The Feminist Guy

>""One of the ironies of my life is that I was definitely a chauvinist with men's and women's sports before. I'd always make WNBA jokes and stuff like that. And now I'm like a feminist, and it's all because of her," he says, as his ponytailed daughter waves at him between plays. "In L.A., they have all these academy teams for boys, and the girls are treated like second-class citizens. The fields we have are worse than the boys', too. It all just drives me f—ing crazy.""

People actually looked up to this man kek.

hollywoodreporter.com/features/bill-simmons-breaks-free-his-900291

Once you virgins finally get married and have a daughter you'll understand

>It's an OP can't look at the catalog episode

Why doesn't bill stop whining and start an academy team for girls

Boys academy teams (MLS aside) exist because parents wanted and paid for them

Be s feminist, fine, but fuck off with your money-class problems. Look at the discrepancies between public and private schools in Los Angeles if you want to see some second class citizen shit. I wonder which his kids attend.

Fuck
Bill
Simmons

>talking every comment literally and to heart

You're the kind of faggot who told the teacher user just called you a faggot cause you're a fucking faggot, faggot.

He should write for the undefeated.

Fits right in

>implying he isn't playing the wincest long game and biding his time before she desires sweet daddy cummies

Before I read it was about his daughter, I thought he was going to say Britney Griner

Kek what a bitch nigga.
What happened to the US?

i went back and read some of his old columns and was amazed at how much more bite they had. he really shit on people like doc rivers and isiah thomas HARD. i wish he still wrote like that

>2016
>having children

>they dont treat girls as well at sports academies that the parents paid for
>girls fields arent very good

Sound like two legitimate gripes to me.

Liberals

This

Nigga is worth $15 million

>implying I won't fuck my daughter

>In L.A., they have all these academy teams for boys, and the girls are treated like second-class citizens.
Implying it's any better in Bahston. I'm so glad I don't have to listen to this faggot on ESPN anymore.

>jae crowder and a 2nd for Russ and KD, who says no?

Pandering to minority social groups desu

>all this edge

i never liked him. he's very very mediocre intellect level, but it's sports so that's common.

He's like military industrial complex citizen: the prototype, it's enticing in a way. A walking argument against free will.

El marxismo cultural

>i used to be a cunt like you but now i demand that things be a certain way so my special little angel can have everything she wants

FUCK. OFF.