What do you think of the minorities living in your home country?

What do you think of the minorities living in your home country?

Are they treated as equals? Is racial tension getting better or worse?

1. China
2. I love them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8-lLJEeQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate chinks

I hate niggers and sandniggers they are subhuman roaches and need to die. I live in a fairly """"""racist"""""" part of the country so things are not getting better or worse, we all hate our new parasites.

Damn you euros are racist.

It's just you americanos who are used to.. shall we say diversity?

>What do you think of the minorities living in your home country?
An annoyance. Only Asians and west Europeans are accepted, simply because they are civilized.
>Are they treated as equals?
Usually. Although they aren't considered equals.
>Is racial tension getting better or worse?
Worse. Since the refugee crisis (which hasn't really hit the Netherlands that hard), the Erdogan coup and people saying zwarte piet is racist, the racism against minorities has skyrocketed.

>Only Asians and west Europeans are accepted, simply because they are civilized.

1. Usa
2. We love them

I should add to my previouse post that we don't care so much about asians immigrants, they are fine. White immigrants (slavs) are viewed as absolutely okay unless they are bydlo

She is Chinese?

I'm not. The only non whites in my area are a Chinese family that owns a restaurant/gas station.

gyppos and turks need to get gassed, along with the """r*fugees"""

well people say bad things about them behind their back but in person they are treated ok

Yes but not Han

Wew, I found a girl like that on Interpals once from Western China. She was amazing.

sounds great tbqh, in my town we have a chinese family who owns restaurant and a bistro owned by a couple turks, but they are cool. We recently got a center for "refugees" though so it is all going to hell now

My impression from up north is that race relations (black-white in particular) is getting worse. Your take?

no, if anything they are getting better i think. black-law enforcement relations are pretty bad though

Yeah no one here would tolerate refugees unless they were protestant.

You are either a troll or really naive

Yeah, those central asians in western china are something else

>china
>love them

watch this leaf youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8-lLJEeQw

Any south american or african flag wanna give us their perspective?