Terrorist Attack Alert App

So the French government will release a free "Attack alert App" (Alerte attentat)

If a terrorist attack happens during the Euros, people will know where they should avoid going through push news on their smartphones.

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/08/01016-20160608ARTFIG00066-le-gouvernement-lance-une-application-alerte-attentat.php

Will you get you one of those, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hlc1iV4OU9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kind of sad that we live in a world where this is a thing

I agree, all Western kuffars just need to convert to Islam and the attacks will stop.

I really wish you wouldn't have gone to Iraq, although I'm not blaiming you for the Muslim savagery

i am

We all know whose fault that is.

It's all USA's fault to be honest.

>England gives the Sauds a state and creates Israel
>All USA's fault xP
Whatever, enjoy becoming 62% like us

It's not only for that though

nuclear, floods every type of big emergencies

SAIP are the one in charge of those big ass alarms that you hear from kilometers around

You're right. It's all anglos' fault, as always forever.

congressman chuck sanchez here, yeah i was part of the decision process. sorry for letting this happen.

but i promise you that as our nation expands its business empire we'll put in more security measures likes this app and in the early 2020's we'll have a special network of muslim killing drones that i'm sure you'll all enjoy.

saludos

My brown, slightly gay sounding brother over here is right.

>muslim killing drones

>mfw we're actually starting to weaponized our reapers

thx murica

Thank you Mr. Sanchez!

You really seem to care and are not afraid to tell it like it is.

I will vote for you :)

It's almost as if someone left a power vacuum in middle east.

If you're a terrorist this app is very useful

Calm down, Ahmed.

looking at the permashitstorm in middle-east, north africa and arabic peninsula, i'd say it would make it 10 times worse

>eurobombs

seems like a desperate attempt to make everyone feel safe

but let's face it, nobody will feel save during the euros

I have an uncle who has a house in southern france and he will be there for a portion of the euros.
don't let them kill him frenchies, he's my favorite uncle

tell him to stay away from fanzones and bars&bistrots

a few beers down you and youul be feeling fine la

it's almost as if someone lended us aid with thousands of their own soldiers. you lost hundreds of men in the middle east, show some respect for the dead, don't pretend like you didn't have a hand in it.

also, i don't know if you've been paying attention to the news lately but iraqi security forces are taking back fallujah right now. ISIS is now a minority in Iraq. next step, Mosul.

I mean, he will definitely not be in any fanzones, but he might be in a bar

but he will be in a small town in Cote d'Azur, so I hope it's too irrelevant for the muslims

Are they really though In the thread on /k/ they were reporting that the Iraqi army had lost 200+ soldiers killed and 1000+ wounded in only the last 3 days in Fallujah thats more than the US military lost during the whole battle of Fallujah back in 2004 which lasted more than a month.

they are completely surrounded, they are already dead, they will just continue to fight for the sake of it.

Europe and EU are cucked. Free speech not allowed.

Apparently though the Iraqi army are still on the outskirts of the city and not really in the actual city itself and theyre taking heavy casualties there its going to be a meatgrinder heres the Iraqis trying to get in the city with a bulldozer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hlc1iV4OU9M

So what is the likelihood of an attack, anyway?

it's just a matter of time, there is nothing you can do when you are surrounded and you have no air support. the brave Iraqis will be victorious.

Most smartphones support AMBER alerts, why develop an app that most people are not going to install?

I bet it cost 6 figures too. European governance is dismal.

amerifat vacationing, went on a ruins tour with some englanders who had been living in south america for the past 9 months. they said there's explosions everywhere and the people are pretty spooked.

i'm ignorant and fat so it was all very touching for me.

Americans and their fucking delusion obsession with something that doesn't exist.

kill yourself :3

about the same as the Euros in 2012. Or the Olympics in 2012.

Nah, it has definitely increased

Eh, I think it's a bit higher. ISIS wasn't a thing back then and there was no mass wave of refugees pouring in directly from a war zone.

much higher, actually