ITALIA CELEBRATION THREAD

We did it, lads! I know Euros haven't even started yet but fuck it, we won!
THANK YOU BASED GONDE

nobody expect our team to perform well

also the Juventus defence is getting kinda cocky in their latest interview, they will fuck up badly in the tournament

as usual in international competitions.
the only thing that make me think we'll do good is that whenever we are against all odds we do good things

Forza ragazzi

I love >muh heritage.

still the best defence in this tournament tho
offense wins games, defense wins championships
catenaccio state of mind

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT

samefag

yeah m8 except they don't have Pogba Marchisio and Khedira with them. Midfield also help the defense, we're pretty much screwed with fucking Parolo, De Rossi and Thiago Motta

>that flag
>this topic

here, have a (You)

>una
>fottutissima
>foglia

here, have another (you)

how does italy feel about their next NT coach?

How many blooters Florenzi will score this time?

i am more worried about our offence desu. conte's play style at juve was entirely based on set pieces. every single possible in game situation (both on offence and defence) was "rehearsed" countless times during practice. think of the pirlo-lichtsteiner play that many times led to a goal many times. It's true, juve had pirlo back then and italy don't have a pirlo right now, but we have players that can run around all game and cut into the box just as good as marchisio and vidal (and pogba later) used to do, even tho they are obviously less talented than them.

He can surely help developing some interesting U21 player. Other than that, it's a mistery. It will be the first time for him on the bench of a glorious team. Or one that has a glorious story, at least.

no one, tovarish

>thiago motta
>de rossi
>run around all game

also, less talanted is an overstatement. They aren't even worthy of Juve's midfield of last year.

ciao sono di trieste
FORZA ITALIA

i'm not talking about them obviously. anche pirlo camminava in campo. but parolo, sturaro, giaccherini and to an extent candreva, their game is mainly based on stamina. and don't forget that conte won a scudetto with de ceglie starting on the left wing.

he won with de ceglie in the starting eleven, true.
but how exactly did he win it?

also we all saw how well Juventus performed in Europe under Conte.

Conte is good, but not THAT good. Imho he was lucky that he basically had no competition in Serie A after his first year at Juve

catenaccio 100% fanculo il tikitaka

nigga pls

fite me you hunchback

>ywn be italian

why would you ever want to be italian

>ywn live in a comfy Alto Adige village

one of my EE professors is from Italy, he went to Politecnico di Torino before coming here

probably the best professor I've ever had

God Bless Italy

and die of boredom