What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biogenesis_baseball_scandal
bleacherreport.com/articles/1382890-breaking-down-what-the-new-reggie-miller-rule-will-mean-for-nba-jumpshooters
twitter.com/_MarcusD_/status/739617141343801344/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One dimensional player. Take away the 3 ball, and he can't do anything else. Also he is a shit defender. Warrior fags keep claiming he is good. He is not a "good" defender. Try actually watching him and how often he is way out of position. Always gets beat off the dribble. And his response is to just reach and hope he gets a steal.

the memes ran dry

it was bound to happen eventually

>""most"" """"""valuable"""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""player""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Refs let the Cavs manhandle the Warriors and didn't call any of it. The announcers even pointed out how the Cavs would of been called for penalties in the regular season but in the in the playoffs, it's allowed. The Cavs got a win at home and won't be swept, the series is extend and the NBA gathers more ratings and more ad revenue but the Warriors are the better team and will ultimately win and have the best single season of any team in NBA history and it will be great for the NBA overall.

the refs let OKC manhandle them too i dont see why they'd stop

What a shit series. All these blowouts

Sup Forums was right all along

Too light skin

Yeah, it was ridiculous how much the refs let OKC manhandle the Warriors but it was all for ratings and to make that series go to 7. Once they stopped letting OKC get away with grabbing Curry and Thompson the Warriors killed off OKC and it added some dramatic flair to it and increased ratings.

An overrated, fringe top 30 player in the league was elevated by NBA's marketing team to be handed a couple of undeserved MVPs for points scored in garbage time.

If you look at his playoff results he's not even a top 500 playoff player of all time. He is what his father was. An average player who found out once he hit the NBA that he couldn't compete and had to resort to memechuckery to survive.

>Warriors lost cause of bad officiating
>miss 11 uncontested 3 pointers
Nice

Curry can't handle any physical contact. He's 6'3" and not even 200 lbs

JUST CHUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>The announcers even pointed out how the Cavs would of been called for penalties in the regular season but in the in the playoffs, it's allowed.
WHAT IS THIS KIKE BULLSHIT

Honestly Warriors in 6 but Curry will never score more than 20 points in a game. Pathetic. Hope he dies in a fiery car crash and warriors replace him with an actual good player who doesnt choke

How about the 3 different times the Cavs blocked shots out of bounds and got possession back? OR Channign Frye elbowing Steph Curry in the face twice and then Steph getting his second foul becuase he grabbed Frye's jersey as he fell? How about TT getting a rebound and getting the and 1 when no one touched him and even the announcers pointed these out

He can't defend
He can't drive to the basket unless its a screen
He can't pass the ball

What about that time where I fucked your mom and hit her in the eye with all the cum. The refs didn't call a foul on that.

Nothing went wrong. He was the best Warrior on the floor tonight. And he's the man reason they won 73 regular season games. Now, if you have a few hours, I can tell you what went right haha

Lebron James is 6'8' 285 and on HGH with a bad hair transplant and acts like a figure skater getting cross checked everytime he misses a shot. Like earlier tonight when he avoid contact with Green and hesitated to shoot and fell on his ass and nearly cried because he didn't get a call that wasn't there.

>fringe top 30

Ok cmon now

Okay? Fuck Lebron. Doesn't change the fact that Steph can't handle getting touched up

Yeah you're not going to blame bad shooting, consecutive turnovers and getting creamed on rebounds on the refs while shooting 9 more free throws.

Really Fringe to be back to back League MVP and shatter the 3 point record all while being a average guy's height at 63" 170.

Lebron is a roided out moster at 6''8" 285 and gets treated as if he is god himself and no credit to his ridiculous physique, same with Shaq. If not for their size they wouldn't have nearly the skill or talent as a Steph Curry, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan.

>"manhandled"
>not one single hard foul on babby Curry

literally just started watching apehoop

Boohoo, the refs didn't call fouls for tough physical defense.

I'm sorry your Warriors couldn't chuck 3s through moving screens all game and they were had tonight. I want a more physical NBA, if you have a soft league with rules protecting the game, you'll see more bullshit like these fags just jacking up 3s and you and other retard newfags to basketball will jerk off to it.

Fucking kids these days don't know about playoff basketball

Bad Shootings, consecutive turnovers and creamed on turnovers....Are you taling about Lebron James?

how about Curry and Thompson shooting 3s behind moving screens for the last 2 seasons and noone calling it, or the fucking nig Green kicking motherfuckers in the balls and not getting fined, suspension or fouls. STFU and eat your loss, faggot.

>Lebron is a roided out moster
>6'8 249 is roided out
lol

>what is home court advantage
>what are moving screens set by all warriors bigs that are never called at oracle
>what is the storyline of the rust belt team versus the league's golden boys

>HGH

overweight manlet confirmed.

Green did a natural backet move of kicking his leg out and Steven Adams was in the wrong place.

