You know back in highschool where everyone said life isn't a popularity contest? It's about being yourself...

You know back in highschool where everyone said life isn't a popularity contest? It's about being yourself? Life is a popularity contest. Knowing people and having connections is everything.

Remember when people told you it doesn't matter what people think of you? It does. Reputation matters.

Remember when girls said that they don't care about looks as much as personality? They were wrong. You can get away treating girls like shit and they'll still want to fuck you based upon aesthetics.

Remember when you got called weird or creepy? You were probably just ugly.

Remember when you thought people would love you for you? They don't. Everything is circumstantial.

Remember when people said that karma will get bad people? It dosen't. Murderers and bank robbers often live wonderful lives, while kind hearted decent people die of cancer at young ages.

Remember when you got called a dick or an asshole? It's probably just because whoever called you that, wasn't getting what they wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
youtube.com/watch?v=XTn3K15MBiA
reddit.com/r/niceguys/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12179333/Beautiful-people-are-seen-as-more-intelligent-study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Queer

thanks. erasing and rewrting my entire belief system, lad. brb

Stop calling me queer

Yeah, shit sucks, not too late to drown your sorrow in drink then sober up and feel twice as bad

instead of telling kids these niceties, they should be shown a video of a lion hunting a gazelle, and then the lion getting killed by poachers, and then the poachers crashing their car and dying.

life is unfair. It's just how it is.

>Murderers and bank robbers often live wonderful lives, while kind hearted decent people die of cancer at young ages.
Are bank robbers evil though? I wish I was competent enough to be a bank robber.

ok

I don't remember any of that.

do you listen to Terry A Davis? he is a renowned priest of the temple of God and wrote a 64-bit compiler and OS called TempleOS. he ruminates about these things and CIA niggers on his blog. highly recommended

that was eons ago
no i don't remember it

>TempleOS

>You can get away treating girls like shit and they'll still want to fuck you based upon aesthetics.

This is the reality of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

youtube.com/watch?v=XTn3K15MBiA

Pretty cool thread, the first time I ever worked was last year, months after graduating high school and I learned really fast to completely forget everything I had learned from school aside from math and science. Manipulation and being able to talk to people and getting the job done correctly are the way, as you stated.

because you dropped out?

>aside from math and science.
give it another year or so and you will forget everything.

Stop making me feel dat feel, suomi faggot.

Lol queer

kek
>reddit.com/r/niceguys/

kek, even I know this is bullshit.

way more hot girls date/marry ugly girls than the reverse. Girls generally don't like dating guys more attractive than them.

>Remember when you got called weird or creepy?
get help OP

This is why we need Islam.
>Your parents will get you an ultimate qt and you dont have to do jackshit
>ultimate qt is literally forced to love you and if she even thinks about divorce or sleeping with another man she will get disowed from her entire family and probably killed as well
>Islam teaches you to actually be an alpha male and care for your family instead of being a cuck and watching from the sidewalk as she has sex with multiple other people
>People will not care if you are ugly as long as you are faithful to Allah they will admire you more than an attractive person

>kek, even I know this is bullshit.

It's scientifically proven that attractive people: are treated better, earn more, are perceived as being more intelligent and more capable.

It's all mummy and daddy's fault. Move away and never talk to them again

>scientifically proven
do you mean your screenshot?

yes that is true, but the fact you're ugly isn't the reason you're single.

... stop trying to cope and take the red pill.
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12179333/Beautiful-people-are-seen-as-more-intelligent-study.html

>the fact you're ugly isn't the reason you're single.

It is.

Wtf suddenly /r9k/?
Joke's on you, most of these didn't happen to me.
You ain't getting me to feel like shit, faggot.

>thanks muhamed

>girls want to fuck attractive guys
you're literally retarded

How many times have you seen a really attractive guy dating an ugly girl for her "personality"?

The only time I have seen attractive guys hook up with beasts is when the ratio of women to men is incredibly low (i.e. people working seasons at ski resorts)

On the bright side, this generation is doomed so you aren't alone

>How many times have you seen a really attractive guy dating an ugly girl for her "personality"?

That's right, never and this basically proves my point. No one cares about personality or whatever. An attractive person is perceived as having an amazing personality and humor even if he is quiet and mumbles words.

how do you define attractiveness?

>the fact you're ugly isn't the reason you're single
this was my point

girls will date guys uglier than them for their personalities

yeah if these personalities are earning them 180k a year

Of course, trophy wives.

Look up a list of the richest women in the world then google their husbands.

how many trophy husbands do you seen?

A strong jawline. Blue eyes. Height

>girls will date guys uglier than them for their personalities

No, they won't. You inbred bogan.

very international post