So did Italy vote yes? Austria vote for the right winger?

So did Italy vote yes? Austria vote for the right winger?

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977
youtube.com/watch?v=NFEeS2OXpoI
express.co.uk/news/world/739686/Italy-referendum-2016-polls-news-update-EU-Italians-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Hofer is on suicide watch right now on Sup Forums

I love watching Sup Forums get triggered.

B but muh frog god
wena kek

Can someone explain the European "far-right" to me? Are they actual neo-fascists (like the MSM makes them out to be) or do they just want to put an end to unchecked immigration?

The latter.

According to the media here, you either support unlimited immigration and full social benefits for everyone (except the natives, someone has to work to finance this insanity) or you are worse than Hitler

sounds like you also cheer the downfall of white people too

Any chance he will win?

You guys are so boring. Is that all you could think of? No wonder you lost.

nice meme Sup Forumstard

I don't really care much about people who I only share a race with.

White nationalism is the only way to keep Western civilization alive, and I don't think any modern immigration trends are an existential threat to our society except in European countries with very low birthrates.

Maybe spamming a series of videos of violent black people will change your mind?

Austria voted against the right winger.
Italy has no results out.

IT WUZ RIGGED

Let me speak about my country to you, my canadian friend.

We have Lega Nord a party that used to be a secessionist party for northern italy.
Literally nobody wanted that indepence as it was completely stupid but it recieved some votes due to hate from the north to the southern "Terroni".
Lega nord recently became a populist party under another leader: Matteo Salvini. Salvini, famous idiot who is as charismatic as a shoe, now leads an anti-immigrant, anti-left, policy.
He is a trump wannabe, insulting left and right but lacks the votes or the charisma (or the money) to be like Trump. He's a loser tha we'll soon see leave the scene.

Then for the super right we have Caspaound.

Casapound are Neo-fascists, declared neo-fascists.
They are not a real party actually and on our costitution the rule that forbids anyone from recreating an openly fascist party is pretty clear, so no Far right possibility here.

The other right parties are more moderate and less important, so i'll not talk about them.

Know that the only party here in Italy who could create some problems is the Movimento 5 Stelle.

A populist party who claims to not be right nor left (so they are right leaning, always happens to these kind of parties here in italy).
Beppe Grillo, the leader,is a former comedian and great megalomaniac in love with his voice.
Thei idea is to go against anything the government decides.
If the government says yes, they say no and so on.

As such they are a useless party. They said nothing abuut civil unions for example and their ideas about immigrants are unclear.
Basically they are just reactionaries with no purpose.

Also for some reason they are literally tinfoil hat-tier idiots. Some of them believe in chemtrails, some of them always scream about plots and whatever the fuck whenever they can.

Not that the left is much better as of late.
We have no good man in politics, we'll see what happens in time.

Thank you for listening to a bored left leaning pastapizza

I definitely will.

kek triggered.
i don't give a shit, i just love watch Sup Forumstards shitting bricks. fucking scum

They're populist far right. Very reactionary and traditionalistic.

That's their stance, and many people have issues with that, especially when those parties have come out against the rights of others.

I can only speak about the FPÖ
Officially, they don't support fascist or radical right policies and are probably a lot less conservative than the American GOP.
Their leadership does its best to keep a clean image and often portraits itself as the victims when they get labelled as "far-right".
The label populist is absolutly justified though, which is why people vote for them.
Also a lot of their long term members have very questionable opinions to say the least.

>Thank you for listening to a bored left leaning pastapizza
>left leaning

o wait you're serious let me laugh even harder

Yeah i vote for the democratic party here, my dear friend Sven.

Being proud of voting for the left has become incresingly shunned here but i don't change my opinions because of some fags on a Laotian Tapestry image board.

Hope you enjoy the refugees that we are letting reach your country, heard you swedes particularly enjoy black cock. We enjoy saving their lives, just for you.

