How dumb are the colts?

foxsports.com/nfl/story/indianapolis-colts-andrew-luck-massive-contract-extension-july-060816

The Indianapolis Colts and Andrew Luck are reportedly edging closer to a long-term contract agreement for its starting quarterback.

According to NFL's Ian Rapoport, the two sides are on track to complete a mega contract extension sometime in July.

The Colts' starting quarterback told NFL Media's Kimberly Jones on Tuesday that he believes a long-term deal will, in fact, get done.

"When it's the right time, it will get done," Luck said. "I honestly don't spend much time worrying about it."

>you will never marry some gymnast hottie and produce offspring while you shatter your HoF predecessor's records and win rings

theres gonna be so many ants in that watermelon

>while you shatter your HoF predecessor's records and win rings

The Colts play in the most inept division in pro sports and in a dome. Luck will have more 5000 yard seasons than Peyton had TDs last season and battle with Rodgers, Stafford, and Cam for best fantasy stats for the next five to eight years.

>giving a relatively unproven qb a 15 yr contract and $100 million guaranteed

lel
cam got fucked.
he signed a big deal but it was a year before all the teams lost their minds and started paying out the ass for shit-tier qbs.

>In an interview with USA Today, Irsay started off by saying nice things about Manning, the Broncos’ quarterback who will be coming back to play Indianapolis on Sunday night.

>But then, maybe because Manning is playing far better than anyone thought possible since Irsay released him in March 2012, the Colts owner seemed to defend his decision.

>“We’ve changed our model a little bit, because we wanted more than one of these,” Irsay told the paper while flicking up his right hand to show his Super Bowl XLI championship ring.

>That Super Bowl ring, by the way, was delivered thanks to Manning’s Super Bowl MVP performance in a driving Miami rain.

>“(Tom) Brady never had consistent numbers, but he has three of these,” Irsay adds. “Pittsburgh had two, the Giants had two, Baltimore had two and we had one. That leaves you frustrated.

>“You make the playoffs 11 times, and you’re out in the first round seven out of 11 times. You love to have the Star Wars numbers from Peyton and Marvin (Harrison) and Reggie (Wayne). Mostly, you love this.”

>Then, according to the USA Today article, Irsay flicked up his right hand again.

>we changed our model
>have plan in works to give young qb who has never even won an afc championship biggest contract ever
>changed the model

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

SUCK MY DONKEY DICK YOU FAGGOT RETARD JIM IRSEY

>flicks up hand with 3 rings on it

he means spokesmodel

Neither will Luck

I think it's more accurate to say that other qb's are using cam's breakout year as a selling point

yeah, i wish i was Paxton Lynch too...

Its a smart move from the organization. Luck should be holding out for more help

Dat OL is Cancer. They need to be fed steroids in order to protect Luck.

And then they will make excuses how he doesn't have enough help around him. Although salary cap rules still are and always have been retarded.

That's Luck's wife?

I expected her to be much hotter.

>impying its a good move luck is a good qb

and also qt 3.14 gf. would cuddle with every night

>Implying AFCS isn't getting their shit together (or at least stockpiling talent)
>Stafford without Megatron

Just stop

he's a slobbering neckbeard, lets not get crazy

Where'd all the anti-Colts threads come from lately?

He's a starting NFL quarterback who's worth millions and is about to sign a contract that will make him set for life. Neckbear or no, he can pretty much have his pick of the litter at this point.

IIRC they've been dating since their freshman year at Stanford.

Better to wife up someone who's lasted that long than some gold digging whore that's moderately more attractive but will leave with half your shit when you hit 30.

This.

average looking qt3.14s typically maintain their looks into their late 30's and 40's.

Most hot chicks decline hard

>andrew pick

That's not how everyone thinks about sex.

It's easy to fuck a million hoes these days but finding one worth can take a lifetime

Luck did good

because irsay is about to drop 150-200 million on a mid-tier QB

Also, if she has the discipline to be en elite gymnast then she has the discipline to never become a cow and help guide your children to success in something.

JUST

Clots are going to rot in irrelevancy in the worst division in football once Luck eats all the cap space.

I can't blame him, though. He's an above average QB with shitloads of unwarranted media hype. Might as well ride that gravy train when you know there is no chance to win.

Irsay is one stupid motherfucker. I'm glad he's there.

>unwarranted media hype

how is a nearly 2 to 1 TD/INT ratio and a 38-23 record with a shit defense and OL unwarranted hype? He may not be Russell Wilson but he is right up there as far as young QBs go.

>literally the football messiah
>0 rings

Manning didn't win one until his ninth season and didn't get to the AFCCG until his sixth.

Manning was never hyped like Andrew Luck was

What's dumb about this? Obviously you want to lock up some young gun slinger that will win an MVP

You're dumb as shit and maybe 20 years old.

>he may not be Russell Wilson
kek

>gunslinger
>le sack or scramble cap space man

With no money leftover, they can't build around him. He'll never win. Notice Brady takes salary cuts year after year.

It's stupid of the Colts, but it's smart for Luck. He's getting payed a shit load and all pressure if off on winning.

Luck is without a doubt the most entertaining player in the NFL

Only cucks, reddit, and contrarians complain about him