Nba General

Friday

WARRIORS AT CLEVELAND GAME 4

WARRIORS 2
CLEVELAND 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgHj_g9IWMc
thebiglead.com/2016/06/09/video-justin-bieber-got-into-a-fist-fight-after-cavaliers-warriors-game/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warriors in (games they need to win + games played so far).

Having lebron/Thomson on green seems to be cryptonite

Cavs in 6

first for banner 18

Outside of Green for one game, the Warriors bench has been the heroes. Last night (until the starters were benched for garbage time) the Cavs bench hadn't score more than 4 points.

Thoughts?????

Cavs are giving pitty minutes to klove, in that time warriors are dunking 9-20 times over that cracker and taking the lead, and if he gets zero minutes the warriors can easily go into chucking mode, warriors will win

Is Steph the sorriest back-to-back MVP ever?

Steve Nash

>back-to-back champion

Nah.

>back to back champion

The last time I checked he has only one ring.

TYBE!

It's actually pretty telling that the MVP plays like dogshit not just in one, but TWO finals. Lebron was downright roasted by the media for playing like ass against the Mavs and he wasn't even the MVP that year.

Its k he is a choker in the GOAT age of choking

Curry's 2015 performance is way overrated. Everyone just went with the Game 2 narrative of Delly shutting him down when he was actually very good in 5 out of 6 games.

He's pretty dogshit this year though and deserves way more shit than he's getting, but I guess he won't as long as the Warriors keep winning.

>Curry's 2015 performance is way overrated
*underrated

My nigga

Nah man, you got it right the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=qgHj_g9IWMc

>underrated

Nah, it was so bad that James Harden was right as his heels in MVP consideration. Curry is not "valuable" in any way. That Warriors team last year and this year would still win 60+ games if he didn't exist.

>scores the most points on the team during the season meanwhile breaking several records and putting up legendary comeback performances
>not valuable
I bet you think when his contract expires the Warriors will elect not to resign him.

LEMME TELLYASUMFIN ERNEH

Rigged ass league

>hey guys let's trade 30 point blowouts
>k lol

>he was shit in the Finals because James Harden was in MVP consideration
You're making 0 sense.

Also here are Curry's stats from the 2015 Finals excluding Game 2

27.4 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 6.6 apg, .495 FG%, .460 3P%

Off you go.

You are Tyronn Lue. How do you inform Kevin Love that he won't be playing Game 4 and the rest of the series?

>they said warriors would actually sweep in 4
>they bandwagoned warriors up 2-0

hey kevin love, you're not starting sorry bro

is there a worse announcer than van gundy?

>excluding game 2

lol

GET THE FUCK OUT MY LOCKER ROOM CRACKA

>starting

No, nigga he ain't playing a minute outside garbage time.

But he will and he'll play much better, notching a double-double. Whether he starts is the question.

My entire point is that he had 5 very good games and 1 awful game and everyone is acting like it was the other way around.

>reading comprehension
>you
pick one

Lebron playing 4 over Love is basically a death blow for the warriors. Theres no counter if kyrie, channing, or jr are feeling it.

Actually he had awful games until Delly ended up in the hospital suffering from exhaustion.

>Lebron playing 4 over Love is basically a death blow for the warriors. Theres no counter if kyrie, channing, or jr are feeling it.

So basically he only started making shots after delly was hospitalized because delly isnt conditioned as a starter

Steph Curry in Game 1

10-20, 26/4/8

Unless Delly was already suffering from exhaustion in Game 1 and was cured of it before Game 2 :^)

Yes

kyrie was playing game one you cuck.

And those numbers are terrible, that game went into OT and he has sub 30 pts. Thats plain shit

You're sitting your ass down, white boi.

is kevin love a cuckhold?

>tfw just woke up from a dream lebron won one for da land in 7

felt good man

But Curry had great Game 3 again. So the "he only got good after delly was exhausted" theory makes no sense unless Delly was already exhausted after playing a 10 minute game and a 40 game

M8 dont steal my dreams

how did she react to last night's game bros?

Kyrie played the same type of physical annoying offball defense on curry last night. It must have driven curry nuts. You can tell he was visibly rattled.

Probably grossed out that sweaty nerds are fantasizing about her.

YOU READY BIG FELLA

Decided to finally pluck those brows.

>lil wayne

And /magic/ fuccbois?

