North America has /cum/

>North America has /cum/
>Latin America has /hilo latino/
>Asia has /asean/

Meanwhile Europe has a general for every country.

EU integration will soon ban individual euro general on Sup Forums, they will all form /Europa/

I need a safespace from rude dutch people.

Most are containment generals
Fuck brits and finns, don't need them shitting up the place even more

>Talking with Continentals
I'd rather not

>Europeans don't get along
I'm shocked

Because we are individualists.

Go fuck yourself.

Brazil and Portugal share a general too.

All generals are awful. Just autists reposting dumb shit. They need to make a /ing/ - International Generals board to make Sup Forums less of a shitshow.

I mean I understand why we have the generals: this is the only board where people can make threads in their own language. Non-English threads on other boards get deleted/b&. But it makes the entire board unreadable for like 8 hours during Yuro time. And only semi-readable the rest of the time.

Then again I fucking hate all generals because I don't suffer from an autism spectrum disorder (seriously I've been tested). Generals ruined Sup Forums and are in the process of ruining Sup Forums.

IMO just make a separate board for generals and language learners and make Sup Forums for actual international discussion. As opposed to what it is now, which is actively isolating yourself from other cultures.

I'm pretty sure /brit/ exists because you autistic inbred niggers are incapable of interacting with polite society.

There even is (or used to be, I don't watch anime) a /brit/ anime general on Sup Forums. WTF is the point of that shit? Throw in /brit/ Sup Forums and the 10 other generals you pasty mouth-breathers use on other boards and it paints a picture of a very sad pathetic nation that is incapable of anything worthwhile.

There are more swedes than south americans, an European general would be a complete mess

>what are different languages

>what is /V4/

>I don't watch anime

/v4/
/ex-yu/ and /balk/
/rus/
/deutsch/
/brit/ technically ecompasses four contries
/balt/
why would you make such a dumb thread?

>for every country.
nope
/balk/, /balt/, /v4/, etc
only the retarded countries have their own general

the only western European country that deserves a general is the UK

That's it, this ends today.

Don't forget about /fr/ and /ita/ and /mammi/ and /nederdraad/ and /kurva anyátok/ and /svirgatraden/ and /norgetraden/. Too many fugging generals.

>Scandinavians not being autistic
>French people accepting that they need to speak English
These are lost causes, but Luigis and the Clogfags should know better.

>having generals in the first place

Generals are shit. I wish mods would just nuke them into oblivion.

Ik weiger je peutertaal te spreken.

Holländare is a seriös problem in europa, det är completely obvious.

Generals need to be banned on all boards. Literally just go to Reddit if you want to post in generals

Nee. Wij zijn de oplossing

We wanted our own general too but the mods are all like "nooo you're not a very well-known country you don't need a general but le yuropoors are special snowflakes" then proceeds to delete our thread

Fuck those piece of shit mods pandering to yuropoors only.

haha get fucked chink

get fucked flipshit

But we got a home in /asean/
We literally control the place

>IMO just make a separate board for generals and language learners and make Sup Forums for actual international discussion.

how can we make this happen?

we used to have an actual /lang/ board which i used to visit, i would appreciate having it back plus images. and i would also like to visit Sup Forums without generals.

Well generals usually are done in their native language, and since europe is the originator of many different relevant languages, there should be one for each. Gives an opportunity for people to practice.

>/v4/
>/balt/
>/ex-yu/
>/balk/

Only the relevant countries with a lot of posters have generals, which makes sense.

>I'm pretty sure /brit/ exists because you autistic inbred niggers are incapable of interacting with polite society.

>There even is (or used to be, I don't watch anime) a /brit/ anime general on Sup Forums. WTF is the point of that shit? Throw in /brit/ Sup Forums and the 10 other generals you pasty mouth-breathers use on other boards and it paints a picture of a very sad pathetic nation that is incapable of anything worthwhile.

fucking this, /lat/ is full of fucking weaboos and dumb Taringa/facebook memes i can't stand it

yuros moved to pol so mods are trying to keep int traffic up

suck shit restofworlders

Y dont u kill urself lmao safespace rite ther

>not /eu/

we should be rage banned like china