The best two players of all times from the most popular sport are from Argentina

>the best two players of all times from the most popular sport are from Argentina
rest of the world, are you even trying betas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrincha
youtube.com/watch?v=0p2w01BWLsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one in America cares about soccer

Your fagsport isnt popular

but Ronaldo is from portugal

Pele has more cups than Argentina

Micheal Jordan and Stephen Curry are Americans wat are you talking about?

1.Messi
2.Pelé

????? Pelé is brazilian

Cruyff is Dutch and Müller is German

>still can't win more than two rigged titles

bad b8,hes brazilian

But Garrincha was clearly better than Pele.

Yeah I'm sure Messi does not regret declining Spanish citizenship and winning a WC/EC.

denial

Messi's actually Spanish and Muller is very much Bavarian, what the fuck are you talking about

>have a Che tattoo
>live like a king and avoid paying taxes that would help poor people

What did he mean by this?

You forgot Di stefano OP, that makes the top 3 from argentina, one from each era of futbol.

>canada talking about footbal

>A
>SLUT
>SHEET

That he's mentally disabled due to malnutrition as a child and heavy drug abuse, not all legends are great outside the field.

Messi was a striker (inb4 muh centre forwardddd) for most his career so his stats were easily padded.

Maradona was levels above and beyond him. so was Crujiff (who still haunts Sup Forums) and Ronaldinho/Zidane.

zizou>gaucho

>t. Knows nothing about football

Go wank of more old men, Sven Bashir

Nowadays positions are too heavily specialized to compare them to older eras of futebol, The fact that he outshines everyone in his category so clearly is how you can say he's the best.

>Crujiff (who still haunts Sup Forums)
we need more of his ghost threads tbqh

Messi was a striker for 2 years, and broke all goalscoring records in those years.
2015 and 2016s Messi is as good playmaker as Maradona but still scores 40+ goals per season

I know you Turks are obsessed with pretending to be German to feel good about yourselves but some actually have national pride.

In their primes. No
For whole career. Yes

reported your post to Antifa

>national pride
>unionjackflag.jpg
topkek

Pele >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Messi >>>>> hackadona

friendly reminder that irrelevant countries shouldnt be allowed to discuss in these threads

make a good player already you useless twats why is your country so boring and smelly

>being this buttpained from last match
As expected of trasandinos

old man zizou schooled prime time dinho(and the entire brazil team) in '06.

Maradona is a dirty little cheat. Mexico '84 shall not be forgiven.

England:
>1 World Cup, 2 world wars and the Falklands

Argentina
>2 world cups, no world wars and no Falklands

>Mexico '84

>Mexico '84
Jesus Christ
american please refer to

Polite reminder that if your country hasn't win a thing in at least the past 10 years, shouldn't be allowed to touch discuss at all
>22 years and counting :^)

>wea fmoe qliao weon
Pls transandino, speak like a human being, we can't understand your inferior at futbol speak.

sometimes when I get drunk with friends because of depressing cold nights I legitimately believe Sweden could beat Argentina and Germany in a football match and I shitpost about it here on this Iranian cartoon board.

im sorry

I can understand argueing that Maradona is the best, even if I don't agree. But Messi? Messi is a system babby and he's unable to won anything if he's not playing for Barcelona. He's not that good.

Strawgrasping

HAHAHAHAHAHAJ faggot

Stay mad welfare villero. More salt for your locro

>boring and smelly
Sweden is literally a pine covered swamp full of decomposing reindeer

aren't Chileans and Argentines supposed to be best friends

>le obscure player to show I know football

>obscure
do you even futebol amigo?

Maybe it's not so well knowned in England:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrincha

About as friendly as you are to the danes or the english to the french

How's it feel knowing that despite our ineptitude we'll always eclipse your joke of a nation?

>obscure
stop sucking Wayne's dick

garrincha is famous in england

>garrincha
>obscure

are you 12?

Gazza is English though.

>How's it feel knowing that despite our ineptitude we'll always eclipse your joke of a nation?

Poor, brown, unskilled and mad. Bad combo Brayan. Btw, pay denbts.

pele was the best football player in his era but the game has evolved and players now are faster and stronger. he would get absolutely btfo if he played in this era

>still can't win more than five rigged titles without losing 7-1

Nah, everybody knows Garrincha. Mágico González is what you're looking for

youtube.com/watch?v=0p2w01BWLsQ

Friendly reminder that the real Ronaldo would have been the goat if not for his injuries.

if he played in this era then that means he would have grown up competing against people from this era.

kek

lets discuss about the greatness of the allmighty Chilean NT then

Pelé could run 100m in 11 seconds.

