice strawman. Now put it back in your ass where that shit belongs.

see

Yeah but "French" isn't a lingustic group. It's ethnicity or nationality. "Arab" is a lingustic group.
I agree with you about second part. But I still see it as an Arab country

>Mudslimes actually banned this
Why they so backward

I mean they get plenty of aid from the Arab League and they've helped take in some refugees from Yemen. So I have nothing against them at all. I actually like Somali people.
But I wouldn't call them Arabs primarily because, from what I've read, most of them prefer not to be called that way.

sorry is this better? shes moroccan

where my /Shia/ brothers at?

>tfw white bong gf

we must conquer the whites before the Sunnishits do fellow sons of Ali.

Ahh I see. Alright then

How is Jordan, btw? I've been there only a few times as a kid because of lay-over flights. Unfortunately I never actually got to explore the country.
You guys are OG Arabs. Based as hell.

>You will hardly find any Somalis speaking Arabic from day-to-day.
Nonsense, in Minnesota they repeat "inshallah" and "alhamdulillah" like it's a prayer for bread.

Practically all pious Muslims do that. That's an Islamic thing, not an Arab thing.

These bitches thatt post hundreds of pics on ig are usually boring af irl

When white people read that they're gonna want to kick you out even more t b h

>These bitches thatt post hundreds of pics on ig are usually boring af irl

This. How quickly I've learned this from personal experience.

>When white people read that they're gonna want to kick you out even more t b h

I hope they do.

>tfw the Shah divorced this qt and damaged Iran/Egypt relations to marry this whore
JUST

>These bitches thatt post hundreds of pics on ig are usually boring af irl
so what fag, it's not like they would look at you twice irl lmfao

>implying whites will do jack

their women are slaves to based aga khan

>tfw no queen gf

It's alright I guess been really cold these days. And thanks XD

The point stands.

What did the Arab girl in my exam review session mean when she slapped my ass?

No it doesn't. Because by that logic, Pakistanis, Indonesians, Persians, and many other ethnic groups would be Arab. Your shit doesn't make any sense.
Somalis can still be Arab if their family adopts it as the lingua franca and they abandon the Somali language. But obviously, only an idiot Somali would leave their culture to be apart of another.
No probs bro. Jordan is arguably the best country in the Middle East.

Actually Fawzia divorced the Shah. In her own words Iran was a shithole that was making her literally sick and she missed Egypt. I feel bad for Royalty man.
This Jordanian girl I knew in elementary school had such a nasty accent lmao she wasn't even cute
Sounded like a nasty combination of Russian and Arabic
She kept snitching on everyone for little stuff
She also ran like a retard
He's gonna lose all his money to white women in divorce settlements based on wikipedia.

It means she wants to make you her bitch.

that ur a dirty kafir and shes going to get her brothers to murder you

Okay?

>Fawzia divorced the Shah
Oh damn really? I thought it was because she couldn't bear him any children, so he tossed her away for someone else who could.
And yeah Iran was much worse imo back then that it is today, so I don't blame her.

Why would you get rid of a wife this perfect?

The point is that they speak Arabic, not that they are Arabs. There's a very patent distinction.

>tfw no big booty persian gf

He was probably a closet homosexual desu senpai

why do mena grills have such nice lips? so much better than wh*te girls desu

You dumbfuck. The other guy was saying that he considers them Arab. Learn to read. And please don't ever reproduce.

Black women love that big Arab dick.

>qt grills pictures
ABSOLUTELY HARAM!

>tfw

Holy fucking shit I know those girls, I went to high school with them.

No fucking way man. Me too. I only know the girl on the left though.

No way! Me too holy fuck.

Andrew? Is that you?

Tamra, I think. I went to middle school with her too. Everyone loved her tits.

You in Orange County?

did u fug them