Is there a sim card you can use between Switzerland, Germany and Austria with no roaming fees?

is there a sim card you can use between Switzerland, Germany and Austria with no roaming fees?

I dont know but did that girl ever end up doing more than softcore?

Tell her name, pls.

She is 16, pedophile.

I know that there are several simcards that you can use troughout Europe but if you.want one solely to communicate between those three it would be better to just go call one of the shops and ask

i assumed there might be such a sim card since they are all german speaking cunts

and also, they're all connected to each other

I think that they had such things but they became obsolete after the invention of all Europe simcards

it's funny to think that sim cards need to be specifically manufactured for your small cunt that only has half a million people.

pedophile is the word for prepubescent children, normally under 12.
in this case, she's 16, not pedophile

I would roam my benis into her bagina tbн

I'm not sure about those 3 countries but with Orange France, you can buy a prepaid sim card and buy an option "europe" which allows you to use the data all over europe, I paid 20€ for 1gb.

Germany and Austria yes, The EU made a law about it, I don't know if it covers Switzerland too

Indeed, Nymphophile is the name.

well it doesn't apply to all sim cards since i've bought a sim card in austria before and it didn't work in germany.

Maybe it' not yet effective, google for european roaming law

No, Switzerland is not in the EU. Hence EU roaming regulations don't apply.

I just did and I think it's to do with limitations to the maximum roaming fee and it doesn't limit it by very much apparently.

so if you drive 2 hours north, you'll no longer be able to get phone reception or internet? kek

Roaming costs are banned after 15 june next year I believe.

At least, within the EU.

You still get reception, it's just way more expensive.

There may be some Vodafone contact for 200€ a month without roaming. I'd recommend getting a Austrian SIM-card and just paying the fee. Austria is cheaper for data and minutes than the others

im going to be in germany for most of the time so i'll probably just get a german sim card with low roaming fees

Didn't T-mobile already stopped with roaming costs?

At least, I believe they have packages without them.