Let's say the Brazil Olympics are cancelled due to fear over the Zika Virus...

Let's say the Brazil Olympics are cancelled due to fear over the Zika Virus. Which countries do you think are capable of holding the Olympics on such short notice

>U.S.A.
Far more than enough venues and the ability to hold the games from media, organizational, and security standpoints

>U.K.
Just held them in 2012 and did a bang up job, might need help financially as back to back Olympics would be ungodly expensive

>Canada
Canada held the 2010 Winter Olympics and the 1976 Summper Olympics so they've shown the ability to get it done. If they could upgrade some of the 76 facilities it may be doable

>Germany
Have the money and infrastructure for it to work

>France
Would be difficult but doable

>Japan
They have the organizational skills and the drive to make it happen

>China
They held them in 2008 and be eager to show the world what they are capable of

>Australia
2000 Summer Olympic host, probably worst case scenario before cancellation of Olympics.

What are your thought Sup Forums? Olympian Anna Meares related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ii-n_QSS0og?t=6m51s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uggggggggggggggh

There's no return. Even the WHO gave them a green light.

Australia is the worst case scenario but France is doable? you need to watch the news more.

Kek this.

Not that it will happen, but The US could hold competitions on very short notice, but not necessarily within a small radius around one city.

The state of California alone could host nearly all summer events at high quality venues.

I'm interested to see if North Korea messes with South Korea heading into the next Winter Olympics, and the winter games have to be moved. That would be a lot more interesting in America......only salt lake has every winter venues, but I bet you could see a push for Denver as a host city.

Salt Lake, Denver, Lake Placid, Minnesota (lol who needs mountains)

>1976 being a plus for canada

On such a short notice? Impossible.

It's not about the infrastructure, all the countries you listed have it already. It's about the organisation.

You just can't prepare the welcome of several thousands of athletes that you have to park at the same place (except the US basketball players who are special snowflakes and always stay in 5 stars hotels), + their followers (coaches, cooks, managers, technicians, physios, doctors, etc...) + the journalists on such a short notice + hundreds of thousands (if not millions) tourists.

Plus all the everyday organisation like the road & transport management for the athletes, medias and fans, the fans management, the tickets sells, deleting all the events that were already scheduled in the various venues, drawing dozen of thousands security agents and all their organisation, command structure and chain, training, etc...

nba players at the olympics staying at hotels aren't special snowflakes, it's because they're ultra alpha dogs and it's to keep them out of trouble.

can't have a gangbang of the swedish swim team publicized

You could've prevented this

Nobody watched it when it was in Sydney due to the time zone difference

That Buckminster-Fuller arena

Swedish handball team meanwhile are fair game

the prevented it, 3 times in a row

This clusterfuck will have an asterisk beside it for sure. There will be so many people that don't go so there will be alternates and shit.

Hell it'd prolly be pretty easy to get a gig at NBC and go work the Olympics because of how many of their staffers will refuse to go. NBC is allowing any staffer who doesn't want to risk it to stay at home.

Butts.

Fucking degenerates.

You fucking idiots, there's been a vaccine for Zika all along. Fucking spray this shit on and you're golden. God damn pussies.

Zika isn't even that bad. Just media hype like ebola

americans have such high cholesterol in their blood mosquitoes dont want to bite them

>gives kids small heads and makes them retarded
>carried by small mosquitos
>not bad

Nigger please

They will never take the Olympics from Rio at this point. Rio has invested so much infrastructure and what little "payoff" comes from it will not be taken from them. It would shatter any third world shithole's confidence in making an olympic bid and those are the only places that will be getting olympics anymore.

I would eat food from that butt

>she'll never sit on my face after a hard day's work
I'm just gonna end it now...

Zika isn't that bad, went to Colombia, Brazil and Argentina a month ago and didn't get a single mosquito bite. Didn't do anything special aside from wear long sleeved shirts and pants

Underrated post

JUST

yeah long sleeves really helps the athletes in the SUMMER games

also even if you discount zika, it's 100% confirmed that the outdoor swimmers/triathletes WILL get sick due to BRs not pooing in the loo

It's winter here in august, dude

No one is capable of hosting them with 10 weeks notice.

on such short notice no one would want to dump so much money on what is most likly going to be years of criticism and local backlash

They will not be moved 2 months beforehand kek. If Zika virus suddenly turned everyone into a zombie then they would just be cancelled.

Give it to germany! We love organizing People (World Cup, Refugees, Genocide), just make really really sure to notify us what you want us to with all the people. We don't want them to go on the wrong trains like last time.

Hosting the Olympics is the equivalent of flushing billions of dollars down the drain

We could do it but we got the less important 2018 winter olympics coming

>USA

What like copa America? The tickets will be so fucking expensive.

>Rio has invested so much infrastructure
Kek

>upgrading the 1976 infrastructure

The only upgrade would be to demolish it....

No tourists got raped or murdered during the 2014 WC, we'll do just fine

Mosquitos are attracted to high cholesterol you fucking leaf.

Lake Placid would have to build a new speed skating arena since the one they used was outdoors. Also I don't think they have the infrastructure to handle the crowds that would come in today's world.

Australia.

Or Beijing again. I remember this epic opening ceremony.

youtu.be/ii-n_QSS0og?t=6m51s

did you know about southern hemisphere?
just asking

that's because the rest of the world consists of pathetic cucks and faggots.

kek

It's winter in the Southern hemisphere you fucking idiot.

yeah but isn't winter actually summer in upsidedown land?

do you honestly think track and outdoor athletes are going to out there in long sleeves? is a triathlete going to be there in a fucking hoodie?

is usain bolt going to have a full body suit on?

let's see, we have a 7-1 fag, a headless mexican and a straya cunt not knowing anything about sports, yeah that's par for the course

enjoy your $699 imported headless zika virus you retards, maybe the 3 of your countries combined will have 6 golds

I don't even know who this is but I saved her pictures

Google could probably tell you.

MUH DICK