32515QMH is the league code

eurofantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16/fantasy16

2 days to get your shit together

I think about swapping Kane for Giroud

am registered but why the code?

to join the Sup Forums league

>people putting in tsuu
lol why? He's a international flop, and might have an injury
alot of people in the Sup Forums league are using meme players that will get knocked out early tbqh

whats your team then
zzz

Any obvious fuck-ups in this team? E.g. players that likely won't get much game time?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Is Sup Forums dead now that there is no lad culture allowed? The fantasy threads are DEAD what happened is it the Euros not being as major as it was in 2012 or something else?

I frequent this board less than before now it is no fun, despite all the meme magic of the season. pls bring back old Sup Forums

It's better to pick wing-backs than centre-backs in defence, isn't it? More chance for assists and less chance for bookings, although also less chance for headed goals

Exams time.

Literally whowdes
Your teams fine lad

I'd say they usually tend to get more often than centre-backs (chopping down pacey wingers late in the game), but generally it is better to go for them than CBs. Only reason to go to a CB rather than the cheaper FB is if they're cheaper or have good aerial threat.

Personally, I just bring the cheapest starter defenders from strong teams.

Maybe in a eplel fantasy, with 30 games to play, wing-backs are better.

But Euros are literally 5-7 games and it's over, so defenders will likely do fuck all offensively.

Objectively the best team possible, copy this one if you want to beat friends/family/co-workers in your league.

>Fantasy Euros 2016
AMERICA

Seems like Renato Sanchez is too good a deal to turn down. Should probably be on everyone's sub bench

>dragovic
>berndaefhasi
>joao
kek
here bong, copy my team to win

Dragovic should get points, he'll start every game and Austria have a relatively easy group. I think Joao Mario should start too, so as long as he gets forward and gives it to TSUUU then he'll get points. Wasn't sure about Bernardeschi admittedly - if he starts then he's good value, but not 100% sure he will.

>Your teams fine lad

I got bored and changed it

>Hart, Juanfran and Sanchez in because they're cheaper
>Ozil > Kroos because although Kroos is a better overall player Ozil will probably get more assists/goals and I have a soft spot for the bug-eyed beta
>Silva > De Bruyne because I don't want to be overly dependent on a team that I expect to bottle the tournament
>Pogba > Payet because I think he'll get more minutes
>Ali > Joao Mario because INGERLUND
>identical front three because they're my bets for top goalscorers

Yeah i'm unsure with the portugese as well, I want a mid from there because TSUU but i've never heard of any of them except memenato
Might end up going with a Swiss or Swede player instead

He's not gonna play. But he's cheap, i'll give you that

Joao Mario is a meme wonderkid who's just had a good season in Portugal. Might fail on the world stage, or could kickstart his career.

people unironically having Modric in their teams..

If you really want to have a meme croatian in your team you should have Perisić

JUST

Do you guys think Nolito will get a chance?
And will Ronaldo be worth the 12 mil?

Bonus question:
Müller vs Griezmann vs Lukaku vs Giroud. Who's best?

I don't think Nolito will get alot of minutes, he was lazy in the game against Georgia
TSUU:
>pros
starter, world class, penalty scorer, free kick taker, alot of minutes, in a easy group
>cons
might have injury, portugal, invisinble against defensive minded teams, most expensive player
for the bonus question, it's between Griezmann and Muller

Yid army

Are you even trying rest of the sp?

we almost have the same squad, DID YOU STEAL MY SQUAD???

Memehampton

Who can stop me?

who offense