How exactly is this not offsides?
streamable.com/9viz

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9viz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>streamable.com/9viz
>Virus Alert
:v

American understanding of "soccer" is basically women-tier. Probably worse.

Anyone behind the line of the ball is onside.

It can't be offside if every attacker is behind the defence...

dumb fuck, you can't even soccer

Every attacker is ahead of the defense. #7 infront of the goalie has a ball that he received passed over the head of the defense. The 3 yellow ecuadorian players are all ahead of the three white peruvian players and the ball is passed to one of them who scores.

The scorer only has one person between him and the goal at the moment the ball is passed. I have always understood this as being offside. Am I wrong?

I'm a Colombian

They were all behind the ball when it was kicked. For offside players have to be behind the 2nd to last defender, but if you are behind the ball when it is kicked you cannot be offside

attacker kicked it at the 7 yard area, all 3 other attackers were at the penalty mark, 12 yards out.

I know you're just pretending OP but you're making us look bad

please believe me big strong foreigners, we're not retarded

please

offsides is determined by the player that the ball is passed to when the ball is played

circled player is onside when he is passed the ball

Ah yes I forgot about that stupid carryover to the rule which is basically adopted from hand carry football with laterals and rugby where you can only pass backwards

the "behind the ball" rule isnt stupid. you think it would be good if a guy could be ahead of the defense, pass it back to a teammate whose ahead of all the defenders too and he should be offside?

>amerilards attempting to understand the offside rule

It just makes the rule more complicated and harder to enforce

no it doesn't you idiot, I'm a soccer referee and there is no problem with it

"Offside" should always be singular, unless you are referencing multiple instances.

What the fuck is complicated about "if you are behind the ball, you are onside"

>feeding the troll brit proxying under an american flag

This. I already hear Americans say offsides, don't really know why. Literally 9/10 people do it

In NFL gridiron football, it is called "offsides".

I referee soccer and even a ton of referees and players/coaches here say offsides unless the coach is a European ex-pat

FUERA DOMINGUEZ
FUERA NOBOA
FUERA ACHILLER