Ayyyyyy my boy

Literally who is this

Someone better than Drake

If it was rigged then the games would at least be competitive. blowouts aren't good for the league

he'll play

but if Lue has any sense he'll play him limited minutes, no more than 20 unless he is actually playing well.

>chance the rapper

lol fuck off

BTFO

that's a really long fucking list

>Every GSWfag I know say that the warriors intentionally dropped Game 3 so they can go back to Oakland and win it at home

Is it true or did the Cavs actually showed up last night? Would Memeior fags be worried if the series ties up going back to Oracle?

hhhh-h-h-ey Kev? coach bron wanted me to tell you something....

you're a little frazzled desu

>My entire point is that he had 5 very good games
so he got the fmvp then right?

GSWfags never actually watch the game because they haven't figured out how to (they're still new after all) but it's clear as fuck they were trying their best and Cavs have their kryptonite.

Theyre helpless when silver turns the magnets off

>Tyronn Lue

He is going to be one of those "coaches" were he will suck for the rest of his career if he went to another team.

GSW is just a mentally fragile team, when things go bad for them they start to pack it in. The "tough"est of their three stars is Klay and even he is a bit of a fancy faggot.

Iggy is the only core player on that team that is consistently locked in.

WHEW LAD

Where did I say he should have? Or where did I mention fmvp at all?

Where should the Cavs trade Love?

>move around off ball to make curry work since hes weak and unathletic
>curry misses shots and cucks his team

literally what okc did but they choked it away with iso ball and complacency and mental weakness.
In a way the cavs getting blown out the first two games and recovering last night is a blessing in disguise since they will feel confident until the end

Just looking at a discussion about God Shammgod ....Let me get your top 5 people you feel has the best handles.....I'll start...In no order...

1. God Shammgod
2. Rafer Alston
3. Jason Williams
4. Tim Hardaway
5.Chef Curry/Kyrie (hard to pick sorry)

that top 3 is all flash and little substance.

I prefer guys like Steve Nash and Chris Paul who have extremely functional and versatile handles.

To be honest, the best big 3 was :
Dwight Howard
Steve Nash
Kobe Bryant

I feel so sorry that injuries killed em

This

>Shammgod and Skip to my loo had better handles than Nash or Paul

That's so absurd it's laughable.

the classic bowl cut

yes, fucking chris weber

NOW FOR ALL YOU YOUNG GUYS OUT THERE PAY ATTENTION

>yfw Blatt was right about Love but Coach LeBald had to have his way

they both have very entertaining handles as does White Chocolate, but it fees like their handles are more geared to highlight reels than breaking down defenses.

but the way Nash/Paul use their handles to get anywhere they want and navigate through heavy traffic was/is incredible.

we snapped the Warios home record so we basically won the nba finals

thebiglead.com/2016/06/09/video-justin-bieber-got-into-a-fist-fight-after-cavaliers-warriors-game/

>tfw just woke up to a dream about Kevin Durant coming to Boston and winning it all for us

That's a big nig he decided to hit.

Doesn't Bieber usually have a posse of big motherfuckers to save his ass when he tries to pick a fight?

lol white boy got btfo

why do white people even bother trying to fight?

if any regular Canadian did the shit this little faggot does they'd be deported and never allowed back.

Why is leo so based, bros?

>oscar winning actor
>humanitarian
>activist
>has a dad bod
>fucks runway models, Miss USA and Miss World contestants, and sex symbol celebs/musicians
>worth hundreds of millions of dollars

How can one man be so based?

Who ready to ghostbust with Kobe?

Sounds like every other celebrity to me.

I fit all of those descriptions.

What have you done for Jamal lately?

he successfully pulled of being a retard, an almost impossible feat to do on film. He wasn't the main character but was in it enough to parlay his performance into the model fucking machine he is today.

>"Nothing (or very little) good happens in Cleveland."
>Literally has nothing to do with Cleveland
except proving that rich kid pretenders get BTFO there
I wonder who could be behind this asspain
>"Ty Duffy: Ty is a Senior Writer for The Big Lead. He attended the University of Michigan. He likes his meals prodigious and his whiskey neat. He is based in Detroit. "

>Mishitgan grad whose """"""""""career"""""""""" consists of """"writing""""" blurbs on a literally who website about Justin Bieber

Pottery

Lmao Cleveland fags butt hurt

>humanitarian
>activist

he's the type who flies his private jet to speeches about the environment

he doesn't actually give a fuck he just does it to land more chicks

I wonder what type of ghosts he likes to bust