On a scale of 1 to WWE how rigged is the NBA?

On a scale of 1 to WWE how rigged is the NBA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like what XFL used to be

WWE - 1

All the teams have so unbelievably inconsistent in these playoffs that I'm starting to think some of the players are in on it.

0 its not rigged

someone would have let it slip by now, refs may be told to give calls who knows, but ultimately when curry hits 7 3s in a row who has any impact on that

Magnets

it's not rigged where the nba decides the outcome but they DEFEINITELY tell the refs to aide a team or to extend a series

example: game 3 of the raptors/cavs, the cavs went half the 3rd quarter of game 2, the entire 4th quarter of game 2, 1st quarter of game 3, and half the 2nd quarter of game 3 without a single foul called on them

that is beyond refball, that is riggedball

>not watching nba casually while waiting for real sports like nfl to start

Did you watch game 3? GSW wanted to lose so they can win the chip at home.

they're a young team and they get cocky when they start doing good, or think that they have it in the bag. most of their losses this year came against teams that they should have easily defeated.

will have to wait for game 4

don't let foul count fool you, the refs are smarter than that. Sometimes they'll call a foul AGAINST the team they're rigging for because it will still help them. For example, last night's games you will notice the refs called a lot of non important off the ball fouls against the cavs bench players whenever players like draymond got the ball and had open looks, completely killing any warrior momentum while not really affecting the cavs at all. But just looking at the box score you just see it as a foul against cleveland. This is just one of the many subtleties of rigging.

If this finals goes to 7 games it is absolutely rigged.

this

The Orlando Magic's draft picks are really all the proof you need to see that it's rigged to a degree

if homecourt stays as retarded as it has been for the first 3 it will

This.

the draft is rigged, but you really can't rig actual games aside from favoring certain teams with foul calls. and that only works if the score is within ten points or less.

>best team wins
>lmao it's rigged!!!
grow up

totally agree on this too, i know foul count isn't everything

momentum calling fouls are definitely a thing as well

not to mention how many times have we seen a charge/not a charge being called the other way

nba refs are really the worst in sports

GSW lost because they were told to do so. The ratings of these finals in massive compared to recent years. The NBA wants this to be stretched out for as long as possible. After putting up the largest 2 game point differential, the Warriors got btfo like that in fucking Cleveland just because they were cocky? Nope, this series is going 6 at least to get as much out of it as possible. If it goes 7, I am not surprised, and it wouldn't be due to the quality of the matchup one bit.

You don't think the NBA is rigged?
youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo

Fuck you.The warriors shouldn't even be in the finals.

WWF

>gets smashed by 30 points
>WE WERE ONLY PRETENDING

Nah mate, as an objective person both cavs and warriors deserve to be there

In all honesty it should be OKC vs Cavs.

>On a scale of 1 to WWE how rigged is the NBA?
Serie A

You could say the same shit about the Cavs.

Every team that played in this year's playoffs has been BTFO by 25+ at least once. Every team. There have been 19 blowouts this year's playoffs alone, that's a fucking NBA record.

At least the Cavfags admit their team played like shit in game 2 instead of saying they threw it on purpose.

This.

Anyone who still watches the NBA post 2002 has been Sterncucked. This is the true reason the NBA has devolved as a sport.

maybe not when the draft was done with the ping pongs but we dont even k ow what they do now
100% rigged

Don't forget Cleveland getting 3/4 #1 picks in 4 years despite only having a 5% chance or less each year

>post 2002
>implying that Lakers-Kings series was the beginning of refball

It very likely began with Jordan who got literally every call and you'd rack up fouls for breathing on him. You're just too young to remember it.

Jordan literally got rules changed for him, too.

Fuck, you guys, that's it. Taco Bell bought em off cause they don't want to give away free doritos locos tacos. Warriors in 7.

>risking the value of billion dollar investments with billions in future cash flows in order to get an extra game or two.

This is why the government should not be entrusted with educating the young

If not the gov then who? Also simply because its a large investment could make management less willing to leave things to chance

>buy nba team for billions
>team has hundreds of millions in annual cash flow
>team appreciates annually

>risks that along with lawsuits from players union and government by rigging the league for an extra game or two in the finals

You leave things to chance by risking the entire collapse of the league and your investment if you were to get caught rigging the league

Are you stupid?

Isn't the NBA technically an "entertainment" entity and that's why Donaghy didn't start any lawsuits or investigations?

Are you going to sit there and make the claim that the value of nba teams and the revenue would not be effected if people found out that it was rigged and pre determined?

>someone would have let it slip by now
Look up Tim donaghy you clueless idiot.

The concicted felon?

The incentive to rig is far less than the incentive to maintain the value of the team and its associated revenue

It's simply not worth it.

When Curry hits a 3 off of an illegal screen that is never called, that's pretty much refball.

I don't know, that's just what I heard. Why DIDNT the Donaghy scandal start any suits then?

I truly believe this. We have a machine trying to find the God particle and creating small black holes at cern. It seems highly likely that they've invented a way to manipulate a basketball.

Last night it looked like the sliders were turned all the way up for the Cavs. Everyone was hitting three's. This is even after footage of lebron shooting three's with Kyrie irving at practice and the mother fucker made like 20% of his shots. Lebron is an awful 3 pt shooter, but was hitting everything last night.

Excluding my conspiracy on the ball manipulating the refs were complete opposite too. I actually dislike both teams (mavs fan) but I feel like this shit is rigged.

Did you miss all the rigging and corruption in soccer? They literally had Juventus relegated because they cheated and paid off the refs on a crazy scale. Then there was Eastern European mafia paying off the refs in the Bundesliga.

The NBA shills have arrived and taken over the thread I see.

Stern did nothing wrong, Silver did nothing wrong either

of course its rigged. only a retard would say otherwise. its painfully obvious

9. It's rigged but there's only so much that can be done, and LeGod is going to stop it once and for all.

>GSW """""""""""fans"""""""""" calling the game rigged after they were forced into the Finals

Is this Silver's master plan? To expose the league and the Memes?

Remember that Silver intentionally didn't shake Curry's hand when giving him the MVP award

It's been rigged since Stern entered as commissioner. Stern saw the value of nigger dollars and since they're dumber than a shower rod he made it the most blatantly rigged American sport. You gotta sell shoes somehow.

Stern invented the most riggable draft process in the history of modern sport.

This is why basketball is a joke.