What are your thoughts on globalism? Good or bad?

What are your thoughts on globalism? Good or bad?

no way it'll benefit us

Is good for the world, absolutely no harm would happen with such a perfect ideabsuch as globalization

If you're not benefiting from it it's because your country's economy is burdened by something that is gimping it in competition, like high taxation or too powerful unions.

What's the point of a free market when you're not competing with everything you have at your disposal?

A net negative for everybody involved, barring the elites pushing it

Maybe if we all had a single currency and strict competitivity laws, and a single tax code

>If you're not benefiting from it it's because your country's economy is burdened
Yeah burdened by being a good society. But we should get rid of that otherwise what's the point of the free market right?

It doesn't look good but I feel like without it, we'd just be in a spiralling arms race again. Also there would be more border disputes

both 2bh

I like american movies and chinese phones.
What is there not to love?

Great idea, totally fantastic, couldn't be more excited for it, I'm enthralled.

Unironically think it's a great idea.
I don't see how we could ever achieved a utopian society without it.

I support it. Those railing against it are typically politicians looking for a cheap answer to everyone's problems and to gain personal power.

Yeah it'd be kinda cool to erase millenniums of culture and language from the earth and create a communist dystopia, kinda neat in fact.

Together we can build a newer, better society.
If you want to cling to the past like an ape go ahead, but globalism is the natural next step in the never ending goal for human development.

I don't think it could work anytime soon with human nature

bad because boat people exist

not making much progress huh leftypol?

kys pinko

Oh don't go all high and mighty Chile, you're part of Globalism too thanks to the neoliberal policies of the late 1980s. Also considering your government joined the Pacific Alliance in order to gain additional global trade leverage.

Bad because it only benefits neo-liberal multinational corporations and their owners while everyelse gets fucked in the ass

How do you even protect capitalists from all moving shop to the third world? Only way I see is giving 1st world-ers a barely livable wage.

Or letting them pay no taxes

good

only cucks who can't compete don't like it

Sup Forums is proof that globalism is a scourge.
We all come together, talk shit about each other's countries and learn about each other's languages, cultures, and memes. Imagine an Sup Forums that was made up of just Canada, a sort of quasi-facebook echo chamber where we sat bored because telling naughty jokes or learning about other countries wasn't only forbidden, but didn't actually exist in this world of open borders and total agreement (a very different thing than total harmony).

Economically, I don't care. Just don't destroy my online shitpost holiday camp or I'll kill you.

This.
I've never met anyone in a stable, well paying profession who was as scared of globalism as the unskilled redneck NEETs who want to be making enough to buy a million dollar ranch and a monster truck sorting nuts in a factory.

>I've never met anyone in a stable, well paying profession who was as scared of globalism as the unskilled redneck NEETs who want to be making enough to buy a million dollar ranch and a monster truck sorting nuts in a factory.

wtf I love globalism now??