Aubameyang snubs United for City

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ring ring

Obama Yang

Wtf man

Poor ABMC

United are getting Eric "I totally know who he is, I've always rated him, the next Messi" Bailly m8

Will manure ever recover?

Fuck can't argue with that he's the GOAT

I know. But if you sound out his name phonetically, it resembles the surname of the US President. I think I'm the first one to notice that.

He's a pretty good defender for his age. He even made Donaldo his bitch.

t. Nikola Injac

i googled obama young, because i wanted to see obama as a young person, then google showed me "obama young germany" and i thought obama was in germany as a kid or something but it was just fucking aubameyang.

royce will be sad if his fuckbuddy leaves, i think royce will leave after the next season.
dortmund gets a completly new team but it isn't dumb because they lost too many finals you can't get that out of their heads.

First Gundo and now aubameyang, will Reus hate city for life?

gündogan is a fucking retard nobody likes him.
i am so glad he is gone, he was injured all the fucking time but acted like he would go to barca.

>black
>quick

Literally just a worse sterling

Thanks alot pep

obama is better than sterling and he is rarely injured.
he is not only fast, he makes great goals.

RING RING

Verdammt noch mal calm down with the mad, he's gone you will survive

YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE

Can anyone explain the ring ring meme to me?

Is that the phone I can hear ringing?

wew sexy af

this video makes me sad
do you think either of them regret it?
staying or leaving

feel good to be city guy's

Next season is going to be great, cannot wait!!

>no news regarding this in German media

Are our media once again too slow or is the Morrocan Shitty bandwagoner bullshitting again?

It's a phone

>Are our media once again too slow or is the Morrocan Shitty bandwagoner bullshitting again?

It's the English media being dickheads again. Expect a lot of this bullshit

It's people pretending like Di Marzio isn't just as big of a bullshit merchant as everyone else.

So what's the deal with Obamayang?

I would be very surprised if Dortmund lets him leave this summer 2bh

They already lost two important players (Hummels & Gündogan) and normally not even Dortmund lets 3 important players leave in one single transfer phase.

Aubameyang will probably leave next year though

How could United become so shit in such a short time?

Mike Ashley

they were shit before moyseh, the only difference is they had fergie so it seemed like everything was alright

The biggest appeal of playing for Manchester United was playing under Fergie, not for Manchester United itself. You take Fergie out of the equation and suddenly they're not an attractive destination anymore.

XDDD

I can't even find any papers linking Aubameyang with Man Utd

The daily star put up a clickbait article saying Utd and City would "battle it out" to sign him, but everyone was wise to their bullshit

>MOUYES

source?

Never rated him desu senpai.

I thought Mouyes is the special one. Did that 1season at chelshit where she threw the qt doctor under bus ruined his legacy?

Just enjoy the shitposting.

Shhhhhhh

>Borussia Dortmund has rejected a £65m offer for Aubameyang from Man City
>contract till 2020

Not gonna happen.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WE GONNA WIN THE QUADRUPLE THIS YEAR FOR SURE, JUST LIKE LAST YEAR TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RING RING
RING RING

Underrated

>THAT WASN'T ME WHO SAID WE'RE WINNING THE QUADRUPLE, IT WAS ANOTHER DUTCH GUY. HURR STAY OBSESSED

>Snubs United
>United only wanted to sign one striker
>Ibra has been pretty much confirmed for months now

Nice try though m9

whatever helps you sleep at night

he would be a great signing for them though, although admittedly he would be a great signing for a lot of clubs

Everything I've read is just gossip so I will doubt the move until otherwise noted

He is not coming to ManShitty. Auba stays.
Greetings from Dortmund.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

Kek