How about Dellavedova grabbing Iguodala's cock in Game 1 and the Lebron hitting Iguodala in the balls in Game 2?

Projection of an overweight manlet confirmed.

A quick google search shows proof the Lebron James' agent was picking up steroids in Miami for someone named LJ. Several athletes got spared the scurrility when A-Rod took the fall to the media (who had already been confirmed of hgh use)and the rest of the list was overlooked becuase of threats of lawsuits without proof (actual copies of their identity)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biogenesis_baseball_scandal

Several other athletes were listed included NFL, NBA, MMA but the MLB took the fall with most of their players known to use steroids being re-called out by the media.

I've watched basketball for 20 years, 3rd generation basketball player in my family and I've never in my life seen someone cock their leg up like that, that wasn't a natural basketball move you fucking memester.

As far as Delly, yeah he's a dirty sumbitch, but everyone knows that.

You don't like LBJ as a player, fine. But can you not use Wikipedia as a source.. I'm sure if there was any credible evidence, it would've been very public by now.

>Refs let the Cavs
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Fucking kill yourself

Needed to throw one game so they could win the chip at the oracle desu

Wow, you really suck at playing and watching basketball.

Reggie Miller Rule

bleacherreport.com/articles/1382890-breaking-down-what-the-new-reggie-miller-rule-will-mean-for-nba-jumpshooters

I clicked your shitty link and saw no mention of Lebron in this fucking page, you dumbass.

Accusing him without proof, adding 30 pounds to his listed weight, you're just a fucking hater, point blank period. Go cry and jerk off to MLP fandom, faggot.

so if this series goes to 7 games as well, is it's fair to say shit's faker than MMA and we should all move on to a real sport like Professional Wrestling?

That's today's nba. Everyone sets mov8ng screens now. Seriously,90% of screens today would be illegal 8-10 years ago.

That's a basic summary of the Biopgensis Steroid Scandal and your a fucking moron to discredit Wiki and not read the article you blind, extra chromosome having waste of a human existence. Shut the fuck up and lurk more.

Reggie Miller Rule

Reggie Miller was a great player before you were born, fetus faggot.

Jump shooting, fine. This bitch was under the rim and knew Adams was there. Quit trying to make excuses, it was a dirty move by a dirty player.

Can't ever seem to play well in games that matter. Klay had his moment of greatness. This guy has yet to ever have something like that.

>Refs let the Cavs manhandle the Warriors and didn't call any of it.

good. the stronger, more physical team should have an advantage. that's always been a part of basketball, until recently I guess. your team is weaker and got pushed around. it happens in sports.

the Dirty motherfucker is looking into his eyes as he kicks him square in the dick, yet Warriors fags still wanna say this is innocent.

He's not getting Finals MVP one way or the other.

Shut the fuck up you known basketball knowing excuse making hater. Iggy's balls have been targeted by the Cavs with their hands...that's no accident. Green did a natural basketball move and that's why he wasn't suspended. Unless Delly and LJ are fags, those aren't natural basketball moves to grab the reigning Finals MVP's cock.

Fucking this.
Physical play has always been around in basketball......until recently.

Yeah, pointing out how the refs let a team get a physical advantage and the other not being able to respond with equal physicality isn't exactly winning. When one team can play like it's the 80s and the other is held to today's standard, it's not a credit to the "winning" team. It's just the league extend the series so it's not a blowout and they can increase ratings and ad revenue.

Playoff 'man' defense. When he isn't running through 19 Illegal screens on a single play he can be shut down. Fucking Delly and Irving can defend him when they're not getting switched on screens.

Plus he's a bitch mentally.

And now one team can play with the standards of the 80s/90s and the other team is held to today's standards. That's not winning that's being given the game.

I don't care for LeBabyDick or MemeChucker, but I don't see how you can say Green's kick was a "natural basketball move" while Delly's attempted steal that ended up hitting Iggy's nuts was not. as a neutral I think Green's kick looked a lot more suspect.

What is the LJ play you are referring to? Haven't seen it I don't think. gif/link?

Not him, but here you go:

LJ had the ball and shoulder bumped Iggy to create room and Iggy didn't budge then Lebron took his elbow and just hit him square in the balls and Iggy fell immediately and Lebron shot/missed and attacked like the refs just gave the Warriors the game while the announcers said that was a dirty play becuase Lebron looks down (at Iggy's crotch) before he uses his elbow and knew what he was doing.

Nah that's just the classic lebron forearm shove, he misjudged where iggy's balls are though, he always just does it on the stomach and gets away with it.

lol, that's completely incidental contact.

>Lebron is roided out

Confirmed for not watching the NBA since Lebron was in Miami.

Yeah he gets special treatment, the same with most NBA stars. It really takes away from the Game but it's the 2nd consecutive game with Iggy's balls getting hit by the Cavs players. So to complain about Green's kickout is a moot point. It happens and to have it happen twice in back to back games to the guy playing like a back to back Finals MVP, seems coincidental.

