LeBron James is still the best player in the world

LeBron James is still the best player in the world

I'm convinced that were it not for shitty refereeing, the Cavs would've won the first two games

The Warriors aren't that good. We're still the favorites to win it all

>shitty reffing
>lost by 30

1/10 for making me reply. Piss off.

There's a presumption that every fan has that NBA refs do not

Every screen, moving or not, should be called a moving screen against the Warriors. If you don't think that's a game changer, you're an idiot

good to see you advocate for softer basketball with more fouls called.

Whatever you think

There were a lot of phantom fouls called on CLE for breathing on GSW

It's just evening the playing field

golden state has depth, the cavs have lebron james and kevin love. there's your problem OP.

Well if that's the case

Then the Warriors should get NO foul calls. Let's see how they do without the refs

He is still the best player

But he is one of the worst GM's in the league. Forces his team to forego young talent for aged vets who can rarely defend. Always in win-now mode, and that's the reason he's never had continued success (outside Miami, where Riley minimized his front office influence prior to the end where he did everything he could to get LeBron to stay)

>best player in the world
>cant shoot
Pick one and only one. Shooting skill should be value the highest when we are talking about best player in the world. LeBeta cant shoot even after 10+ years in the league. He is a fraud and is constantly being exposed by warriors.

it doesn't matter how you get the ball in the basket, it only matters that it goes in.

LeBron plays defense and is a pure scorer

You fucking Malaysian shit

Why are there so many foreigners defending the Warriors?

That's why most of the US want to see the Warriors lose

>set screen screens should be called for moving even if they're not bexause I'm a fat neet loser from da land with nothing in my life other than sucking a traitors cock in hopes he will win a championship for my shitstain of a city

>Favorite to win
>Five point underdog in Vegas
????????
LeBron has never been a favorite to win any final he's been in other than 2011

He should've just stayed in Miami for 2 more years, told Cleveland that and let them have 2 years to build the roster to be its most effective for him when he came back

>five point underdog

It may shock you but Cleveland is favored by 2 to win tonight

You realize that a lebron drive to the basket is just as effective, if not better than a typical 3 point shot by Curry, right?

>Let Cleveland build the roster
His ego wouldn't allow it. He thinks he's better at roster building than whichever front office he's under. Cleveland was going to be late lottery/low playoff seed the 2 years he could have stayed in Miami. At best in your scenario, he'd have seen how good Wiggins would be for them and not trade him as soon as he went home.

>just as effective of not better
Dude it's 2016, you need to be keeping up with stats. Curry could be shooting from half court and still have a higher efficiency than most players making layups.

one is worth 2, the other is worth 3

did you even think about your post?

One gets you to the line and is a higher percentage shot.

LeBron is not like most players

This
I believe if the cavs kept Wiggins and spent the rest of their cap on a consistent bench the cavs would be the team looking to repeat the ship this year.
It's all lebron's fault too, he made it all happen

>Wiggins and role players would not be enough.

That was my initial thought, but with Lebron, Wiggins, and the right role players, it probably would be enough.

Lebron should have just stayed in Miami.

thats culkins brother in real life

Bingo. From the moment he omitted Wiggins from his SI letter and his Love plans became apparent I was vocally against the move. Said keep Wiggins and get Love as a FA after the season since acquiring Love would still result in the Cavs getting BTFO by (the Spurs Lel). Fans then said "he has a short window," and they now accuse me of hindsight when I bring up the fact that the NBA handed LeBron his own Scottie Pippen and he traded it away

I feel like you just don't get that shooting 40% on threes is like shooting 60% on FGs. Curry is shooting 41% on threes and LeBron 52% on FGs. Look I'm a suns fan but you got to understand the stats bro

Cavs shot twice as many free throws had less turnovers and more steals. The problem isn't the refs. The problem is shooting 30% because you aren't playing some bullshit eastern team.

lol rekt

ELITE

>kevin love