Apologize now

Apologize now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXlpJce1k8g
youtube.com/watch?v=ki-R9NQTgvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing to apologize for, I always rated him.

I hope after he memes his way to the finals he gets bought by a team that actually intends to play him

he is pretty good, slightly better than De broyne and Alexis and slightly below Neymar and Muller, same rank as Hazzard.

He should apologize for stealing my heart.

I've never doubted good ol' Jimmy Rogers

his greedy Agent and Florentin Perez are the only ones that need to apologize

and yeah he should leave

he should get the fuck out of RM, he is being wasted there

Why is he so perfect?

The guy is literally behind Lucas Vazquez, a literal who, in the Real Madrid squad and didn't even get off the bench for the Finals.

Dude is a meme.

agreed

Zidane doesnt rate him, he is using technicly inferior players in return of work ethic.
and yeah he should leave this summer if he dont want to become Balomemeteli

2015/16 La Liga minutes played
James Rodríguez: 1518
Lucas Vázquez: 1231

Find the minutes played under Zidane. What Rafa did and who he played doesn't matter as he even played Andros Townsend more than he played James this season.

>Zidane doesn't rate him

fedora_dog.jpg

One of those players who always shine for their NT, kinda meh for us (Real Madrid) though

What part of Real are you from, m8?

Florentino basically forced James to start for months. Between that 0-0 match against PSG until Zidane came in.

Because he is qt and could make a god tier trap

Realistically, what's next for his career? Tough it out at Madrid?

Or a cheeky move to Liverpool or Milan?

bad monkey

le only good for the NT man

There is no universe where Toni Kroos is a better offensive player than James. He is not even technically as good as him. It's European bias and he really needs to leave that team. Benzema is not a better player than James. Neither is Modric but he is more valuable because he is a worker and that is James biggest hole. He is an offensive player. And that's fine because he is great at it. Not just his goals but his passing, his vision is outstanding, elite. Unfortunately for him Madrid is in bed with their big 3 and there is no room for James. I guess Kroos "sacrifices himself more" or is a better "worker" although I really don't see that much of an advantage, imo as a RM fan Toni Kroos has not come as advertised and is very overrated.

benzema and james play completely different positions what are you on about

Is it really pronounced like "Hamez"? I've always said it with a hard J

like jah-mez? that's even more retarded
it's not "jayms", it's ha-mez

No I've said it like the normal English name "James"

Yes it is pronounced Hamez.

Toni is a 8 (literally) - CM and James is a 10. - AMC.
Zidane plays 4-3-3 where James could play only as CM - he's lazy to be a CM, or a AMR-AML where he sometimes chokes.
He'd deserve to play tho, PSG should buy him for 115 millions

>Zidane's preferences

>Casemiro > Vasquez > Isco > Jese > Hamez

He needs to leave RM this summer

J's are pronounced with an h sound in spanish

Serious question: how can anyone respect this spic after he cried like a little bitch after losing in the last world cup? That was one of the most pathetic things ive ever seen.

This.

Basically he just played under Benítez. And it was a fucking disaster. With Zidane he's had little to nothing play time.

He's alright I guess, but he's not the type of player for Real Madrid and there's no place for him in the games-that-matter starting IX.

He's basically used for the meme games, as a replacement when Benzema/Cristiano/Bale are unfit to play or as a sub for playing time in the second half.

And in the latter 2 roles, Zidane prefers Lucas Vazquez over him. And rightfully so.

pulisic?

>...prefers Lucas Vazquez over him. And rightfully so.
>A spaniard literally-who is better than Hamez

Sure, m8

DELETE THIS

I like the literally-who meme for a CL winner. Keep it rolling.

Tbh, James is currently closer to being a reject, ending up being irrelevant in some EPL club, Ozil-style, than staying at Madrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXlpJce1k8g

>below neymar
no
>same as hazard
no
no no no
noooooooooo

Predict his next four clubs

Man United, Galatasaray, New York Cosmos, Al Alhi

youtube.com/watch?v=ki-R9NQTgvY

That Sup Forums guy has to be a real cunt, everyone wants him to apologize

>mfw this much delusion

Lucas Vazquez will literally never have a better season that James' debut season

>Hames
>Not James
Wtf with this chilean - tier pronunciation, Columbia?

>Sheims Rodriguez
sounds like shit la

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Lmao

>Muhames

Just as "Jackson" Martinez
OR maybe i should say Hacson Martinez?

im a >this flag and i know this to be wrong

oh, you mean like Jah(spanish J)-mes
I've always pronounced it like that desu
it's 'ha-mes' because colombians had a funny pronunciation

>hazard better than de bruyne