Is Brittany the California of France?

Is Brittany the California of France?

>arrogant, constantly triggered and full of trash
no, that's Paris

Almost, but theres no movies or tech studios or anything of value

Is Brittany the most successful, rich, advanced, beautiful, fit, cultural, envied, and respected part of France? If so then yes.

>the c*l*f*rn**n
don't you have an election to protest?

Was that our clay?

It's the Scotland of France.

>Successful
Yet full of deadbeats
>Rich
Yet the poor live in conditions comparable to India
>Advanced
Yet it's inhabitants are some of the dumbest in the nation
>Beautiful
Yet LA is the most polluted city in the US
>Fit
Yet it's people die sooner than the US average
>Cultural
Yet said culture is entirely artificial
>Envied
Yet not for any reasons that are actually worth envy
>And respected
Only as a testament as to how far up their own ass Californians are

Not an argument :^)

There's no equivalent of California in France. BTW Brittany is based and the landscapes very beautiful.

>its another "pablo calls everyone else a flyover" episode
Ah yes, Californians.

Bordeaux is similar to California - big surf scene and good snow not too far away. I spent a summer/fall surfing in that area.

only a rube from kansas type would write this

this

equivalent on what ?

>climat ?
no
>ethnicity ?
no
>economy ?
no
>autonomy ?
no
>culture ?
no

Could any frogs tell me about the french part of south america? is it white, is it africa tier 3rd world shithole? or is it Gibraltar version france

Dios mio. California should be allowed to secede and their citizenship should be revoked.

>aids
>niggers
>criminality
>least educated part of France
>space centre

careful there leaf, you might anger jose into posting "M-MUH BIG ECONOMY" statistics.

It's white, pic related is average Guianan

are they a big drain on france? can the nogs move to mainland france and stay? i've honestly never heard of this place til a few weeks ago.

>american education

they stay in their shithole. good for us.

of course they could stay in France, it's part of French territory

If it mean filled with Race mixing leftist scums, i guess you can call it california

Brittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is basedBrittany is based
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>his state will literally never be as good as California

Stay jealous flyover

rednecks stay in your own states
thanks for all the redneck losers in the military
amazing how they do not want to go back to their shit holes

Fuck California

Idk which state makes the rest of the country for no reason but its sole existence ? And also is more succesfull than most of the other regions.

Wtf Haute Savoye. I must move there is not so far from my patois home village

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant flyover baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, our flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

> I must move there is not so far from my patois home village
Sorry, it's full already come back again in a millenium

You MUST annex our Vallee it's a rightful french claim

No need to get that angry

Ahhh, you're from the Aost Valley ! Then, yes, we can arrange something, it is indeed French clay

>American "bantz"

Nah. The closest thing France has to California is probably what is now called Nouvelle Aquitaine.

>West coast
Check
>Nice, warm climate
Check
>Famous for its wines
Check (part of the reasoning behind this fusion was to create an economically powerful super wine region)
>Silicon valley
...sort of check. As far as I can look up there's no real booming computer industry, but a lot of technological companies (especially in the airplane industry) have their factories there.

Also Piemont and Liguria. They historically speak dialect closer to occitan and ''arpitan'' that to standard italian based on florentine speech