>Being proud of voting for the left has become incresingly shunned here

cannot hear you over all those media outlets giving you loud support :^)

>Hope you enjoy the refugees that we are letting reach your country, heard you swedes particularly enjoy black cock. We enjoy saving their lives, just for you.

don't come complaining for help if we've separated from you in the future and you want help with that Subsaharan Africa/3rd World-tier society of yours :3

>he thinks int is pol
>he thinks all of pol is serious

>he thinks int should just be poo in the loo derail threads

In here far right party is basicly populist who consist from racist rednecks who think few thousand muslims will turn Finland to kaliphate. Then there is smaller group inside the populist party who really are facists. The popular support came them from protest voters who already have abandoned them and next elections are going to be brutal to tho far right. So yeah that boat has sailed and next goverment will include social demcrats and business can go back to "normal"

if you think having borders is fascist then yes they are fascist, but if you think it's something like Hitler style well they aren't nowhere near anything like that in a million years.

>all those media outlets giving you loud support :^)

I am talking about Sup Forums specifically, you silly.

>don't come complaining for help if we've separated from you in the future and you want help with that Subsaharan Africa/3rd World-tier society of yours :3

Sven, you know that that is not true, come on.
We are quite rich, have you ever seen a big city like Milan or Turin? Turin in particular is quite nice, i'm from there.
Checked your GDP compared to ours lately? It might surprise you.

Also, we would ask Germany's help, not yours.
Speaking about Germany, weren't germans the ones that use emoticons and smileys a lot? You just remind me of a sissyposter or a trap-poster when you type like that.
I know you're a swede so acting like a sissy is engraved into your mind but i think you would make a better point if you stopped that.

Wrong.
Int is not a right wing hive mind

t. helsinki-dwelling swedish-speaking fuccboi

>buzzwords like racist are used unironically
kek at the leddit and dumblr infestation itt

you have to go back shitskins

>In here far right party is basicly populist who consist from racist rednecks who think few thousand muslims will turn Finland to kaliphate.

>rednecks

1) americanized slang, you're european/nordic
2) ethnomasochist - blacks do not call other poorer blacks "black trash" instead fighting the #BlackLivesMatter fight against whitey

>Then there is smaller group inside the populist party who really are facists. The popular support came them from protest voters who already have abandoned them

abandoned them for what?

>and next elections are going to be brutal to tho far right. So yeah that boat has sailed and next goverment will include social demcrats and business can go back to "normal"

don't fall for this trap Finland, look at our current PM doing a 180 degree flip into "yeah, border control actually matters" after 2 years of practically open floodgates (together with 8 years of cucked conservative Moderates Party doing the same while claiming to be """""right"""")

Sup Forums is nationalist and leans right-wing you fucking idiot. You obviously came here from somewhere else jusy recently. Most people here do not want refugees and shitskins in their countries.

The only difference with Sup Forums is that Sup Forums is less conspiracy theories.

You have to go back to plebbit.

None of what you assumed about me is true, and that proves my point. I post right wing shit all the time, but very little of it reflects my actual beliefs.
But naw, man, keep on being 1337

neither is it a mirror of IRL commie/New Left thinkthanks due to there being *uncensored* and *triggering* speech allowed unlike 99% of Reddit, Facebook and so on :^)

>he thinks it's conspiracy theories
i suppose you dismiss all the information amd mever actually read it

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

>m-muh board culture
>on this board we must all think like this, if you have different opinions you must leave muh safe space immediately
pathetic

>blacks do not call other poorer blacks "black trash"
I don't care whjat niggers do. In here you call trash a trash color does not matter

>abandoned them for what?
Turns out the immigration was not big of the deal and their politics ie. privatizing everything and kicking the poor was not good for the voter base.

>yada yada
The far right is in the goverment and they are in the control for immigration policies. People has seen what they are and it is gonna be long time after this they are going to believe right wing policies. Unfortunately the parlamentary elections are in 2-3 years if the goverment does not fall(not far fetched). The muncipal elections are in next Spring and it really does not look good for far right. Meanwhile communists and green seem to get more votes than ever.

>Kalergi

This triggers the (((Libertarian)))

>safe spaces

Have you not noticed how 4/8 chan

>uses harsh language and "betterment by scolding/banter" style posting instead of kickban
>uncensored, dissenting posts allowed unlike almost any subreddit

So if we dislike safe spaces we must be part of the far right?

Fuck that, i vote for the left and hate you both inside and outside a safe space you swedish Sup Forumsfaggot, kill yourself

How can one man be so based?

>4/8 chan
>subreddit
What are these and why Muhammed is crying about them in my Sup Forums?

