SF:Report: Gabbert is 'heavy favorite' over Kap
ARZ:David Johnson to get 'lions share' of RB work
FA:FA CB Boykin has career-threatening hip issue
NE:Patriots not letting healthy Gronk practice
DEN:Sanchez takes command of 1st-team QB reps
SEA:Prosise expected to be Seahawks' 3rd-down RB
DAL:DAL coaches 'not happy' with Rolando McClain

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16052370/lawyer-johnny-manziel-not-giving-2016-season
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for vikes

Dolphins

Lions

>mfw just thought of my Fantasy team name for next year

It's soo stupid, I love it.

"Newton is a top 10 QB"

is it packerswinnindaowl?

uhhhhh he's league MVP so he's the BEST player in the entire league...

I doubt they break .500

Will let you down even when you expect nothing good to come out this season

league MVP: good QB on a good team or an RB with a record season

>""""""""quotation"""""""""""""""""""marks"""""""""

Plus, He got good arms, Good size, Good legs... And good Yogurt.

It's 1997 Cutler Supreme

may the dogma ever be in your favor, or whatever

I don't vote based on rhetoric and hype though, but rather based on who is best for the job. so if you want to meme at someone, look elsewhere.

Ok, let's get this straight right now. Some faggot in the other thread was impersonating me. Remember my trip by heart so you don't get tricked by that dastardly person

please lick my penis

Reminder that the Raiders are the most /fa/ team in the league.

Ravens

>#Bears offensive lineman Manny Ramirez, who started for the #Lions and #Broncos from 2007-2014, has retired from the game.

Get out of here fake OldBay >:(

What did he mean by this?

There's something very unsettling about that face.

Nah

she prolly gonna get it later
where's that goofy looking dog he has

Tiki, you can pretend to be me all you like but Romo will never win another playoff game in his career

Dude, just give it up. It's pathetic how you think that posting shit that I usually post will build up "cred" with that trip and make people think you're the real me.

Tfw no one can copy my trip

based big dick decker gonna give it to his wife

TYBC

>Wilfork will retire in your lifetime

Why do you think its me?

Look who is talking

Anyways Brady is so overrated

Imitation is the highest form of flattery so I guess I should be honored that this guy is this dedicated to his shitposting

Why did von miller turn down that fat payday?

Hail Carr the Necromancer.

they prolly wouldn't let him fart as much

I love Belichick though. He's truly a Mastermind when it comes to American football.

Sad now

'But sometimes it's just a slap in the face, kind of like deadpool to deathstroke, except you're nowhere near as cool as deathstroke and never will be, imagine like you're a powerless, ugly wonderwoman, and he's an even weaker, uglier batgirl.

I get at least one impersonator every two weeks. Try to keep up, kid.

Have fun while you can brah. Right now I'm gathering a list of the tripcodes who frequently post in /nfl/ general that I plan to post at the beginning of every thread so nobody is gonna fall for your bullshit.

batgirl isn't an imitation of wonder woman, wonder girl is

>'But sometimes it's just a slap in the face, kind of like deadpool to deathstroke, except you're nowhere near as cool as deathstroke and never will be, imagine like you're a powerless, ugly wonderwoman, and he's an even weaker, uglier batgirl.

That kinda made sense pham

You sound like a real winner. I remember you saying the same thing last year about the trips your planned on impersonating

this thread is literally 3/5ths old bay.

What the hell are you talking about?

How can we make it 100% Old Bay?

>tfw you're impersonating Old Bay, but you don't even know what his favorite teams are because he literally never talks about sports

create /obg/ and we'll never see him again

No, it's 1/3 me and 2/3 the imposter

good thread guys

back to /mlb/ horsefucker

As bad as you tripfaggots are anons who circlejerk about trips all the time are the worst

I enjoy dressing as a girl and sucking tikis dick.

>this is the type of people the generals have caused

I miss 2009-2010 Sup Forums

back to /mlb/ horsefucker enabler

>he doesn't realize he's part of the problem

why don't you go back to wiping your girlfriends wet slimy ass

>Ryan Shazier beat the Steelers WR 40 yard race at camp

Is Shazier that fast or their WR's that slow?

Confirmed for fake BB. Everyone knows Tiki is now a girl

unofficially he ran a 4.36 at his pro day

What did he mean by this?

>playing Madden '10
>half the players don't play anymore

It's copypasta man

pro day times are pretty unreliable, they always run faster than what those guys run at the combine and private workouts

ohio state field subtracts at least a tenth of a second from actual 40 times

i mean he also ran a 4.38 at the 2014 NFL scouting combine but yeah you guys are right

anons who circlejerk about trips are just trips with their trips off.

Huh so he did. Must be because he doesn't have an hair to cause wind resistance

WHERE THE FUCK IS WALLACE

Too soon man, too soon.

I tried to do a smug Pepe look for you guys.

T.Oni

I never noticed that Del Rio has Steve Buscemi eyes

Hi guys. Another dark and dreary day in my life. All I feel is pain and ache. McCarthy the worse coach in the league is still the packer coach and my team still hasn't won a game this year. I think I should legally change my name to eternal blackness because that is all I am in the void that is my soul.

>4B4B
nice trip sneak.

Nice dubs.

Stephen Holder @HolderStephen 4m4 minutes ago
Irsay said the Colts have never hid from the expectation that contract will be massive. But hopes deal can be "Colts friendly" too.

Why would any athlete take a club friendly deal? The teams are trying to jew every last dime from them, whenever possible. Tom Brady is a ckuc for letting Bob Kraft steal from him.

>15 year contract
>150 million guaranteed

how many lines of coke and rocks of crack does irsay use in a day?

>“We’ve changed our model a little bit, because we wanted more than one of these,” Irsay told the paper while flicking up his right hand to show his Super Bowl XLI championship ring.

>the model was pay Peyton lots of money

Fucking Irsey you fucking retard faggot dumbass

Rings are worth more than a couple million dollars to players are you retarded. Any player that thinks they have a shot in hell of winning should structure their contract to allow for team success

>a leaf
and then what happens when it doesn't work. what happens when the team regresses and you're stuck with a shitty contract and no hope in hell of winning a ring?

Well at least he didn't flash the rings the Colts won in Baltimore

>canada being this dumb
when is gookmoot gonna allow us to filter by flag?

you already can if you use 4chanx

Still plenty of time to sign Manziel.

espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16052370/lawyer-johnny-manziel-not-giving-2016-season

>$25m/yr for luck
are the colts retarded?

Maybe the Colts just know how shitty the QB position is going to be in the next year 10 years.

So what's the point of trying to lock up a shitty QB?

When it's over

That's the time I fail in love again

>shitty

Because it's the NFL. You have no idea how much is guaranteed.

Oh the nostalgia

alright I'm back. popeye and I worked out the basic ideas for the NFL "board" game, but it will take a while to refine and put into practice. it's supposed to be carried out through posting on a thread though, so it would take place on /qst/ if we can't get our own thread on Sup Forums. it's pretty neat though, hope that people will get into it.

How the fuck did Rivers get higher than Eli?

probably got a high-grade hookup from being in san diego, not that synthetic stuff

it definitely won't work here with our mods, just post a link to the /qst/ thread when you make it

probably because he's the better quarterback

I get that, it just seems unfairly inconsistent to have a double standard that NFL boardgames aren't allowed, but /trb/ doesn't have to go to /vg/.

>yfw dat berd wins the owl