What questions do you keep asked because of you ethnicity?

What questions do you keep asked because of you ethnicity?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE WEED LMAO AMIRITE?

Wish I was joking

let me guess

>voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Have you checked your privilege?

Not related to my ethnicity but every fucking time i say something related with being from Medellin everyone always makes a fucking Pablo Escobar joke

I met a girl from Colombia and I immediately brought up cocaine because I was drunk even though I also hate when others bring up DUDE WEED LMAO

She said she was Escobar's cousin

Must be tough not to have a national language, and like be totally cucked

>do you speak Nigerian?
>nah man mah country got cuck'd by UK so hard we don even have a national language
>do you speak Belgian?
>non mon ami nous sous tres cucké le notre pais parle française et Dutch
>do you speak Irish?
>no we used to, then the Brits came and replaced it with English

I do contract work in London so i go there a lot.Every time people ask me if i speak polish or if i can help them translate to polish.
I doesn't bother me much btw.

Did you pay denbts?
Are you Turkish?
Are you Slavic?
Are you Arab?
Are you Germanic?
Why aren't you some kind of Socrates?
Why don't you have blonde hair?
Why are you so loud?
Are you in Europe?
And so on...

>EH PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE AMIRITE M8? TOP KEK

>Why aren't you some kind of Socrates?
kek wat

get out of greece you subhuman

>You speak english in australia?
A girl from arkansas I studied with in China asked me that.

Meaning why aren't you producing significant people anymore.

I will, if you go back to Azerbaijan.

As a Colombian, I gotta say checking-in at airports abroad. They basically assume you have drugs on you and make you extra questions might even treat you badly in some cases

"Why have all you white Americans not died off yet?"

sounds more like a thing you hear in your delusions

so you're like communist right?

How come you have such a cute accent?

None. I am racially ambiguous.

To my fellow Flips I'm a white foreigner, but cunts in Europe think I'm East Asian. Pretty much in a twilight zone really.

Whenever I tell Hispanic people that I am from the Philippines, however, they all keep on asking if we still speak Spanish. It's like they're laboring under an assumption that we still do

Were you sired by an australian sex tourist?

CHI

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

Rednecks in the US military marry the first hooker they have sex with and bring them back. So in San Diego you have all these half Redneck half Asian whore kids running around.

this
every fucking time

>me on the right

¿A parte de los gringos en donde lo han tratado mal? Al menos en España y Rusia no tuve ningún problema

They treated me like shite in Peru and got taken into a room for X-ray screenings in the US once

That's in France right?

>Are you a terrorist -__-

>are you swedish?

I have brown eyes and wavy brown hair and look swarthy enough to be a whiter Spaniard

A don't ask black people to drink with me. Because last time I offered brown man to drink vodka with me, he refused. Later I learned that muslims are forbidden from drinking bettered water.

>disdainful looks and the liberal meme sign, just because someone didn't guess your exact ethnicity and didn't know that your shithole of a country is home to various ethnic groups

Fucking hell, why are niggers just so awful people? Especially Nigerians. Igbos are semi-decent, but most Nigerians and especially northerners are just utter scum.

They are just bad people, really aggressive, selfish, self-centered, rude, dishonest, greedy, slimy fucks.

God, I hate them so much. Fuck niggers, seriously, almost all of them are utter scum.

Me bunker Hoxha meme questions mostly

>black
>muslim

The single worst combination. Sahel people are the worst breed of man that ever existed, they are the most violent, hateful group of people, who ever lived. We should arm christian southerners to just kill them all, the world wouldn't lose anything.

They haven't contributed to human advancement in any way other then the fucking revolting, disgusting, primitive
>muh pyramids
and
>mud mosques
and
>mud buildings of rotting bovine shit mixed with dist and thrown around in an extremely simply, yet somehow just fucked up way that makes orcish architecture look like fucking Notre Dames

but they are all so fucking entitled, self-centered little shits, who act like the whole fucking world was created for them.

I hate most niggers, but the Sahel people are the worst, remember to never trust ANY of them, they are scammers, liars, thieves and drug dealers, despised in every nation they ever entered after they left their humanitarian disaster "countries", but yet somehow act like it's all other people's fault.

I hate them all with flaming passion, every one of them I met is just a bottom of the barrel awful human being.

That's not a knoife...

>they are the most violent, hateful group of people, who ever lived
he says, while keeping on hating

>"Is that your real accent?"
Growing up chink with a bogan accent is complicated.

I met an hungarian girl, she was lecturing a couple of arabs about how much she hates immigrants and the damage they do to her country, how they steal rape and whatever they touch turns into a ghetto, bashing the gypsies while skillfully throwing implications towards the goatfuckers so that they will also refrain from trying any shit, but without shitting on them directly as to not give them any reasons to allahu akbar.

Pretty based desu

Nigerians speak Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa, you dullard.

Seriously, any time I've been abroad, people tell me they think Ireland is great, they wish they could visit, any Irish person they met is lovely (because our worst only travel abroad to go to Spain), and ask me to tell them more about Ireland.

It's only social autists on Sup Forums that don't like us.

Kek. Pretty much this, but instead of being mistaken for a white foreigner, they all think of me first as chink. All. Of. Them.

What is your racial admixture, user?

how about you learn how to speak English?

I don't abroad much, nobody really asked me anything when I was in the uk or germany.
I wish we had more foreigners.

Do you have weed?

My place is pretty messy, how much will you take to clean it out?

I don't know man, I don't really have any bad experiences with west Africans.

They tend to be less snobby than the horn Africans, and at my workplace, they tend to have just the right combination of cheerful banter and actually getting the job done.

Also, I don't actually see any problems with mud architecture. It looks almost exactly like plaster.

>I wish we had more foreigners.
No you don't.

your mom'll do

Okay, my mom will pay. How long would it take? I need to be on a party tonight.

Belgian is a variant of dutch, you mong.

Seriously?
When I was in Holland I wanted to buy gifts and stuff related to the country, but a lot of the stuff was drugs this, alcohol that. I ended up only buying a flask and thermos. because of all the weed garbage on the merchandise.
>Amsterdam Int. Airport

Wrong pepe

Official language of Nigeria is English

>Irish education

>mehmet gone wild

Welfare check still not in? I dunno what's on the Turkish books, but in my books Belgian language does not exist, you Muslim scum

That would be like saying there is no Austrian language.

Might surprise you but some states have other reasons for being founded than ethno-national blobbing.

Also, gib back Süd-Tirol to the Austrians.
You mismanage it anyways.

>When do you go back to China?

Do we also look so similar to you?

I mean, I learned to differntiate some asians from each other.

Koreans have really sharp features and mongolians are really buff, so they are easy.

Rest though...uff.

Okay, so you're only counting official status and not de facto usage?

Perfect, because that means the first official language of Ireland is Irish.

>oideachas Iodálach

I would love you just manning up and using it more, you fucking deserve it.

If the Israelis managed it, you can do as well.

"Why aren't you fat?"

Really hurts that people assume I'll be fat before meeting me.

I speak Irish nearly every day.

Don't blame me, blame the women who become Irish teachers because an Irish degree is easy but who can't speak the language themselves, or the Department of Education who gives an exemption to any kid whose only learning difficulty is that they're stupid, or the people whose reaction to not being able to speak Irish is to hate Irish.

>I wish we had more foreigners
Lol

Not blaming you, just pushing you to push others :^)

I'm pretty sure he meant GOOD foreigners m8.

>Do you live on a mountain?
>Are you rich?

Why are black people so sensitive?