It's the stamina that has improved immensely.

He found Allah
Pele debuted with a pibe

>martino actually managed to give Chile a copa

the reason garrincha is remembered even until today is because he absolutely trashed england and single-handedly won a world cup, besides he is still quite rated over there because of that legendary narration on that match by that guy i forgot the name now

is martino a argie dunga?

>he hasn't seen his country win anything in over 2 decades despite the dozens of top tier footballers
>he has witnessed a golden era of Chilean culture where they've been superior to his country in Sports, Arts, Economy, and pretty much everything else
>he still has this delusional sense of superiority

Oh you Argies are sad sad """"people""""

Why yes, let's.

Maradona is BASED GOAT
Rest fall short as they either debuted with a pibe or didnt win a WC singlehandedly.

look at this shit.. lmao defenders just stood there like 'nigga what im doing here, i should be @ the factory atm'

>chilean
>golden era
kek

t. chicano
its gonna be a beautiful wall tbqh

>exactly 348 days later
>still anally devastated

>chicano
Nah laddies I'm here on vacation. Hopefully one day your third world shit holes will be allowed to come here with just passport though ;^)

sure Jose
just leave the thread or ill call migration

Oh, what colour is your passport? Could it be red like mine?
Keep training your pole vault, its gonna be a big wall.

Sorry but I don't see your spic-lands in here.

U go to US like we go to Brazil.
Tell me in which beautiful landscape u are. Very dry, very hot, eh?

>chi chi chi
>le le le

And cruijff has said maradona was the GOAT and then changed his mind when Messi came to be
>you

Oh, but i do see mine.
Pic related.
Its gonna be a beautiful wall.

>brags about going to Brazil
haha, you must live a real shithole if you think going to Brazil is something to brag about. And I'm actually in cozy Daytona Beach, pretty nice desu ;^)

>I'm a proud cuck

Why nobody talks about Ronaldinho on this board?

Oh, so going to the US is your ultimate fantasy? How can you be even more chicano?

>obscure
LMAO

How does it feel seeing a legal passport for the first time? Dont try to steal it, you smelly thieving cheeky beaner, its just an image.

kek 10/10

Because this board is full of overly sensationalist idiots who don't watch football, it's why you have so many tssunaldo fangirls when bale is the best forward player on that team

Negro te está diciendo que los chilenos no necesitamos visa para entrar a estados unidos, basta con el pasaporte. Deja de romper las pelotas.

CHI

>wea fome weon
no te entiendo

Hang yourself, mexiscum

Well yes, makes sense.

Says the cringeworthy Barfshitlona bandwagoner

Haz viajado fuera de Uruguay a un país en que no tengas tratado de libre tránsito? Por ejemplo, si quisieras ir a Noruega, tendrías que pedir un permiso para visitar (visa), y ellos evaluan tus antecedentes y de acuerdo a eso, te dan o no el permiso de entrada. Si tu quisieras ir a estados unidos, como uruguayo, tendrías que hacer lo mismo.

>t. le have one good player that's also a huge scumbag and not even ethnically from the country he plays for meme-land

the real question is, will the ghost of Cruyff ever leave Sup Forums?

and what exactly has your nation done to be proud of, matej?

No, the real question is when Chileans and Mexicans are going to stop being so fucking obnoxious whenever they spot Argentinians on Sup Forums. Honestly I don't care about any of them, but the "arguments" used by the Beaners and Chilli people are fucking pathetic.

Tengo pasaporte comunitario. Pudo ir adonde se me cante el ojete, chileno. Dejá de chupársela a los mejicanos, por eso todos los odian. Son el méjico de sudamérica. El pizco es peruano, puto.

chill out lad, don't take internet too seriously

>educación uruguaya
Negro noruega no es país miembro de la union europea. No sabes lo que es una visa infrahumano ignorante. Si en vez de pasar el día chupando verga tomaras un libro de vez en cuando ayudarías a tu mierda de país a salir del hoyo inmundo en que están metidos, teniendo que ofrecer el ojete diariamente a brazil y argentina para que los dejen existir cuckeados.