Don't worry we enjoyed your tears during Brexit and Trump's victory, I dont think anyone really cared about cuckstria

>y-you didn't win, i'm n-not crying

then bys [better urself] and don't be a walking contradiction claiming World Peace for All Of Humanity IRL then :^))))

>it's peaceful protest when bashing in the heads of rightists
>it's Le Brown Shirts and Le Hateful Extremist Winds when rightists bash back from leftie SJW hordes at the latest #HashTagFeelGoodAboutYourselfShoutAtAnImmigrationCriticForGoodBoyPoints event

>we
lol

yes they are proper far right as in nazi
heres le current year man

youtube.com/watch?v=NFEeS2OXpoI

t. bolognese

Stai zitto troia

I'm not a Sup Forumstard, but any anti-immigration candidates that lose in european elections right now is a bad thing.

Exactly, you're apathetic and you're not thinking about anything.

>Milo "Drag Queen (((Subvertionist)))" Yiannop. moves to Austria to live with his sassy spirit animal Conchita Wurst
>the real right (Greg J, Spencer, Jack Donovan, the ironic 14/88 crowd, Macdonald, J Taylor etc) can continue over at America

this could be good actually

wuz kings, and never forget it

t. Sup Forumstard

>Trump's victory
Best day of my life. But truth to be told I was not laughing with you but I laughed pretty hard.

I'm not, white nationalism is retarded, but have you seen the stats on muslims in your own country?

Half of them wouldn't report someone getting involved in terrorism ffs.

Why

>white nationalism its retarded

>Austria

>'murrica white
Yep yankee white nationalist sounds pretty retarded

>he wants more of the decay
>he wants escalation into more gruesome happenings IRL
>he claims to love #OneRaceTheHumanRace while hating white people self-determining themselves like any other racial/ethnic cluster

It's funny how your kind never wishes to separate (border, economy, production etc) from the """"""""""""hateful bigoted racist whites""""""""" yet still enjoy the societies and money they produce :^3.

>if replying with how wrong I am

people in my country USED to think like you do until Malmoe turned into a shithole and much of Gothenburg into gang warfare (akin to the US) and ISIS recruits (unheard of, on this scale, elsewhere).

No, whites do murder and rape and commit crimes; but they were categorically DIFFERENT and much, much fewer frequency than the last 2-5 years (nvm that nationalists have complained abou the ___imminent____ dangers* for the last 20-40 years depending on which groups you ask)

*you'll think of the already occurred tragedies as dangerous ONCE THEY HIT CLOSE TO [your, you and your relatives'] HOME; 'white flight' is proof of this in several countries, coming from normie statistics bureaus

He seems to be pretty serious. I bet hes mad too. Stay mad Muhammed

He's just a paki, ignore him mate.

Bitch do i look american to you, i'm called fucking Giuseppe.

Also Left =/= sjw and Black Lives matter
I, along a huge amount of peolpe, condemn crime, regardless of race.
But a peaceful protest supporting the ideals of nazism or fascism is not peaceful at all because of the ideas they support. Say what you want about the left, but we don't support the death of innocents based on the color of their skin (and with that i mean immigrants, not some fucking black idiot who got killed while robbing a place). I believe that you are innocent until proven guilty and in my country supporting fascism is a crime, so you're guilty and as such should be stopped.
I have nothing against the moderate or normal right, fuck everything about all extremists.

Also i like how you moved those goalposts, i'll still tell you how stupid you are, no matter how far they are moved.

I like you.

Wow! An american using four words of my language, you sure showed me!

And i like you my slav friend!

Grab a pizza one day and think of me, i'll have a czech beer soon.

I voted Yes, and no, I'm not a leftist. Most of the people who voted No did it because Renzi said he would leave. PMs stay in charge few years, while the new parliament structure would most likely last decades, so it's stupid to vote No because you want to send the current PM home.
I'm sure No will win though, I live in a country of uneducated retards.

>....as dangerous ONCE THEY HIT CLOSE TO

We literally have seen 99,9% "burgeoise dindu loving areas", ie where people voted almost 100% (m) [Moderates Party, liberal-right pro-migrationfloodsintoEuropeanSocieties], turn fearful once confronted with dindu flooding. I can't recall the name atm, can search for it if you like, but earlier this spring a small town in the Stockholm Archipelago (most of them rich) were shocked and __________________feared for their childrens safety_____________, as in not wanting them to be put in the same gym class or age group as the dindu hordes.

