PT actually, m8.

uruguay, i mean

>you have ten seconds to justify why exactly you hate / dislike chicanos

protip; no puedes wey

>born in america
>hate america

>born in America
>love America
>also love the nearby country your ancestors are from with a culture you passionately relate to
FTFY

>with a culture you passionately relate to
But mexican culture is dogshit.

more like
>brag to Mexico about how they 'made it' while acting like niggers

>Chicanos are one person I don't like.

Mexico's my favorite lesbian.

>with a culture
>culture
>mexican

???

Me gusta.

Who Sup Forums here?

CHI

CHI

I want to fuck Texas.

CHA

>We recognize that during the game it's possible that some fans at the stadium may use words or slogans that offend certain members of our audience and the community in general. While we know that this can happen in any televised sporting event, under no circumstances do we approve and endorse this kind of language. Univision Communications Inc. supports a Copa America Centenario which includes all kinds of people, celebrating the diversity of the sport that we love and that everyone can enjoy, without the consequences, and even harm, of certain words. In this regard, we will ensure that our own comments and coverage includes and respects everyone, including the LGBT community. This is our commitment to our audience, our community, and our partners.

It warms my heart, it truly does, to know Mexico and the rest of Latin America hates chicano El Tri fans just as much as we do.

These aren't ethnic/cultural teams, they're NATIONAL teams. Based foremost on NATIONALITY.

>68256810

top fucking kek

>Them cringe commercials where they tell us not to say that

Fuck the far left; so much for the freedom of speech they value so much.

Weird how we use Simpson characters like they were ours, when they don't let us do our own like series. Looking at you Descontrol.

Why?

We sure are 1984 here, except it is the bleeding left the ones who want to regulate our thoughts and speech.

KEKED BROADCAST

I wonder what it would take for them to see the light

maybe if German-Americans started supporting the German national team in the same kind of enormous autistic masses

>those butthurt putos

what?? PRI and PAN are the ones proposing the most anit-freespeach laws
PRD and MORENA are shit too btw

Why don't they just build a wall around their ears?

WHY MEXICO B IS PLAYING?