>the announcers said that was a dirty play

uh, no. that did not happen at all.

Maybe Lebron was on HGH (likely) but I guaranfuckingtee you he hasn't touched them since he came back to Cleveland.

Physically he's nowhere close to what he was in Miami.

This was an accident as well as Delly's foul. Not even close to how rough Draymond Green plays.

anyone have the Webm of Curry airballing the wide open 3?

Confirmed fucking moron.

Compare Kobe, Jordan and Lebron from them entering the League and their in crease in size. Lebron literalyl lost all of his hair, his head and back have increased almost double (things you can't workout) Not to mention him being named in the Biogenesis scandal when his agent picked up regulatory for "LJ" and Bill russel pointing out how Lebron took a two week vacation mid season to Miami and came back stronger last season, ending his low scoring and poor performances up to that point. Just google it moron. It's well known.

tl;dr

you're really mad

Dellevedova and Apemond are more dirty you autist if you think that kick to Adams wasnt intentional kys you fucking disgusting troglodyte. Waste of oxygen

You're Canadian.

What's the difference between a troglodyte and a Canadian? At least troglodytes made history, more than can be said for Canada. You salty Vancouver Grizzly fan.

saving themselves for the win at home
remember, they have to play 6 if not 7 games
might as well push it when the crowd is on your side. you can take the lose if you're up 2-0

>his head and back have increased almost double (things you can't workout)

uhhh what? his head has doubled in size? I mean he grew a beard but.... what?

and you can most definitely train your back.

>literally changing the subject

Lol

If this was 2008 I would meme that with "I ain't even mad"

Seriously research before you spout out more ignorance. A quick google search can save you from making pointless comments.

Nice dodge of the question you fat hideous orangutan. Kys faggot and never post about nba again

Yeah Lebron is clearly juicing, do people honestly believe he isn't?

>resorting to HGH accusations

top kek. Lebron can't shoot or drive anymore like he could in Miami or late Cle, what's your excuse now?

What the fuck do you mean you cant train your back and increase its size (naturally)

> MVP

I did Google pics of rookie lebron. his face has aged and he's grown a beard, but his head hasn't "doubled in size"

and saying you can't train and add muscle to your back... idk that's just really dumb.

you seem like a bad troll so I guess I;ll just stop responding unless you want to have a real conversation.

Even if GSW wins in 5 can we stop pretending Curry is good?

He's not going to get Finals MVP. As of right now, Iggy or Green deserve it way more than Curry. Hell, Klay deserves it more.

Curry has been shut the fuck down for three games now and got shook as fuck on the defensive end multiple times tonight.

If LeBron had played this shit after three games, everyone would be shitting themselves clowning on him.

>If LeBron had played this shit after three games, everyone would be shitting themselves clowning on him.

yeah, why is Curry untouchable when he plays like shit? just because he's a pussy lightskinned dude? Curry played like shit last year's finals too, and he STILL isn't taking any criticism. it's kind of amazing. I can't imagine this happening for any other star.

Kevin Love isn't playing his trash defense on Draymond, which means Draymond doesn't get a free lane to the basket, which means the Cavs don't have to crowd the paint, which means they can focus on denying the 3 ball, which means the Warriors can't get open three pointers, which means the Warriors start being shit

holy wew that's bad. That isn't a small sample size.

WEW i was gonna laugh at lebron but then i reread the title

yeah that's kinda weird

>+/-
>WITHOUT player on court

Curry and Durant are the only superstars who get no blame.

lebron has the da land

curry only has a bunch of band wagoners

Not sure about it being great for the NBA, repeat champs just show lack of parity

So basically you're saying curry is better than Lebron because Lebron is a better athlete? Interesting

Lebron got to where he was by using his talents to get out of extreme poverty and without his father or any siblings. he literally did not have a home until he moved in with his coach because his mom couldnt support him anymore

Curry was coddled in a upper class family with loving parents and a family.

Voting him the MVP

Underrated post.

It really is this. I know some of you are retarded (most of you) but if you watch basketball at all you can see it. In the first two games, Warriors were able to move off of the ball. In the third game tonight, Cavs literally just grabbed onto arms as they passed and hung on. Jerseys, etc. getting pulled. They didn't have to 'keep track' of Warriors players, because they physically just had ahold of them.

On the other end, Curry got called early for holding Kyrie's jersey and also for 'tying up' with TT among other calls. Basically the refs just let it be known early what style of defense was acceptable from each team, and the Cavs were allowed a whole lot more leeway.

League ain't letting Bronbron get swept, that would absolutely buttfuck the entire East, and possibly his remaining career.

>Cavs literally just grabbed onto arms as they passed and hung on
You mean when Curry literally grappled his arm around LeBron, screamed like a little bitch as he was doing it to get the ref to see him, and then flop the best flop of the year? Stop huffing glitter friend.

@68238826

nice bait

youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg