I honestly can't wait until Islam entirely takes over Europe and the native population is completely and utterly wiped...

I honestly can't wait until Islam entirely takes over Europe and the native population is completely and utterly wiped out and replaced by a disgusting mutt race of dwarven shitskin spawnlings.

You cunts deserve it for your poor judgement

idk what makes people like you think that the same wont happen to you

t. Ping-Ling

at least we dont have australians

>native population is completely and utterly wiped out and replaced by a disgusting mutt race of dwarven shitskin spawnlings
that already happened in australia, circa 18th century

Eastern Europe will prevail.

Hello to-be Islamic shithole. Good job sealing your fate

.t ching pong jong

Hey straya

How do you feel about these stats

Already happened

Abos die like 10 years earlier than the rest of us though. Their population doesn't increase.

>3 to 3.75% over 20 years
Forgive me for not losing any sleep over it.

t. Stealth cuck

Fucking boat people shitposting again

>indigenous people reclaiming the land that was stolen from them by drunken retards
good

You should be worried about your own problems.
>... projections state that non-Hispanic Whites ... will become less than 50% of the population by 2042 because Non-Hispanic Whites have the lowest fertility rate of any major racial group in the United States

>liberals will defend this
>liberals are digging their own graves
>who am i quoting

>B-B-BUT IT'S RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC TO CALL THE MUSLIMS OUT ON THEIR SHIT!
t. Western European cuck.

here you go

I honestly can't wait until Emus entirely take over Australia and the native population is completely and utterly wiped out and replaced by a disgusting bird race of dwarven greyskin spawnlings.

You cunts deserve it for your poor judgement