Which Euro 2016 games will you watch?

NEET here, I'll try to watch them all

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/european-championship/euro-2016/schedule/group-stage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll try to support my Irishbros so all of those and anything with germany in it. Other than that whatever I can catch.

non-neet here, will try to watch them all

only some 2pm kickoffs will be hard to catch

i'll watch all the night matches, most of the evening ones and the afternoon ones on weekends
plus all Italy's games and the knockouts

Same. Who /comfyjob/ here?

probably skip all till the knockout rounds.

M8.....

>first tournament with a job
>wish i was 17 again

As many as possible.

Also can't even imagine how shit the match threads are gonna be as usual with tournament football. Some guy spamming CP, weebs posting anime, people spamming tsuu, board tourists asking what Sup Forums meems mean, 500 posts every 10 minutes, people posting that "the country above/below" shit and it getting 40 replies every time.

Hopefully there are plenty of comfy threads.

>hating on anime on an anime imageboard

>be me one week ago
>project due in 3 weeks
>have a plan which requires me to work hard every week but leaves a lot of time for the EURO, predicated on me doing a lot of work in the first week and a half
>be me now
>have done the square root of fuck-all this week

If I want to graduate I'll have to skip most matches

I-I'll start tommorow

If my team didn't qualify I'd probably lose motivation too m8.

who /probablyfuckuptheexams/ here?
at least I'll have the opportunity to watch every single game, but mostly alone and without beer though

What are the odds on which matches get bombed?

The most fun thing about any major tournament for me is always betting and it has been that way since I was 15.
I enjoy watching alone tbqh

FUCKinG ReRREErRREerdRr WHy cOUlLlDNt WE FUcKinG QUALIFYuY!!???????? FUCK THIS GAy EARTH ThOSE COCKSUCKERS RUINED MY EURO'S IVE WAITED 2 FUCKINg YEARS FOR ANOTHER MAJOR TOURNAMENT

>international tournament betting

why throw money away

I always win money la

I've never lost money on a tournament before (started with WC 2010)

>tfw I'll miss 2 games due to a Stone Roses gig

My WC 2014 sheet

If that's true that's impressive. I don't like betting on international football, especially tournaments, because they're so volatile. Just look at how often the previous tournament's winner goes out in the group stages.

making 80 bucks from 270 is not that good though. Obviously making money is great in general, but compared to what you invested that's pretty shabby.

It is fun to have a stake in every match though.

It's not really impressive, since I always bet with friends too (so I bet online and with my friends), and I know more about football than any of them.

Also, I've been betting using profit since 2010. Made about ~100 that tournament, now (betting on every EURO, WC, AFC and Copa América) that sum is ~500.

Whatever I can catch, probably only going to be the weekend games though

I work from home and have an office set up with everything I need for tourney footie while being paid to do so in my comfy wank chair

I'm an American and will be in Amsterdam on Friday. Will bars still be packed with people even though the Dutch aren't in the tournament?

probably

bars are pretty picked on friday in amsterdam anyway, especially in summer

Thats +€925 under the WC. But the amount isnt important really, I placed small wagers due to being a poor student. Whats important is always the ROI when determining whether a bettor is good or not

>9am
>12pm
>3pm

literally won't watch any game
if you want us to like your sport, play it at american time

nobody wants you to lmao

I can make an exception to the netherlands games because your country is based
so when are the match times?

Lmao GOTTEM!

Everything except the ones that are played at the same time.

Our first match starts at 09:11

>anime imageboard

No this is the SPORTS imageboard lad, but don't worry, there is an anime imageboard at which you can shitpost autistic shut-in weirdo cartoons to your heart's content:

Kek

Yanks BTFO

Probably watch most of them while working on my thesis.

Nothing like comfy early summer EURO / World Cup group stage games while finishing off the uni year.

>Talking about the game the next day with your mates
>talking about the coming game
> compare fantasy teams online
>play a bit of FIFA at uni
>Bantz with the lads from the FIFA games

Anyone else noticed you can always bond and make friendship easily with others who watch football?

The bantz are great

finally my shitty job at asda pays off, i work from 5am till 11am. will watch it all.

Get ur ass to arbetsförmedlingen

Kek, redan varit där. De har varken arbeten eller praktik utan kan endast betala om man vill gå till en frilansande "CV-coach".

I updated your graphic. Basically every group game that isn't on ITV will be on the Beeb

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/european-championship/euro-2016/schedule/group-stage

I don't know about the knockout matches. Maybe they will all be shown on both? Who knows.

I will watch the games that look good on-paper. Irrelevant countries that have no chance of winning are not worth my time.

I appreciate you desu

I take it you didn't watch last night's game?

hummels ist injured?
wat

SAVAGE

lmao nice comeback

You're going to have to translate this Bjorn, I have no idea what the fuck it means

Its not really hard to understand what it is if you are into betting

>tfw my exams were reshuffled so that no student has to miss any games

Feels good 2bh

Is...is Group E the group of death?

>Sweden
>Ireland
>Italy
>Belgium

They're the only group with atleast 2 semifinal-calibur teams.

I see zero semifinalists among those.

rather group D

>spain
>croatia
>czechia
>türkce