How come Sweden is such a miserable place with no culture or personality?

Is it beacuse we are subhuman?

I think it's more beacuse you're a proxy

there's culture around you but you have grown with it so it doesn't seem like culture to you

>personality

Seriously... Guess why a country doesn't have "personality". It's really, really, hard.

Well, don't you agree??? Everyone thinks that Swedes are miserable and boring. There is nothing there, at all.

Not even a brain

this is the shit that fuels YES sweden

suomi mämmi sauna

It's because you've been brainwashed by your leftist politicians

Refugees will bring some cultures to you

>Not even a brain
Now I'm sure you're a proxy. Or just very very stupid.

someone post the pic of the politician saying Sweden has no culture so they must become more like Africa because they have beautiful culture

No, I am serious, Swedes are like empty husks, borglike humans that only know how to conform and have no free thoughts or feelings.

Sweden YES

My countrymen are fucked in the head

I can't believe what she said

Yeah, maybe you're just a Sweden who hate his own country, or want to be reassured by strangers idk.
I'm not especially a fan of Sweden, but I'm a fan of history. And you should open a book about the European history.

I will never understand these people. What culture or history does like Somalia have? There is absolutely nothing there. Sweden has long and interesting history and deep culture that these people are willing to just throw away. Why?

t. Norwegian proxy

>I can't believe what she said
If you actually follow the Swedish media you'll notice that almost every week some new "Sweden YES" shit happens

What made Swedish be like this?

delet, it's more likely a dane
they're king shitposters

>Why?
mental illness

No norwegian seroiusly hate sweden that much. They have never done anything bad against us.

>No norwegian seroiusly hate sweden that much

you'd be suprised

Your country has plenty of native culture, but white guilt and cultural relativism infected your country. Now you can't celebrate being Swedish without being a racist or sexist or whatnot.

>t. liberal

hahahha u mad?

Why should they? Because they got lazy service in a restaurant? Because some swede was rude when he was shopping in stromstad? Because some party-swede stole his gf? I mean why would a norwegian hate a swede?

Oslo people is far more hate in norway the any swede.

no I hate Sweden

We have about as much culture as you, nothing in other words.

Little country complex, all nordic countries like to make fun of Sweden, most of it is light hearted and fun.

Some take it a bit too seriously though.

Little brother complex is a better term when i think of it

> Little country complex

I dont see us scandi nations being little making us more prone to hate each other.

It's just swedes superiority complex at work again.

see
I expressed myself wrong, I meant small in comparison to Sweden. You are to us like New zeeland to Australia.

see, Finland is the clearest example of what I am talking about, although there are some real grievances as well.

see, another clear example of swedes superiority complex

>I expressed myself wrong, I meant small in comparison to Sweden. You are to us like New zeeland to Australia.

In your view. I never heard anybody say Sweden: what a powerful and mighty country. Like New Zealand and Australia are to countries that primarly interact with each other. We dont interact that much. Neither on a social, or political basis.

I hate Swedish people.

Swedish government gave you refugees a computer?

Hello there Finland

Me too

wow please kill yourself

sage

>tfw the crusade is long overdue