Yes, we have feathers
Ahh-aa-aa-ahh
But the muscles of men
Ahh-aa-aa-ahh
'Cause we're Birds of War, now
But we're also men!
Birds of War!

N...

Go ahead and make fun of them online, I swear if you saw these guys on the street you'd piss your pants.

***Clap***

>against modern football

pretty sure if you made fun of a nyc fan they'd pull you by the neck to the bronx and cut your eye out for fun

wtf, this is inexplicably cringy
kek

>not sure if joke
>probably not since they're americans

MENTAL
E
N
T
A
L

keks

WE DON'T GIVE A CRUD
E

D
O
N
'
T

G
I
V
E

A

C
R
U
D

I'm not sure who makes these posters but I hate them

what does that even mean

That autistic fat guy on the left

Never made detective, did you?

twitter.com/theawayfans/status/739193285227511808

youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY

Now do you people see why we don't like mls?

no I mean what do they mean by modern football

**Clap**

The absolute madmen.

wew

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

i don't think they realize how small it actually is. there are single players in other american sports leagues that make more money than a whole MLS team.

>reminder that MLSfags single out NYCFC in order to distract from the fact that every MLS fanbase does shit like this (at least the 5 or so teams that actually have fans)
>reminder that MLSfags are outraged at the idea of new yorkers wanting to support a team that actually plays in new york city instead of a jersey team named after an energy drink
>reminder that MLSfags are insanely elitist over a league that is barely 20 years old

Are you quoting a NYCFC chant?

>still mad

Seems like someones giving a crud.

na na na na na na naa

>Your club has no history
>League is literally not old enough to drink
>Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=9dAWJ6Ex_Kw

maybe they should reset their league and start again from scratch, it's only been 20 years

stlouligans.com/?p=1289

Tons of juicy nuggets on this page. Does your team remunerate your capos or do they do it for zero compensation?

>If the drummers start chanting “MORE BEER” that means they are out of beer. Yes it’s a fun chant but it’s a signal to everyone to get out a dollar bill or make it rain. Someone will be coming by to collect the cash to buy the drummers & capos beer or water or whatever else they need. If you’re dead broke, we understand, but please budget $1 each game to the beer fund.

>American """""capos"""""

why, why is everything so wrong with mls? wtf is wrong with these '''''''''''people''''''''?

twitter.com/garryhayes/status/734091451089494020/video/1

They project everything to extremes because "please watch our sport" turned into "our sport is too good for you"

Reminder that the MLS literally put the "Hudson River Derby" on a baseball pitch and threatened to kick out anybody who swore in their chants.

sports.vice.com/en_uk/article/the-rise-of-ultras-in-major-league-soccer

>MLS encouraged clubs to stop fans shouting abusive chants like "You suck, asshole!"

>against modern football
>their "club" is actually an expansion franchises of Manchester City

Red Bulls were paying supporter groups if they stopped swearing

>7-0

***Clap***

underrated post

This was the last straw when I stopped supporting the supporters of RBNY. I like them, they are the only ones that bring enthusiasm, but they are such pussies.

They accepted money to start the chant when any proper people would've told them to fuck off and kept going until they were threatened with being banned.

They also ASKED PERMISSION to possibly have a pitch invasion when RBNY won their first trophy ever, and as a result security was like 10x as heavy that night and they got cucked out of something that would've been pretty cool.

I lost all respect for the South Ward in the past years, not to mention all of those horrible chants they've stolen from elsewhere lately whe they actually used to be original.