Immigrants in national football teams

Those of you going to the euros, does your immigrants sing during the national anthem pregame?

Its a real phenomenon for us, only the ethnic Swedes sing. While all brown people stand with their mouths shut looking grumpy/rebellious/pissed off. Zlatan has never participated in singing our national anthem, as an example.

Its the same thing year after year regardless of players and squad. I feel as if those players don't belong on our team, they don't play for the country but rather for themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
youtube.com/watch?v=IjJa3_dR5Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Ia8jLBsJc
youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
youtube.com/watch?v=qH9w6BxkyLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm white and all English but I wouldn't sing our anthem if I was playing for England desu.

God save the queen is the most retarded shit.

Why even bother singing the German anthem if you aren't allowed to sing all stanzas?

That feel when lyrics-less anthem.

>tfw english
>tfw you don't even have a national anthem

scotland and wales get their own why can't we?

Don't be a chav
Its the oldest song used as a national anthem in the world, just shut up and sing it

We literally go into every game singing about germans reigning over us, we are the most cucked nation.

still better than dutchfags

What?

>Its a real phenomenon for us, only the ethnic Swedes sing. While all brown people stand with their mouths shut looking grumpy/rebellious/pissed off.

It's the same for Germany, kinda funny how obvious it is. The only ones with immigration background who sing are Gomez and recently Khedira cause he wants to become the next captain, in the past he always refused to sing.

Same with us. The Germans sing, the others don't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

could just roll with rule britannia instead, neat song

They just mumble so parts when the cameras are filming their face, then shout AUX ARMES with the crowd and call it a day.
Our anthem sounds like a stadium song and is very military-themed, it does the job like the haka of the all-black. You can see the other team is jealous that their anthem isnt as based

So? Like that matters, all royal houses of Europe are total mutts, since they have mixed with eachother for centuries.

Our royal house has a french name, Bernadotte, but they are not very french genetically since they are mixed with fucking everything in Europe

Aux armes = to arms or what?

You are allowed to sing the first two Strophen, we just don't do it

They stole the anthem from us :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=IjJa3_dR5Ac

I'm kimda jealous at the frensh Athem desu

Most of them don't sing along, whites included. Only Toby, Tibo and Jan really sing it.

Well isnt that because Belgium isnt a nation state but rather a meme multicultural state in its foundation

lel, it's actually true
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Ia8jLBsJc

I think most of the foreign players just see the tournament as a medium to promote themselves.

Reminds me of USA adopting an English pub song about sex and drinking as their national anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g

If they don't play for their country they wouldn't play for Sweden in the first place.

Stop trying to find faults that aren't there. Their performance on the pitch is what matters. Had they no pride they wouldn't perform, and Zlatan has most certainly performed.

>Merkel signs the national anthem
Suprising.

aux armes citoyens u dumb fucking nigger swede bitch

They play for themselves, for their lust to win. They are mercenaries.

The Swedes that sing play for themselves as well, and their lust. But also because they would be proud to bring glory to their nation.

The chorus is the most known part, even those who never learned it can sing this part:
Aux armes, citoyens ! Formez vos bataillons !
>to arms, citizens ! Form ranks !
Marchons, marchons, qu'un sang impur abreuve nos sillons
>Onward, onward, let an impure blood fill our footsteps

I'll add that black players sing most of the time, as opposed to muslim ones (Benzema and Ribery dont even pretend to)

> This abo woke up from his petrol sniffing session and started shitposting

Isn't Ribery a real frenchman who converted to Islam?

to be fair, Ribery openly stated a number of times that he prefers Munich to France

something to do with particularly the french press making fun of him or sth

Scotland may not be going to the Euros but i hate how everytime our anthem is played barely half of them sing it, and its just football. The rugby team are always belting it out

I know we're shit but fuck you Scott Brown

He seems like a cunt

Yes. It's like you have to chose between being muslim or french, which is fucking ridiculous. But let's be honest, a good number of troublemakers in the french team are muslims, and football player + muslim = poor discipline and values due to harsh youth environment, in which loads of 2nd gen immigrants grow up with one goal : become a sports superstar to go from rags to riches.

That's how you end up with players in national team who don't give a shit about the example they set for the young, and act like rebel scum or get in trouble with the authority.

>this delusion

> this nigger believes Zengin plays for Sweden and not for a chance to score an own goal if we meet Turkey in the knockouts

Balotelli always sang the anthem, but he was born and raised in Italy so he is fully italian.
south americans of distant italian origin sometimes doesn't sing.
it is a pretty retarded argument to be honest.
south americans always sing their heart out. mexicans, argentinians chileans.
North Koreans had literally tears in their eyes kek

Question:
are your immigrants supporters of the national team?
our beaners refuse to despite being '''Americans'''
it seems the longer mexicans live here and the more generations of welfare recipients they produce the more they support Mexico

The blacks do in football, but the pakis and Indians in cricket don't

God Save the Queen is a pretty shit anthem tbqh

Star Spangled Banner is pretty bad too tho

Whenever Sweden plays a team like Turkey, Iran, Bosnia, Albania or whatever there are more fans of the visiting team at our stadium than fans supporting Sweden.

Theres your answer

>are your immigrants supporters of the national team?
no

seems like roaches act the same all over the world

same for germany, özil never sings.
i can understand that someone doesn't want to sing it but you clearly see that the likes of özil are just in the german national team because of the better chances of winning something.

[citation needed]

Everyone sings it and the country would go apeshit if they didn't

Our anthem is also a war-based song against the british. And no, not even the native portuguese sing it, they just stand there moving their lips, but I would probably do the same

Back in the days a lot of german players didn't sing and nobody gave a single fuck. Now they show the players faces during the anthem and everyone is over-analyzing every facial expression. I want to see them play football, not sing.

I've heard the argument b-b-but he's concentrated

Do Wales and N.Ireland have to sing god save the queen too?

Northern Ireland do, but Wales have their own song in Welsh.

Lel
>Having to sing England's national anthem
>The island of Northern Ireland

I am sure they will be singing with pride

First part is true. Second part is false

>soccer players have to sing along to their countries anthem
stupid meme desu

Of course they do
But they aren't muslim so maybe that's why

Having a pop at us despite our 700 year alliance, baka desu

Based France, browns sing with emotion

youtube.com/watch?v=qH9w6BxkyLo

JERUSALEM

Oh I see, you're just republican filth. (protip: the Aristocracy is superior to petty nationalism)

Anyways, the very concept of having an OFFICIAL national anthem is retahded.

Why would they sing for a country that they do not care about? Their passport may be swedish but they don't identify themselves as swedes.