I'm SO!!!!!! EXCIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm SO!!!!!! EXCIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG5u1uurPik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok igor

we're gonna get BTFO

>tfw 12 years ago you won the tournament which today you're too irrelevant to take part in

You literally used all your luck in 2004 with Portugal.

At least you won something.

> Games are at 11 pm, 2 am and 5 am
> I have a full-time job

Still excited as fuck but guess I'm only going to be on here for the late games

It was not luck, it was boreball which was effective until 2014

Why? Your shit country will get spanked by us and your incompetence in dealing with Syria will lead to thousands getting bombed

big words for a nigel, hope you get the point

>only going to be on here for the late games
>all the games are during the night in aussie time
cryptic message, what did the australian mean by this?

Its in the bag lads, everyone else can go home.

>and your incompetence in dealing with Syria will lead to thousands getting bombed
nice telegraph propaganda

big games are worth(but dont have to) trading the to 2 hrs of sleep

I just can't wait for the terrorist attacks.

>implying I don't all my news from Sup Forums and twitter

>all my news from Sup Forums and twitter

Sup Forums hates russia now? I thought they loved Putin.

meme tourney who cares

I said twitter as well, I'm right in the middle for uninformed bullshit.

Mad coz bad.

Italians, will Bernardeschi play? Need to know for fantasy football.

stop bullying

Do you have no talented youngsters coming up to make you a competitive nation again?

haha what a crazy thread!

whole country is going apeshit from hype

It's always the same, there are some who will end up in big leagues but they will never perform for NT and never qualify for anything.

me too la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>daily thread banter
>comfy obscure game threads

le darkhorse team

Not much

more like choke shitters

10 p.m. is just perfect time for game

i just marathoned the euros 2016

was it good?

I saw some blog post saying he'd start as number 10 behind the striker - is that bullshit?

Conte will only use him as a wingback and he's only a second choice behind Candreva

I know the feel

Imagine being finnish

Okie doke, thanks Luigi.

Kek have your team ever qualified for the euros or WC?

Yeah, wo.

>international tournaments
>good

pick 2 :)

Who will choke harder, Belgium or Italy?

We know Sweden is gonna get past the groupstage, not because we're good - it's just that Conte ruined Azzuri and Belgium has no teamspirit because of multiculturalism. Mertens and De Bruyne are their only non-meme players.

I unironically believe in Zlatan meme

The Italian expectations are the lowest in ages so I don't see how they can choke - if they get out the group they'll be happy

At what point does a minnow cease being a minnow and achieve outsider status? When does this outsider become a dark horse? Is being a meme team independent of this? When does a dark horse become a force? What does a force have to do to become a favorite?

How do we introduce bigness into this? Belgium aren't very big at all, but they would probably beat Italy who are massive. Croatia are both small and big at the same time. I don't know how big England are, but they're certainly bigger than Russia who ceased being dark horses some time ago.

No.

Yes. But they also don't have any playmakers or goalscorers. Eder? lol. Zaza is just a benchwarmer, Pelle is a truelad but he needs service and from who? Only Candreva.

Insigne is their only hope to score a goal, but im not even sure Conte trusts him.

No, I agree they're shit - i'm just saying if they get destroyed then they aren't choking considering no-one expects anything of them. As opposed to Belgium who would be choking if they failed.

You wouldn't let Bill down would you Martin?

Whenever multiculti comes into our team we have no team spirit either.

A guy like Erkan Zengin really doesnt belong on our team.
> Doesnt sing the national anthem
> his Swedish is shit
> is muslim
> is cold, autistic and rude
> Would lay down and surrender if we faced Turkey rather than trying to win
> Played for the turkish youth national team
> Is only around in the NT to suck Zlatans cock, never talks or passes to a Swede during the games

I really wish we could get rid off Durmaz, Zengin and all the future nignogs in our youth teams

>first time third ranked teams in groups have a chance to advance
>we still don't

Do you follow the tournaments anyway? Do you care if Finland qualifies or not?

He doesn't belong in your country or on our continent.

I agree. He doesn't even play for a club professionally. I hate Hamrén, hes a real diversity cuck.

Zengin and Durmaz suck dick. Martin Olsson and Quaison are alright dudes though.

Of course you do.

