RONALDO VS RONALDO

IMO The real Ronaldo is better by far (C. Ron).

Champions Leagues by Fat Ron
>0 (ZERO)
Premiership League Titles by Fat Ron
>0 (ZERO)

Champions Leagues by Cristiano
>3
Premier Leagues by Cristiano
>3

No fucking contest.

Also individual stats. Check these out.

Goals scored while playing in a top league
>Fat Ron
>C Ron
356 (and that's only SO FAR, that could increase by as much as 100-150 goals before he retires)

It's absolutely not a contest at all. Anyone saying FatRon needs to see a psychologist because they are having trouble with delusion.

Yeah we get it, you grew up in the 90s, yeah we understand he was the big thing back then, yeah we realise that when you were growing up back then those were the best years of your miserable lives and you won't get them back again and everything that you liked back then was the GREATEST EVER such as the Nintendo 64, Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and Saved By The Bell.

But please, with the greatest respect, FUCK OFF.

Saying FatRon > C.Ron is like saying that Messi is worse than someone like Batistuta, Cantona or Zola. That's how retarded it is. It's fucking bonkers.

We all loved the 90s, but let's not live in the past in a bubble of delusion. You can say you ENJOYED FatRon more, but please don't try to claim that he was objectively better in any way to C. Ronaldo in terms of technical ability, physicality, motivation or skill. He just wasn't.

I admit I prefer Zidane, but there's no way he's objectively better than the likes of Iniesta, Scholes or Xavi. It's just my personal preference because I grew up watching Zizou. Don't let nostalgia cloud YOUR judgement.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/67968672/#67968672
youtube.com/watch?v=riIZeV1ruaE
youtube.com/watch?v=uVueW6X7TM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've posted this exact thread before and everyone humiliated you for being a delusional TSUnaldo faggot
KYS kebab

Uh.. just wrote this now m8. No idea what you're smoking.

Thought it was a pretty good topic because FatRon seems to be getting a lot of praise for some reason.

Yeah no, you're lucky I deleted the screencap from a few months back where you even bumped the thread several times talking to yourself
Fuck off ahmed

I have it.. I'll post it when I get home it's on my laptop.

Is op wrong though?

People blow Ronaldo's accomplishments out of proportion. "H-he had the most goals scored in the World Cup (now surpassed)." When Gerd Müller had one less goal playing in one less WC; if he had continued on his international career he would've smoked Ronaldo

Finally some sense.

I think people are quite simple-minded. They see "WORLD cup" and they automatically assume that it is the best thing to win in the world.

The reality is the World Cup is a bit of a joke tournament during the summer months, a chance for women and kids to watch games because it's the school holidays and nothing much more.

CL and PL are far bigger scalps than the WC.

Hell, I'd even rather my club won the FA cup than England won the WC.

>I have a screen cap but I deleted it
>I have a screen cap but it's on my laptop

So none of you actually have anything? How convenient...

>Scholes
wew lad was with you until this. don't make the b8 so easy next time

If you've watched them both play, yes
It's like someone using stats to claim Manning > Brady
It's why someone with functioning eyes can see Cristiano isn't even in the same universe as Messi

>le scholes must be bait bait
0/10

from the archive:
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/67968672/#67968672

>It's why someone with functioning eyes can see Cristiano isn't even in the same universe as Messi

He's comfortably the better player at the moment.

This is how it's gone

2004 = Ronaldo
2005 = Ronaldo
2006 = Ronaldo
2007 = Ronaldo
2008 = Ronaldo
2009 = Messi
2010 = Messi
2011 = Messi
2012 = Messi
2013 = Ronaldo
2014 = Ronaldo
2015 = Ronaldo
2016 = Ronaldo

Overall Ronaldo is the better player. In their very peaks, that's up for debate. It's basically about opinions and who you like more.

Good work Hans

Thank you, sick of these kebab tsuuu retards and their shit threads

Nice shop m8.

Yeah, opinion discarded

I agree but not to the extent you blatantly went to just for responses. It's certainly a debate to who is/was better, not clear cut like the 18 year olds on this board suggest it is who think BR Ronaldo was streets ahead.

I appreciate your bait and shitposting efforts but at a certain point you just have to let it go.

yes, actually that's correct. putting him in the same category as xavi and iniesta is "mental" (isn't that what you englards say?)

It's not an opinion, check the world player of the year voting results and their individual performance stats.

Also consider Messi is in the most stacked and best team of all time and Ronaldo has played in three major European leagues and with struggling teams.

It's no contest you deluded fuck.

Don't get me wrong, I love Messi and I personally prefer him as a player, he is nicer to watch than Ronaldo is IMO. But Ronaldo is BETTER. If I could pick just one of them for a world 11 for a game that would decide my life, I would take Ronaldo every time. Not even with any hesitation

I'm sure the 18 year olds are the tsunaldo faggots

I never knew Ronaldo had no League or CL titles
wew

also pic related

fatnaldo was a lazy fuck with shit knees who was a tap-in baby in the most stacked team ever, AND didnt won a CL

>player of the year voting
>tsu is in poor little real Madrid
You're an imbecile, there is no debate between Messi and Cristiano, it stopped being a debate years ago you deluded paki fuck

Iniesta? Scholes is miles ahead of him. The only player that has come close to Scholes is Xavi and even he's a fair bit off.

Scholes can do everything Xavi can do plus more. He can shoot, he can score goals, he can play 80 yard passes with 100% accuracy, he can also win the ball back.

