This is not a Curry hate thread but

Who could the Warriors realistically trade Curry for this off season? And should they?

This is now 2 consecutive finals series were he has been absolute trash. Curry is getting older, is already fragile af and doesn't play any defense. I still think GS will still win this series but sooner of later having him on the team will bite them in the ass. Hopefully they don't sign him to a long term deal.

Thoughts?

He's cheap though, at least right now.

His contract is up after next year, and he'll get mega money. I think Klay and Draymond already have long term contracts

Warriors will win the title this year but they'd be smart to move him by the deadline next season.

He is obviously injured. He has been shit since the beginning of the OKC series when he hurt his ankle. The injury to his knee when he returned is what happens when you try to protect the bad ankle.

True but while he's had 2 terrible finals series he's actually coming off 2 great seasons and I'm sure plenty of GM's would give up top trades for him.

Do you agree with me that GS would be insane to give him a long term mega deal after next year?

I agree. Even with these bad finals he has great trade value. At the very least GS definitely shouldn't sign him to a long term deal after next year.

they'd never trade curry because of the fan backlash, even if he deserved to be traded. you can bet your salary that he'll get an extension

they should trade curry but they wont because he's such a super star and brings many shekkels. he's not actually good however.

What makes you think his bad play is a result of being injured? I'm not trolling, genuinely curious.

He seems to be moving pretty well to me.

The fans probably like winning more than Curry no? I'm not a GS fan but that team genuinely seems to be great, particularly because of their depth.

>he's not actually good however.
I think he's pretty good, although fragile and a defensive liability. To me he seems like a player made for the regular season and this isn't necessarily a knock on him. I just don't think he can handle the way defenses tighten up and are more physical in the playoffs.

Giving him a mega contract after next year would sink the Warriors for the next decade.

How based would Sup Forums consider the GS front office if they traded him this summer or at least didn't re-sign him next year?

IF the Warriors lose the Finals, they'd have to at least consider it, right?

Klay seems to be the one now who catches fire and bails out the team. I don't know what the deal with Curry is but for two straight postseasons now he's been garbage in crunch time.

I don't think there's any way they will end up losing the finals but I think they should still consider it. Certainly they shouldn't sign him long term after next year.

>The fans probably like winning more than Curry no?
hell no lol curry is a god to everyone in the bay and every kid under the age of 16 right now. he's the kobe to every 90's kid

Future first and a couple of second rounders. Meme ball is dying fast.

He's injury prone and already hitting 30. His value is dropping, they might consider it when his contract is up in 2018-2019

Well that's sad then.

I would love to see a based GM ship him out for someone else next year.

Funny how he's always injured during a loss and never the wins

His skill at shooting the 3 will keep him in the league a very long time like Ray Allen. No way he will be traded either. I dont like the Warriors but he is injured and acting like he is not a good player is just wrong.

Lebeta will try to swap Love for Bosh (if his blood clot issues are cleared up soon). The Heat have proven they don't need him and he's a WAY better defender and offensive threat than gay love.

I don't doubt he will be in the league a long time but I don't think it's wise for the Warriors to give him a long term deal.

Also, I'm not saying he isn't a very good/possibly great player but he is injury prone. That's not his fault but it doesn't matter, if he can't be relied on in the finals he can't be relied on, doesn't matter if its due to injury or being a choker.

you guys are retarded, he's playing bad now but he's not going to be traded.

however i do think when his contract is up its likely he might not get the max due to possible regression and the league will be different by then

Are you guys really here talking about trading the MVP who just had one of the best regular seasons ever? Bunch of fickle faggots

>however i do think when his contract is up its likely he might not get the max due to possible regression and the league will be different by then
If I was a Warriors fan I'd be worried that he might actually get a long term max contract. Curry is a good player but I don't think he has the longevity to be a max player at his age.

Next season he's gonna randomly take 2 weeks off for some HGH treatments.

kek

Serious question though, is LeBron taking that time off actually because of hgh treatment or is this just a Sup Forums meme? Like is there any other proof?

Watch him on defense, as an example. A 2 step lateral slide following his man, followed by a reach in or lunge, instead of moving his feet. That isn't how he played 6 weeks ago.

Win or lose, after the series is finished, I rthink we are going to find out that there is damage to the ankle and he has been getting injections to stay on the court.

>Trading the GOAT
it's like you dont want to win championships senpai

Sup Forums autism is a hell of a thing

Would he have been as valuable on any other team in the league? Fuck right off with this shit. I hate the guy but Cowherd was right; players like Lebron are realistically immensely more valuable than Curry. If you had a team randomized and had no clue what players you were getting for each position and could only pick one would you pick Curry or an extremely good all around player? Most valuable my ass.