1. Croatia
2. Spain
3. Turkey (advances as one of the best 3's)
4. Czechia

It's literally tomorrow lads

Zengin and Durmaz are there because Zlatan wants it and Hamrén is spineless. Durmaz is not useless though.

Zengin and Durmaz are gone when the new coach takes over.

But he'll probably bring in even more diversity from his old U21. Baffo, Strandberg, Kiese Thelin, Quaison, Konate.

Soon we will end up like the french national team, which looks more like the South African (1 white 10 blacks) nt than the french

Janne is the new manager not Håkan.

Its kind of weird that Zlatan is still only able to socialize with other darkies/immigrants despite having a Swedish wife and half Swedish children, been in our NT for over 10 years, been the biggest idol of the ethnic Swedish people for a decade, goes hunting/fishing in the Swedish wilderness (something immigrants never do)

Yet it seems he cant hang out with Swedish people in the NT

Wasnt a surprise that he instantly befriended Kujovic. Does anyone know if Martin Olsson is a part of the immigrant crew in the NT?

Wtf. Just fuck my shit up

>inte gilla partyjanne

Mer chockad över att jag fått för mig 100 % på att det var Håkan som skulle ta över.

Men då vet vi att Kujovic kommer spela på topp resten av hans karriär, när han gör sitt första mål efter 100 matcher ifrån start så kommer han bli den första i landslaget att fira målet med en muslimsk bön-gest på knä mot mekka

>tfw all of our darkies are nice christian boys speak good portuguese and sing the anthem

I N T E G R A T I O N

(well, except quaresma but he's gypsy so you can't expect too much)

Croat cheer up!

I feel like your country could win the cup this year if those big teams like us, Spain, France or Italy won't get it

Are you really that shitty this year?

Kek m8 all Portuguese are darkies

We are light skinned northern europeans, other light skinned northern euroepans assimilate fully for us aswell. Ola Toivonen as an example, said he felt Swedish and not a single bit Finnish.

wow didnt even realize it was already 12 years. fml

I sent a dick pic to Ronaldo, hoping he will fly me out to the Euros

Stay strong m8. It just wasn't our year.

No mutilated amerifats for Penaldo

At least you saw your team win a major title. I have never seen this in any sport

it will never be your year again because you guys are wank ;-)

eat shit greece!

You guys made me kek so much back in 2004, well done!

And this time you're literally Netherlands-tier

go fuck yourself germany

youtube.com/watch?v=OG5u1uurPik
kek

Some of his best friends are Swedish you stormfaggot. Alexander Östlund, Mellberg etc

Come back when you've actually won something.

> MUH STURMFAGGOT
> MUH WANK TO ANIME U VIRGIN
> MUH MUH

Kill yourself

FIGHT!

>what is basketball

the only time you didn't win a major tournament in basketball was in 2006 lel

>2pm kickoff times

Europeans follow 1 am NHL puckdrops.

Don't be a sissy american boy.

Do you not have the copa to watch? :^)

I don't know that feel.
I don't even know what the opening match is t.bh.

I'm going to two of the games in person, what should I expect?

depends what the game is

National team games are usually less intense in the stands than club football in Europe bevause there are more average joes with ther kids attending rather than hooligans

Expect better atmosphere than you will find in any american sports Crowd though

>implying the tournaments aren't comfy as hell to follow when you have no stake in them

I love picking a team at random and following the bantz on Sup Forums.

Get up and watch the 5am games before going to work

>comfy

Who should I root for?

Follow us Pekka, please?

>Going to the whole tournament
>Will be back for the 11th night partying

G O A T

I can't fucking wait for the exact same threads

"Wouldn't it be great if we could actually get along with Russia" - Donald Trump

That's more the sentiment. Putin himself is a meme but not an especially high energy one. No need to love or hate. Dummies hate him, edgelords love him.

Russia indeed has done a solid job in Syria; get in, carve out a defensible position for Assad, bomb ISIS a bit and leave. Far more sensible than what we're doing.

>Cadfael was/is actually a janitor

kek

Love the Euros

>basketball

they are expected to win the olympics everytime because how deep the talent in the NBA is, just like Bayern is expected to win the league every year. It takes away the novelty

Dear Russia, please break Rooney's legs, you'll be doing us a favour. Thanks in advance,