>$21 Million a year
>Be a soft pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-LkSNFRFw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white
>not soft bussi
kebin iz da soft boi bussi

His contract is outrageously bad but I can't decide if TT's is actually worse. Really close.

He is old and white. White people age much faster than blacks, physically and mentally.

you sound upset you stupid shitskin gook

>it's a fucking leaf
biggest cuck nation out there

that's actually not true, blacks have their peak earlier than whites

>stating scientific facts makes you a cuck

Where is citation then you bitch nigger. I know black guy who looks way older than me and we are same age.

wouldn't aging faster mentally be a good thing?

your post doesn't make any sense

Don't try to reason with canadians. They are same people who voted this moron as their prime minister.

It's actually been proven blacks have larger testosterone drop after age of 24 than whites do.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-LkSNFRFw4

DROPPIN' DIMES
DROPPIN' DIMES

Couldn't agree more. Not only is he THE softest pussy in the league, he completely destroys the offense when Lebron and Kyrie have to try to spoonfeed the fucking babby his terrible low % shots.

Seriously, he's not a very good 3 shooter, gets fucking embarrassed when he tries to post someone up, gets ZERO contested rebounds, WOAT individual defender AND forces a ton of bad switches that leads to open 3s.

He's slow, has bad stamina, he bad footwork in the Paint, can't post anyone up, is about 35% on wide open 3s, CAN NOT hit barely-contested 3s, requires being spoonfed looks that ruin offensive flow, brings a bad attitude that fucks up team chemistry, etc.

I live in Cleveland, I can assure you the entire city has wanted him gone the entire season. Last year we expected him to progress, even a little, but he singlehandedly grinds the offense to a halt and destroys team defense in transition.

I'm trying to think of something he's above-average at it but I'm coming up blank. I'm fucking flabbergasted just how terrible he is. His Rebounding numbers are insane - they're not contested, they kind of default to him.

tl;dr Love is fucking awful and I am mad

But tonight is a night for celebration - who /cle/ here? East side reporting in, Mentor here. I'm a huge pessimist but actually excited for game 4.

dropping spaghetti more like it lmoa

(Kevin Love is really, really bad)

He isn't THAT bad

330 here. I expected nothing last night and was pleasantly surprised.

>I'm a huge pessimist
Cleveland sports does that to a person.

Shoulda just stayed in Minnesota with the talent they have.

This is why the world laughs at white people.

Lol wot black peoples hearts assure that they don't live past their early 70s

>gets a concussion
>soft

I can't fault him for that. Keeping him out is league protocol and he took an elbow to the head pretty hard. That said, I think the Cavs need to put him up on the trading block this summer. I think he's more of a liability than he is a boon.

When Love, Irving, and Lebron are on the floor the opposing team knows who the offense will be going through and the Cavs stop passing the ball and seem to rely solely on Iso. Kevin at the wing isn't helping the team, but neither is his failed isolation/post game against better defenders.

He's a good player, but he's not good for the Cavs. He slows down ball movement when they are intentionally trying to get him touches because he can't seem to create plays for himself with the way he's being played or being asked to play.

Unless they can play solid team ball and share the rock like they did against Atlanta with Love on the floor, they're better off without him if he is going to continue being a hindrance to momentum and pace.