Why did Man U sell this man? They didn't need the money and they were dominating the PL and competing for UCL with him...

Why did Man U sell this man? They didn't need the money and they were dominating the PL and competing for UCL with him. If they still had him Moyes would have a couple league titles.

BECAUSE WHEN REAL MADRID WANT A PLAYER THEY WILL GET HIM EVENTUALLY
MANURE IS A SMALL SHIT CLUB

>mexico

Besides the autism nothing I said is wrong

he won the league and champions league already with Rooney and Tevez and now ask him

>do you want more money and to live in sunny Madrid or stay in this shithole?

tough choice

Because he wanted to leave.

No point in keeping a player if he wants to leave.

Is Manchester really a shithole? Also he finishes 2nd in La Liga every year because of Messi, at least and Man U he would win PL every year

Ronaldo forced his way out, they could have lost him in the summer of 2008
Madrid is not a particularly pleasant city. Can't talk about Manchester

>They didn't need the money
They literally did and he wanted to leave.

Bale is more important to Madrid than Ronaldo is.

I honestly, truly believe this.

Man U the highest revenue club in the world? How the hell did they NEED the money

Nah m8 it's Madrid farca and then manure

>How the hell did they NEED the money
Because they were $1b in debt at the time. Notice how they bought Valencia for ~15m to replace him and did not spend that money on anyone else. It was all used to repay part of the debt.

it was his dream to join real since he was a kid

>kek fucking stupid penaldo

maybe now, but this is the first year where that could even be argued

Summer of 2009:
>Ronaldo & Tevez OUT
>Antonio Valencia and 64 year old Owen IN

>wanted to play for Real his whole life
>Real offered a shitload of dosh for him

SAF and United did pretty well even after he left, one player does not make a team

I dunno m8

>SAF and United did pretty well even after he left, one player does not make a team
They literally would've won 7 straight EPL titles in 06-13 with him

They literally wouldn't

the glazers weren't like the moguls of city or psg or even chelsea which already came loaded with cash, the glazers bought manure in pure anglo fashion, with debt, so even when they should have never been a selling club according to their status, they had to do it to pay the banksters back.

ronaldo's case was different though, he always wanted to go to real. you would think that players are profesional enough to see their contract run out and perform while still under contract, but in football if a players wants to go the club will most likely end up selling, just look at what happened to mou this year at chelsea, if they don't want to perform they just won't and there's nothing you can do about it, there is no kind of repercussion or backlash for them

this is something that florentino has used since the galactico era, have the players confront the club so they are forced to end up selling, it's the worst kind of jewery and that's why perez belongs in the oven

They literally would. They won 2 titles in 4 years without him and lost the other 2 by 1 point and on goal difference. The only one that's a bit of an unknown is 2013 since RVP might not have joined.

Yeah you're not fooling anyone, anywhere in Spain is 10 times nicer than in the British Isles. Madrid is a fucking capital city, Manchester is periphery, not even Valencia-tier. Stop selfhating.

Yeah but Madrid is a shithole too. Trust me I've been there.

If he wanted to make a shit ton of money and live in an actually nice city he should've gone to Barcelona.

this is the real answer

>you would think that players are profesional enough to see their contract run out and perform while still under contract

Clubs hate that because it means losing a player for free, hence why good players always end up renewing for like 10 years, they simply end up putting clauses in their contracts that allows them to be sold to another club if they want to leave.

>hence why good players always end up renewing for like 10 years, they simply end up putting clauses in their contracts that allows them to be sold to another club if they want to leave.
This literally never happens, I've never seen a star player sign a contract longer than 6 years and the standard is 4-5