How does it feel to speak our language, Sup Forums?

How does it feel to speak our language, Sup Forums?

>our language
>our
boring to honest. so I learned chicano.

What is chicano language? What they speak in... Chile? China?

taco speak

It feels so natural at this point I feel my words are better articulated while speaking English than Spanish.
It just feels like meh, my thoughts are neither in a language or another, instead theyare an awful admixture between Deutsch, English and EspaƱol, you should try to get balls deep into a another language it really changes the way you think or speak.

it feels nice... you know, i like that the global language were the english... is the easiest language to learn (at least if you are hispanic i guess)... at the begging is hard to difference words like "would" and "good" because sound so similar

I'm what you'd call an "American English denier". Your version of the language is so much more unrefined, with the retarded idioms and whatnot that I'd rather pretend it doesn't exist at all.

it is not your language
it's easy
even imbecile can speak it

Chicano is a mix of english with mexican dialect... like "Hey vato, let's go for unos tacos, i'm rlly hambriento"

feels very human desu.
I don't like reading my language.

i speak THE QUEENS ENGLISH

Chinese characters are beautiful, Hiro. Beautiful and complex, and they date back to olden times. That makes them all the more valuable.
You can be proud of your (written) language.

Se siente muy bien amigo.

This tbqh

;_;

>speak
It's ok. But I'm very aware of a heavy accent.

I feel like adapting to French and Italian is possible with more ease.

your language ? english belongs to england not america.

only la and nyc are relevant to the rest of the world
the rest of you serve no purpose

FREEDOM!

this is true

Good lad

I feel like New Orleans have been serving me. Like, personally.

They are there for me. I feel it.

Feels genki, learned it as a kid too.

Sorry I don't speak American.

and why are you speaking it, you scoobyfuck?

english is just a tool for communicating with someone. i have no interest in your culture.

How does it feel to "speak" exclusively one language?

Pretty good desu. There's no good reason for me to learn a second language.

Diese wey

Kek

I learned Britbong English at school. I think its because those ugly faggits are on the other site of the sea. Are there countries that learn American English?

Really says a lot about Amerispooks when your mother tongue is what the rest of the world considers babby's first foreign language. Brits don't count because they can at least make it sound incomprehensible.

>being easy to learn and comprehend is a bad thing

It's literally because of America that this is happening.
It's hilarious.
You continue to act big, bad, and independent, but you're an American cock slave, regardless if you think you learn "british" or American English (protip: it doesn't matter because the only reason you're learning it is because of America).
Suck it dry, friend. You learn it for us, and your lives will never be near the level of comfort of your average American's.

Too difficult for subhuman being
Maybe it can be one reason for increasing of pro-china politicians in Korea

life in america isn't that comfy desu

It is because with English, it sometimes feels to me like the language was artificially created the way it sounds. There are dialect that make it sound better, though; like what they speak in the Appalaches, for example.

Whatever you say

The Netherlands was liberated by Canada. So I speak Canadian.

some americans make me doubt if it was worth it

Canadians are literally Americans though. There is nothing different about Americans and Canadians. they are the exact same ethnic group

America, america, america.
What happened to you?
Perhaps a dream so perfect could only exist in lands far away.
Glamour gone with the distance.
So the internet is the end of dreams.

This.