Scholes >>>>>> Xavi >>> Zidane >>>>>>>>*>>>>>>> Carrick/Iniesta/Pirlo/

*Obviously I didn't even include other players who would be inbetween like Keane, Vieira, Laudrup, Makelele, Matthäus, Robson, Schweinsteiger etc. etc. etc. because they aren't part of this discussion.

don't even have a fucking reaction pic for this. is it pasta? ALSO
>Carrick
i am being fucked with.

See
It maybe stopped being a debate in 2012, but the debate and obvious answer came after that. Ronaldo is confirmed for superior now.

Next year I predict Ronaldo will be better again, and the year after that. I think Messi is finished. It was a good run but he's over as world top 2 player now. Even Suarez is better now. Arguably Zlatan too. Martial will probably edge it next season too.

Let me just present some facts to you you autistic cunt

>R9 international goals
62 in 98 apps
0.63 goals per game
>CR7 international goals
58 in 126 apps
0.46 goals per game

CR7 has FEWER goals despite playing a lot MORE games. Okay.

>R9 world cup goals
15 goals
0.79 goals per game
>CR7 world cup goals
3 goals
0.23 goals per game

Absolutely pathetic

>R9 world cups
2 (two)
>CR7 world cups
0 (zero)

It's really no contest to be honest.

>tf
>tt
Wew lad
Shouldn't you be on Sup Forums anyway whinging about "Las Malvinas" ;)

>goals in apps
>goals in mobile apps

wtf

Carrick is probably the most underrated player of all time.

2006-2013 he was the best in the world at what he does. Keep the ball. Protect the back 4. Dictate and control games. Keep a cool head. Consistency and brilliance. Subtle genius.

Sorry he didn't score 30 yard blooters or do silly tricks and flicks in every game m8. Was he too boring for you...

Fucking Americans.. I swear...

>tf
>tt
Wew lad
Shouldn't you be in the mosque saying "god save the queen" ;)

>world cup
>internationals
Discarded. Didn't even read.

REAL football is all that counts. Not the football where Cristiano gets paired with 10 farmers and is expected to perform miracles.

If Cristiano was Brazillian he'd have won 3 world cups and scored more goals than Fatnaldo.

So would Rooney for that matter.

He's had a worse season than Messi who missed time with injury, that's hilarious
Cristiano fanatics are hilarious, it's like they don't watch football at all

this
carrick is the perfect player to work out if someone knows their shit about the game or not

busquets is another one

two top class players who get ignored for meme step-over kids

>M-MUH INJURY
>I-I-IF HE WAS FIT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!!!

I guess Falcao is still the world's best striker, am I right? LMAO.

>He thinks the World Cup is relevant

But he was better even with injury, that's how poor Cristina is in comparison
Claiming Suarez is better proves you don't watch matches and adding zlatan means you're either an idiot who thinks shitposting is funny or you're the typical pk7/zlatan fangirl type aka an arab teen

I hope england is humiliated at the euros, you're the worst posters

>this butthurt idiot

Zlatan and Ronaldo both have comfortably better seasons than Messi. Messi was overshadowed by Suarez too and was struggling to beat Neymar in terms of having a good season.

>clueless imbecile: the post

the american constantly posting in this thread is so fucking stupid lol

This American poster is correct.

>44 posts
>12 posters

Wew

>I prefer Zidane

Man I swear to god, Americans are way less retarded than the brits when it comes to football in Sup Forums. I'm not even going to waste my time with such obvious bait, anyone with a brain could see Ronaldo is infinitely superior to Cristiano. Comparing their careers is completely fine, but skillwise? Not even close, just kill yourselves.

>Stats
>Numbers
>No talking about their features and style of playing whatsoever

You don't know -and you won't know- anything about football

only people that were 7 for fatnaldo and are nostalgiac believe he is better

Biased as heck
but they're two different positions so tbqh it's sorta retarded to have a argument on who was better.
The only way to do that is to compare careers and while CR7 had a better one at Real Madrid, that's all that he has against Ronaldo, who is a 2 time WC champion, 2 Copa Memearicas and a couple Olympic Medals.

If Cristiano Ronaldo had hurt the knee like Ronaldo he would never play well again.

Cronaldo is without a doubt the best player in the world right now. But Ronaldo is right up there with Pele and Maradona.

OG Ronaldo was at another level than the current best players right now.

>Cristiano is the best player in the world right now
Hes not even the best player on his team
Stick to nigger collide

>best current player
sad part is he's being serious

this. cristiano is the best player in the history of the game so any comparison with him is pointless because he is the undisputed #1

World Cup medals
Cronaldo-0
Fat Ronaldo- 1
:^)
cronaldo is a better athlete and all around more versatile but only reason he scores so much goals because he's the world class Klose. Fat Ronaldo was a lot more technical and could destroy defenses meanwhile Cronaldo is good at finding weak spots of defenders and exploiting them. All around i'll say Cronaldo is better because defences are a lot more organized and footballers require higher skilled players due to football becoming a bigger sport

>bale is better than cris
*tips fedora*

Posting in a shitpost thread

fat ronaldo has two and 1 runners up you stupid leaf

Well , I can't argue with that...and I hate cronaldo but it's true.

cantona>>messi

messi pl titles: 0
cantona pl titles: 4

messi couldnt pull off a karate kick either

>90s Serie A doesn't count as a top league

Kek

>le tap in merchant is more technical and more skilled than the greatest 9 Brazil has ever had
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=riIZeV1ruaE

youtube.com/watch?v=uVueW6X7TM0

Donaldo can't do this, he will dive at slightest touch