Why are NBA fans such a cancer?

> ooga booga curry
> boogi oogi Lebran James
> dindu nuffin cleveland cavalry koby brian
> three fiddy golden bridge warriors
> datz right oakland cleavland memphis navy seals mikkel jordan GOAT muhammed ali

There are __TWO__ teams still playing, they play one game every other night.
Yet these basketball americans on Sup Forums have to create 40-50 threads per game all active at the same time. Apehoop-fans should be banished to Sup Forums.
When theres MLB, NFL and NHL games going on there are like 5-10 thread max.

Americans are annoying by nature and you should know it by now. Just leave this board in american hours and that's it.

piss off. soccer threads are the real cancer

NBA is a meme gold mine. it's the modern day minstrel show.

> dindu niffin evul football whiitey creating all dem threads maine we need more basketball threadz fo dem programs

Why are you so mad?

Because the stupid NBA threads take up 3/4 of the catalog on Sup Forums

Why can the NHL guys stay to one thread but you need 40-50 threads each night?

I think the playoffs actually seem very exciting i want Cleveland to triumph in a victory for classic basketball with a series winning iconic dunk from the 3 point line just to troll the golden state chuckers

Yeah, because futbol threads never ever ever clog up the catalog.

>Cleveland
>Classic basketball

The Cavs play like it's 2001, man

>LeBron dribble drive kickouts to a bunch of shit shooters with like 5 seconds left on the shot clock
>Isos every fucking where
>Terribad efficiency until they played at home

The only thing missing is a low post bigman.

Yes, it is fucking bullshit. But look on the bright side, the yanks have no idea what's about to hit them.

i just counted 36 soccer threads before i got bored and stopped counting.

WHERE IS THE JOHN CRUFF STICKY?

Yeah, where they are discussing a tournament featuring 24 national teams thats played every 4th year, and is the second biggest football tournament in the world watched by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.

You create 50 threads talking about two fucking teams in a literal nobody gives a shit outside of compton-sport, in a regular playoff thats played every year.

>tfw yuropoops are right

>it's okay when soccer does it: the post

Because basketball is better than hockey

Then ignore them?

you know who's really at fault here?

canada. those syrup niggers invented apehoop

you guys get a pass because the 3 point line didn't come until much later.

It's just the finals right now. it'll all be gone in a few weeks, man. Take it
easy.

>there is only a MAXIMUM of four games of assketball left

We're gonna fucking make it bros.

just hide the threads fuccboi

Absolutely genius
Yuros just being soft entitled faggots again I guess

I agree that spamming shit is cancerous, and all the "DURR THE NBA IS RIIGGED" posts are too, but it actually isn't that bad, there's still lots of room for other threads. Euros should realize that memes aside, this is actually a big final. Best record in history trying not to choke and win back to back, and LeBron still trying to win for da Land who hasn't had a championship in about 50 years (in any sport)

Our one country has about half the population of all of Europe. Stop being semen slurping faggots please. Ignore the threads

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

70 years. people have been born, lived and died since Cleveland's last championship.

>Yet these basketball americans on Sup Forums have to create 40-50 threads per game all active at the same time.

The lack of self-awareness from yuro/sp/ is fucking embarrassing

Technically like 50, since the Browns won the babby owl.

>Da Landers will actually know the year and defend it as a real championship

>quality swede posting

more people could afford to play hoops growing up so they post about it more

This is accurate. If you got into hockey you either either had rich parents or it was the only thing you played and you had the same gear forever.

54 years

only if you count pre-merger NFL championships.

it's the finals

nothing is more obnoxious than bradyposting in the beginning of NFL season

We are about to enter a month of non-stop Sup Forums-shitposting as well as a massive crossboarder invasion.

Can't be worse than NBA tßh.

make some toast in a tub, non-lander

actually make that a few month thanks to Huelympics

Zikalympics!

that's just an old wives tales. go see for yourself, it's exhilirating.

I'm already dead though user

This

>tfw swedes have invaded Sup Forums before the euro and are now shitposting relentlessly

fuck did u expect faggot? that you could have your little shitboard for yourselves?

/his/ representing

I suppose we can't really fault you for it seeing as it's about the only freedom you have left.

you sound like a complete faggot, no wonder you import muslim men to fuck the Swedish women, fucking cuck

Sweden should seriously be just blitzed off the face of the Earth

then where are we going to get cheap furniture from?