So a work colleague recently went on a business trip to Mexico City and he was telling us about it...

So a work colleague recently went on a business trip to Mexico City and he was telling us about it. And he said that the people there mixed their chocolate powder not with milk but with water.

WTF Mexico? Why?

I know some weirdos that do that
Is disgusting

Ah fucks sake I do that.
Cast the stones on me will ya, it tastes good

Lactose intolerant, al-Berto?

Sounds like some poor people thing

No
I also drink it with milk, it really depends on what i'm feeling having at the moment

Dunno, never heard of it desu.

>Chocolate powder with water

who the hell does that?

I thought that, and commented on it. But my friend said that everyone he talked to there were middle/high-class office workers he was doing negotiations with.

>Not earing the chocolate powder directly

Plebs

> not snorting it

this

We don't do this

I always choke on it

We had a coffee machine at work that mixed the coco powder with hot water only, and it was pretty ok actually.
At home i would never think of mixing with water.

3 tablespoons chocolate powder for a 30 ml glass of milk.

I do that sometimes.

And I put chili powder in it.

I do 10-15% of milk and 85-90 of hot water
same with coffee

I put a pinch of salt in my chocolate milk

If the package tells you to add water, there's dry milk granules in the powder already

My mom did this for us as children, so I don't think it's just a Mexican thing. I realized at some point that I could use milk when I read the box, and never used water again. Don't know why we used water.

to not being so fat

Even when I've been to Mexico I've never seen this shit.

I always make cocoa with water
I only add a splash of milk
I am white

choke on mine

this, also a tiny bit of salt makes the chocolate even better

sometimes I do that, you are just noob at life, once you lose you fear you can try it.

also it was the original recipe with water, europeans spoiled it adding milk.

The aztecs drank raw chocolate without a lot of sweeteners, so in order to get rid of the bitterness they had to add water.

I don't get the need to add sugar to chocolate milk. Cocoa powder (dissolved in a small amount of hot water) + milk + ice cubes is nice enough as it is.

> ice cubs

isn't it sad that globalisation has infected our lives so much that these types of things are the only cultural differences we actually have to talk about on here

Wow this guy now

The original chocolate it is meant to be prepared with water and chili.

We invented Chocolate, so we can do anything we want with it and you don't have a voice in the matter.

>not IVing it into your jugular

Sounds slightly more healthier since milk is unhealthy.

>gainfully-employed adults
>drinking chocolate drinks for children
wtf

Milk is extraordinarily good for one's health.

I know a guy that mixes it with milk and fucking moonshine

正解は水
ミルクを使ったらアメリカ人のように太る

Arigato onii-chan