Can some swedish explain to me why everytime I search for some photo of a swedish city, this same photo appears?

Can some swedish explain to me why everytime I search for some photo of a swedish city, this same photo appears?
Like exactly this same photo.
You search for Upsala, Goteborg, Malmo, Umea or Helsinborg and this fucking photo appears even though is from Stockholm.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcrent.eu/motorhome/motorhome-rental-in-sweden/motorhome-rental-in-helsingborg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All other cities looks like this, so we try to show Gamla stan as much as we can

LOL

wow sweden sure is cultureless shithole

SEND HELP

Finland, Norway and Sweden have different currencies
It's the problem

that feel when can't say if its good or bad

Norway and Sweden had the same currencies once

HOLD ME

Don't they use euros in Sweden?

They aren't bad, you shouldn't lie and show each city as it is.

mcrent.eu/motorhome/motorhome-rental-in-sweden/motorhome-rental-in-helsingborg/

Look at this blatant lie

Only Finland uses it in Nordic countries

no

We use Kronor, like they do in Denmark and Norway

>Don't they use euros in Sweden?

Are you fucking retarded?

Just because the names are similar doesn't mean they're the same currencies.

Here is Helsingborg with Helsingborg in the background

I didn't claim they were the same currencies

Although we once had the same currencies once

too artificial

if your city don't have 1m tall grass its basically non-city

>I didn't claim they were the same currencies
>We use Kronor, like they do in Denmark and Norway

Yes, you did. Retard. They don't use kronor in Denmark, or in Norway. They use their own respective currencies.

forgot the image

>Helsingborg with Helsingborg in the background
LOL what?

I thought only Finland and Norway had their own cause they are not from the EU
So Sweden islike UK huh? Without euro but in the EU

Men snälla, dra åt helvete

The ship is called Helsingborg

>I thought only Finland and Norway had their own cause they are not from the EU

Finland is EU. Always have been. They use Euro there as well, because they are fools.

>So Sweden islike UK huh? Without euro but in the EU

In a sense, yes. Sweden is one of the most EU-skeptic countries in the union, by the way.

löl

These all look beautiful.

>Men snälla, dra åt helvete

There is absolutely no need to get butthurt because you were completely wron and got called out on it.

Actually, that is the perfect reason to be butthurt, now that I think about it. So enjoy it while it lasts.

boring and artificial

>because they are fools.
Lol, you must be fucking dumb. We had to shift to Euro at the time since our own currency wasn't competitive enough cause we didn't have enough in terms of raw production and exports. Euro stabilized teh status of our currency and made the 2000's economical rise possible. Now of course i'd argue Euro has run it's course and we should return to Mark but otherwise you're just flatout idiot.

Nej, snarare för att du borde dra åt helvete.

Sverige, Danmark och Norge kallar sin valuta för Kronor. Varför? Jo, vi hade en gång i tiden samma valuta.

Så så, dra åt helvete nu.

So...

Sweden is in the EU but not Euro and no OTAN
Norway is not EU and not Euro but is OTAN
Finland is EU and EURO but no Otan?

What the fuck scandinavia?

>Sverige, Danmark och Norge kallar sin valuta för Kronor.

Nej, det där är inte sant. Sluta breva.

Finland is not scandinavia....

It's Russia then

Stop trying to rationalize the idiocy of your politicians and the passivity of your people. Not having the Euro would have saved you so much grief, like it did us.

It's almost as if we're separate sovereign states or something.

He's just being a retarded pseudo-nationalist autist. You can call Finland part of Scandinavia if you want. They're Swedish enough for that. It's a Catalonia tier situation ("lol we're not Spain").

>They're Swedish enough for that
Oh please i hope you fucking die. You're nation isn't prospering in other ways than economy, Also i'm as much swedish than the russian across the border. And we're not even scandinavia you idiot. It's a geographical union which consists of countries that belong to the mountanous region of Scandies. If you wan't to be accurate it'd be Nordics.

>t's a Catalonia tier situation ("lol we're not Spain").

This is why you and every other swede deserves to fucking die. I don't despise anyone more than a swede trying to justify an indigeneous people to become their sphere again. Even bloody Tsars did more to us in 50 years than you did in 600 you're subhuman trash and i'd stab you ,if'd knew you.

>They're swedes i tell ya!!! They even speak swedish :DD:DD:D:D

Well I'm catalan, you have to understand that that came from Spain itself first.
If you look at history, you'd see that the origin of Catalonia was the Marca Hispanica, from a geographic point, we are from Hispania so we are spanish and always will be.
But get this.
When catalans say they aren't spanish they mean that they are not andalucian cause that's what a lot of people think when they think of Spain, even though a quarter of catalans are andalucians but that's another point.
When Aragon join Castille, Aragon couldn't commerece with the colonies in America as those colonies were only from Castille.
After the Borbons and the succesion war, all the kingdom became one but then catalans also loose their own regional goberments and even universities and laws.
With both the dictatorships of Primo de Rivera and Franco, catalan language was out of schools, tv and radio so it was the spaniards themselves that didn't see catalonia as spanish cause they only saw spain as castille, andalucia and asturias.
Same with the basques.

Well I understand that Finland is not in the scandinavian peninsula but as a cultural sphere it's seen as scandinavia, also the flag.

The cultural union is called Nordics. Not scandi.

Yeah, yeah I know, it's a common mistake, sorry.

Beacuse Sweden is a bland cultureless shithole with no architecture of note. So we have use the same picture of buildings from central stockholm everytime.

Beacuse that is all we subhumans got.

i love how ultra secular nations always post Christian things when accused of having no culture

Sweden is pretty much like Canada in this regard; our cities are ugly and nature is god tier

>The cultural union is called Nordics. Not scandi.

Norway has nothing in common with Denmark, Sweden or Finland.

>mfw living in a country with god-tier cities and nature

Still a shithole tough and the small towns are urbanistic nightmares

Well don't fucking question me you hairy We wuz viking. Go question the name from the ones who thought it up. I hate everyone in northern europe equally and don't think i'll ever want to be any part of this mess.

Nature is garbage too m8, bland and boring. It only seem good beacuse most of it is untouched.

... what?

>norrland
>bland and boring

lol most swedes lives in the south dumbass, and yes norrland is boring as well. There are a few exceptions such as mountains and northern lights (that are rare and most Swedes have not seen it)

kinda funny how our shitty nature mimics the people living there, no?

>most swedes live in the south
which is exactly why i said that our population centers are shit and our nature is superior

It's the only one they have where you can't see the hijabs or fags. :^)

all of it is shit

well, I don't agree

>oslo

salam aleikum