So the whole "only uneducated farmers hold bigoted fears over violent immigrants" is refuted by that example alone; these people are rich, educated and among the societal upper levels - yet they fear for their own kids suffering the same events as the southern of Sweden already have seen.

Doesn't hurt writing about reality even if it's a troll poster wanting to lazily bait. Mainstream journalists read Sup Forums, Reddit, Flashback, Buzzfeed etc for their """"""""""""""""""research"""""""""""""""""""""" so why not let them face unpleasantries that they choose not to report on due to their (((payroll))) hindering them :^)

>a peaceful protest supporting the ideals of nazism or fascism is not peaceful at all because of the ideas they support
>fuck everything about all extremists

Ah yes, radical centrism. Interesting.

Those four words got you pretty animated tbqh, dont take it to personally

You too bro, hope you're not mad

>Mainstream journalists read Sup Forums, Reddit, Flashback, Buzzfeed etc for their """"""""""""""""""research""""""""""""""""""""""

Dumb retard can't even speak his own language holy kek

>But a peaceful protest supporting the ideals of nazism or fascism is not peaceful at all because of the ideas they support.

There is still the choice of _not throwing the first punch_.

btw, I can look up a video of you'd like, at a recent nazi demonstration in Sweden you had leftists frickin' throwing snowballs at the policemen ____________________that were trying to pin down threatful individuals_____ among the nazi crowd to begin with. What signal does this send? Also, at this same demo, whenever edgelords in the Left or Nazi camps walked up to each other - the leftists dealt the _first_ strike, ie attacking the nazi side unprovoked DUE TO THE DEMONSTRATION ITSELF, EVEN IF NAZI, ALREADY ADHERING TO SWEDISH DEMONSTRATION LAWS WITH MONTHS OF PREPARATION IN ADVANCE by the authorities. Therefore, leftists can too be seen disrupting the order of society if its for their own gain [nazis demonstrated in accordance with law and regulations, leftists started shit on their own to bitch about it ---> unneeded violence and police drama ensued].

Ok, so you're Italian, maybe your country isn't as haywire crazy as mine, but we have

>leftists protesting with #ACAB tweets, all cops are pigs and should die
>"police protect the fascists of tomorrow!"
>again, throwing snowballs at the very same police keeping a demo at a sane level
>while _also_ demanding police support IF they feel threatened or get attacked themselves at rallies

hypocritical

>I, along a huge amount of peolpe, condemn crime, regardless of race.

But why are so Le Triggered when statistics show repeating patterns of certain demographics, and ethnic clusters, performing certain types of crime much more or even exclusively from White Europeans? Branding any criticism of these repeated*, tragedies as "racism" and "Hate Speech" (the latter something that lefties and cucked moderate rights do A LOT in Sweden, to silence voiced opinion IRL) isn't fair.

*dindu summer festivalrapes 2016, sweden

You do realize that if si wins you'll have the same ruler for 5+ years at the least?

No joke, at least OUR newspapers openly mention having read those sites, even quoting posts, tweets and memes

one ironic/hipster jewish reporter at one of our top 3 largest news outlets spends most of his texts referring to stuff like #DicksOutForHarambe, throughout the majority of any of his average written publicized entries, for laughs while downplaying the more serious cultural journalism

>leftists frickin' throwing snowballs at the policemen

1) they could put stones in them - then it's beyond jovial
2) again the whole thing with leftists talking about their opposing extremists not respecting moderate/reasonable Law and Order while themselves acting like twats against the upholders of Law, in a contradictory manner

My grandpa's name was Giuseppe. He was born in Modena.

Another butthurt argie, what's new? Maybe your economy will actually grow this century.

Holy fuck Abdullah just keeps on giving.Praise Allah

Good

> racist rednecks who think few thousand muslims will turn Finland to kaliphate.
It starts with a few and some years later you have them becoming concert security and truckers... + having politicians making faustian pacts with them

>Seppo is in cynic XXDDD mode

k

>no retorts at all

Again please go back to where you crawled out of. This board leans right wing and is very nationalistic and anti-refugee and islam as fuck

We are anti-american too Pedro GTFO

T. Pasquale Vincenzo Esposito

that is false

ITALIA NO

express.co.uk/news/world/739686/Italy-referendum-2016-polls-news-update-EU-Italians-vote

Torino per il sì, Bergamo, Imperia e Trieste peri l no